Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@H0ney  I used to be a dancer.  I danced contemporary and street dance. I stopped dancing at age 17. I had to choose dance or floorball. And I chose floorball. Then I had sport injury at age of 22 so my career as a floorball player ended there.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, joccu said:

@H0ney  I used to be a dancer.  I danced contemporary and street dance. I stopped dancing at age 17. I had to choose dance or floorball. And I chose floorball. Then I had sport injury at age of 22 so my career as a floorball player ended there.

I don't know why but i was never a "dance person". But was always a sports guy. I was active in any sports competition that would take place in my school and college. Was the football captain of my school team (while being a goal keeper) :D. But dancing never excited me (I could be one of those rare people). 

I played Hockey a lot during my college days, but not the floorball. I have heard they are similar. Could you tell how much similar they are?

• Like 4

15 hours ago, joccu said:

I think this is the most watched performance.

Yeah.  Did you see the parody with Twitch and Ellen Degeneres when Alex was injured and could not performed again in the finale? I laughed so hard when i saw it. :w00t:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

13 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I guess you guys must have heard the "Auditory Hallucination" ost of "Kill me, Heal me". I still hear it and is one of my most favorite ones.

Yes, I know the song. I love it :D

There are so many good song made by the movies or kdramas. I love many soundtracks.

13 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Also almost all the songs of "When the devil calls your name" were very good and are in my playlist. But is there anyone else here who likes to listen to Japanese songs too? Have been hearing OPs and EDs of many anime.

I don`t watch many Jdramas even if I like the few Japanese dramas that I watched. I remember just once OST from drama Ice World. A few years ago it was in talks that they will made a Korean version of Ice World but never materialised it. I was waiting to watch the remake.

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1