Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@mouse007 well I'm so nervous! But fine. I should! Heheh.. Was off set from socmeds then turns out my phone crashed from 5th floor. Was taking a long way to back. Handling this and that (include my thoughts).. I pray all are worked out. 

:)

the fmv event tho! I want to make one again at least *drool

want to back to kdrama!!! What recommended ongoing drama and can I catch up (how many ep left now)? Will glad if anyone here can tell me^_^

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@_gillianne19_ 

Spoiler

there’s other stuff.  But it’s a personal opinion too so I understand if you want to keep going with the YSY thread.  As you know from the history there was a big spill after GP and the old timers left the thread and went underground.  Leaving the newbies and other old timers like yourself in the YSY thread.  Then some of the newbies caused a ruckus with mods outside the thread and they were turfed out of Soompi.  So the thread is now pretty much emptied out.  The old timers like me have been so comfortable in our little underground community that we don’t feel the need to return anymore unfortunately despite the “troublemakers” departure.  Too much water under the bridge.  

Good on you for staying though.  But I needed to give you my explanation of where I am at because you asked. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I'm back from the winter and the Witcher grave. I'm going to start watching Romantic Doc 2 in a bit. Hope it's good and relatable. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, jeijei said:

I'm back from the winter and the Witcher grave.

What did you think of Witcher?  The hardest thing for me to work out was the timeline...they kept jumping from past to present with little warning as to where the events were and they relied on the audience to put it together somehow... :lol:.  I watched it because hubby likes that sort of fantasy/scifi type stuff.  I don’t know if I will continue with S2.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@_gillianne19_ for me, sometimes what oppa did can make me raise my eyebrow haha. But unless something really major happened to them, I will just enjoy fangirling most of the time.

If oppa engaged in crime, like what Park Yoo Chun & Kang Ji Hwan did, I just dropped them. As, there are still many better oppa out there. And I also don't feel like want to watch their work anymore. Sad, eventhough I really like their drama. But their crime kind of tainted the memories. 

@ktcjdrama@Ameera Ali@triplem finished ep 13 choco, and im late to my appointment :joy: Maybe tonight I will need to check if they kiss or not. I need to check @triplem's forecast accuracy :mrgreen:

• Love 5

BA0-D2213-6-A17-4-B9-E-855-A-03-A523-EFE

Ah congrats..for getting to Saturday :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

14 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Yup, this couple of days I was very tired, so didn’t post anything on soompi :) 

Get yourself enough rest and come back :wub: 

My OT Days starts officially today ... until February. I'm not complaining ... 

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

no kiss tonight , or taking each other clothes off , or going to motel :joy:

But eventually they will? If ever I decide to watch this, I may fast-forward to this part ... is there is!

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

finished ep 13 choco, and im late to my appointment :joy: Maybe tonight I will need to check if they kiss or not. I need to check @triplem's forecast accuracy :mrgreen:

What?  The apron scene wasn’t enough?  I am disappointed  :lol:.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

being mak comblang now wkkwwk :mrgreen:

in the cinema with my lil bro, and my junior employee that I introduced to him

and my noisy shining squad HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH :joy:

set a date is fun xixixi :kiss_wink:

hope they will be destined for each other  :relieved:

she is a good girl for lil bro. 

We are watching movie playing with fire. A nice movie for dating lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

36 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I hope I become that daring eventually :)

+2

u already took the first steps ;) so all u need is the remaining steps.....the first stes is always the hardest

• Like 2
  • Love 3

But eventually they will? If ever I decide to watch this, I may fast-forward to this part ... is there is!

Is fantastic drama ( chocolate) if you decide to watch It , don’t fast forward it - you will love the music too 

@Sejabin give it a try as well :kiss_wink:

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Afraid of getting judge is the worst feeling that I have to go through. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 5

8 hours ago, nrllee said:

What did you think of Witcher?  The hardest thing for me to work out was the timeline...

It was confusing as heck. I watched the first 2 episodes, and at that time, I didn't even realize it's nonlinear. (I was more captivated by Henry and even more repulsed by the amount of gore.) Being so excited, I read up on how the actors got cast. I then chanced upon an article about how the series was shaped and that's how I finally knew. So it was a delight and a relief to see how their timelines converge at the end. S2 will probably be less confusing and I'm looking forward to it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Afraid of getting judge is the worst feeling that I have to go through. 

But the person judging is saying more about herself than the person she is judging?  Block it out.  Don’t allow someone else’s standards be what defines you.  They don’t have a clue where you’re coming from or where you’re at in your personal journey.  Only you (and God if you have faith) are privy to all those details.  Yes it’s hard because the world and society imposes set standards on everyone regardless of their socio economic background, upbringing and stage in life.  Celebrate your victories as only you know how and can, however small or insignificant it may be to people on the outside.  For some people getting out of bed is a major achievement (eg depressed people), for others it’s a piece of cake.  

Remember how far you have come, not how far you have to go. You may not be where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be —— Rick Warren.

EDIT @jeijei

It was confusing as heck. I watched the first 2 episodes, and at that time, I didn't even realize it's nonlinear. (I was more captivated by Henry and even more repulsed by the amount of gore.) 

:lol: Understatement of the year.  I watched with no background and no research and it only came together in the end like you said.  And yes to the gore and explicitness... after being in the sugar coated world of KDrama it was an assault to the senses.  Having said that, I can’t help but think of Bard as Donkey and Geralt as Shrek... Bard injected much needed lightheartedness to all the violence and darkness.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Is fantastic drama ( chocolate) if you decide to watch It , don’t fast forward it - you will love the music too

aww.. What episode already this week dear?

• Love 4

4 minutes ago, bairama said:

this week is 13 / 14 episode 

it’s Friday / Saturday ( Netflix) 

one week left to finish :relaxed: 

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, bairama said:

Ep 13. Hi @bairama long time not see you. I really love this drama as well. It's touching, and I like the OTP. 

I'm @Ameera Ali's vice president of oppa selling company, so I answered on behalf of her. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh  we gonna sell this oppa with all cost :joy:

oppa will send anyone watching a helping  hand :sweat_smile:
5e18eee4f33ca192783716.gif?download

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1