Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

hi @Lawyerh:relaxed: just managed to comeback, long way.. I see.. Perfect time for catching up lol @Ameera Ali what about this company, is the profit that bigggggggg???!:ph34r: 

• Love 5

6 minutes ago, bairama said:

hi @Lawyerh:relaxed: just managed to comeback, long way.. I see.. Perfect time for catching up lol @Ameera Ali what about this company, is the profit that bigggggggg???!:ph34r: 

I just employee clock in & out  , @Lawyerh CEO of the company  :joy: she probably not rich yet  :sweat_smile: But she will explain to you :relaxed:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I just employee clock in & out  , @Lawyerh CEO of the company  :joy: she probably not rich yet  :sweat_smile: But she will explain to you :relaxed:

+2

3ltfnt.gif

Im a bit busy to explaining now, gotta catch oppa date, and checking my forecast result :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sejabin give it a try as well :kiss_wink:

+2

HAHAHAHAHA. It was fun. The movie was a fun too. You must to watch it chingu ^_* a kind of movie that we both will love xixixixi. 

Before the movie starts, sis ani took our wefie and send the picts to my office whatsapp group HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA because eva, the new employee that I introduced to my lil bro also in office whatsapp group lol wkkwkwkwwk.. then suddenly our whatsapp group became very crowded HAHAHAHAHA. Eva will be so dead on monday at office lol. People will be teasing her I am sure WKWKWKWKWKW  :mrgreen:

people at office told her. It is ok eva. If it is Sejabin who is managing your date it will be good. She is good in managing things and people and dates HAHAHAHSHHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHA :joy: well they work with me they know my quality :relieved: lol 

after watching movie we went having dinner to pizza hut restaurant and I bring my baby. I told them to go to my house first because I want to take my baby hahaha. Eva and my lil bro in the same car and me and my baby and sis any in the other car hahahaha.. I even asked eva how to propose her lol. I want to know her family tradition and etc and they both only smiles with red cheeks hahaha. Dinner was fun.

I gave my point of views about marriage and family to them both and etc and etc and etc lol. And also sis ani hahaha my lil bro said it feels like he went to bkkbn seminars and me and sis ani are the speaker HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA :joy: seems like they both like each other. If not my bro would not came to this city in 1 and half hours drive from his place amd also eva would not coming to the cinema right lol. I have the feel that they both are destined to each other hahahaha. 

And eva already met my mom when we went to my house to took my baby xixixix :blush: if it is Sejabin then it will be fun. including blind dating lol ^_*

• Love 4

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ok I got to give my kudos for @triplem kiss fortuneteller!!! And her apprentice @Ameera Ali Daebak :mrgreen:

+2

Was it good :joy: 

I am dying to see it :sweatingbullets:

+2

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 5

Just now, Ameera Ali said:

Was it good :joy:

+2

OF course!!! 

+2

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ok I got to give my kudos for @triplem kiss fortuneteller!!! And her apprentice @Ameera Ali Daebak :mrgreen:

+2

Yay  !!  So we chose correctly @Ameera Ali . . I can’t believe it . Haha especially when I hv yet to start . So I will start :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Just now, triplem said:

Yay  !!  So we chose correctly @Ameera Ali . . I can’t believe it . Haha especially when I hv yet to start . So I will start :lol:

@ktcjdrama also winner , @Lawyerh only one didn’t  choose wisely, she was busy making pole question :joy:

+2

• LOL 4

I finished my turkish drama! yay!

yoyo168.gif?w=150&h=150

the days when you hardly watch dramas that you feel like celebrating when you mange to finish one. hahahaha... where did the days where I binge watched dramas like potato chips go?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

@Ameera Ali @Lawyerh Yes I saw it...I´m so glad that he won the custody :joy:. Anjoo is really cute :love:

AJH  has colored his hair and now he matched with the fur of his cat :joy:

+2

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

@Ameera Ali @Lawyerh Yes I saw it...I´m so glad that he won the custody :joy:. Anjoo is really cute :love:

AJH  has colored his hair and now he matched with the fur of his cat :joy:

+2

I need to see the two with the same colour hair :joy: 

+2

• LOL 5

Finally :phew:... now that’s what I call a kiss... all that yearning and longing... sealed with a kiss... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@bairama I’m glad to see you here though! I hope things are going well for you and turning for the better. 

what are you watching these days?

check out Crash Landing on You and Chocolate if you have time. Both are really good!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

@ktcjdrama remember this couple from Be Melodramatic? They did an ad together 

I would not mind  watching them in another drama 

Spoiler

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Im a bit busy to explaining now, gotta catch oppa date, and checking my forecast result

lemme guess it is Oppa's and The Chocolate Factory???:joy:

@mouse007 huhu thank you so much! Aameen! I'm not watching anything.. Plan to start one with the recommendations:relaxed: Crash Landing on You in episode what this week?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1