Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 minutes ago, Jillia said:

And yes back then the groups had more members. I think these days maybe EXO got a lot of members as well, 10+ I think. Which is a LOT! But recent groups are definitely smaller.

Maybe the agency has lots of trainees and it will be a pity if many of them will not have a chance to be in a group or have a solo career. What do I know.  I don`t know how fan can memorize every member of those large groups. It the group has too many members,  some of them don`t even have a chance to sing a solo line in the group.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaWvwuX6v5FvfVgDjQdwv

12 members !!!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=13087945

Sorry! I can`t count them.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, larus said:

Sometimes you have to take the risk. Even the superheroes do that.

+2

The last time tried was at 5:30 a.m when I was alone in my hostel room with all my room mates already gone home. My train was at 8 a.m. I took a nap for 30 mins and woke up at 8 a.m. with 54 miss calls. Net was not working (happens in these sorts of situations) so could not track train. Rushed to the railway station and reached at 8:30 a.m, came to know the train was delayed for 2 hours :gangnamstyle:.

After that whenever I have to catch an early morning train, I force myself to sleep early, tell at least 5 people to wake me.

+2 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

The last time tried was at 5:30 a.m when I was alone in my hostel room with all my room mates already gone home. My train was at 8 a.m. I took a nap for 30 mins and woke up at 8 a.m. with 54 miss calls. Net was not working (happens in these sorts of situations) so could not track train. Rushed to the railway station and reached at 8:30 a.m, came to know the train was delayed for 2 hours .

After that whenever I have to catch an early morning train, I force myself to sleep early, tell at least 5 people to wake me.

WOW. I liked reading the story. How lucky you were to catch the train after that. :D

Take a nap at 5:30 AM? You did not sleep all night or you wanted to sleep some more? Even if you sleep early you have a hard time to wake up? How deep is your sleep!

It happened to me once or twice in my life (since I am an adult) to wake up after a certain hour. One time I was very tired and I wake up the next day at 7:45 AM with my phone in my hand, after a colleague who was supposed to take me with her car to go to work, has phoned me. I was still so tired that I must stopped the alarm from my phone and then I fell asleep again. I washed, dressed, brushed my hair in 6-8 minutes and we arrived at work 10-15 minutes late. Since then I always put the alarm on my phone even if I know that I wake up before that time. Just in case.

• Like 2

original.jpg

Before starting to work I used to watch kdramas from 12-3 a.m (the ones which i used to follow weekly) usually before deciding to sleep. Had to sometimes also check my attendances in the subjects to check whether if I end up missing them, my attendance won't be short :coolcat:.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

29 minutes ago, larus said:

WOW. I liked reading the story. How lucky you were to catch the train after that. :D

Take a nap at 5:30 AM? You did not sleep all night or you wanted to sleep some more? Even if you sleep early you have a hard time to wake up? How deep is your sleep!

It happened to me once or twice in my life (since I am an adult) to wake up after a certain hour. One time I was very tired and I wake up the next day at 7:45 AM with my phone in my hand, after a colleague who was supposed to take me with her car to go to work, has phoned me. I was still so tired that I must stopped the alarm from my phone and then I fell asleep again. I washed, dressed, brushed my hair in 6-8 minutes and we arrived at work 10-15 minutes late. Since then I always put the alarm on my phone even if I know that I wake up before that time. Just in case.

I was up till 5:30 AM. Actually that night due to some work I could not do my packing. Since the semester had ended we had almost 1 months holiday, I had a lot to pack and stayed up packing. Then when I was done and looked at the time, the time was 4 AM. I am the type of person who if given to choose between staying up 3-4 hours and sleep for 3-4 hours, chooses staying up option. But since it was winter and cold, I became sleepy by 5:30 AM and went for that risky nap. Also luckily due to heavy fog the train was delayed. So not gonna blame it.

I also didn't set up the alarm since I was gonna take a 30 mins nap. Phone was silent because had visited my friend's grand mom with him in hospital as she was not well. I rarely keep my phone on silent mode and that was that rare occasion. 54 missed calls and I didn't even answer one :joy:. That is the number i'll never forget.

As for alarm even though I don't have heavy sleep, I set up the alarm on with the interval of 2 minutes. When the first alarm rings I pick my phone, cancel the alarm and then sleep while holding the phone and cancelling/snoozing all the alarm before waking up at the final one. Don't know why i do it, must be because I really don't like to be late and can't take risk with one alarm.

• Like 2

@partyon @Lmangla 

I see your tags on TMETS drama thread! So sorry I haven't replied but I just started a new job this week so I really couldn't squeeze out the time to start watching with the rest... And I've been out the whole day today.

But I have plans to watch Eps 1-2 on Sunday so I will try and post my thoughts and vote in the poll after that!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Hi, @mirmz! :D Yes Linkin Park is always good in the morning or the evening!

yeah there is no certain time they are good cuz theyre always awesome. (just my opinion) 

and yes i am a linkin park fan, i dont do any of those girly kpop songs Schmidt Puke GIF - Schmidt Puke Gross - Discover & Share GIFs (again just an opinion) plus i do enjoy listening to what my mom calls "angry music" w/ lots of yelling, so kpop doesnt do it for me. another reason i like linkin park is because their songs are about depression, anxiety, and stuff like that (REAL stuff) vs. kpop (or any other type of pop songs) are happy and cheery and about true love.u could kinda say i can relate to this meme :sweatingbullets::

Exactly! Linkin Park

(once more this is just an opinion i do not mean to offend any of u <3) 

also hi jill jill :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Hahaha... always need a nice mix. When I like music then I like it, no matter what genre. But I also never was a big fan of girlgroups. A couple Korean ones I did like though. :D And don't worry! I don't think you offended anyone!

@Jillia:7555_attack: good cuz i know there are some serious kpop stans on soompi and i dont want to offend anyone cuz i dont like their music. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@mirmz

There is different music for a reason. So everyone got something they can enjoy.

:hwaiting:

Yeah sometimes makes you wonder how all those genres came out. As for rap, I read that vikings used to do "Flyting" in which they would curse each other usually in verses. It was very similar to the modern-day rap-battles and many believe that it originated from that. 

:fun:

+2

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, Jillia said:

There is different music for a reason. So everyone got something they can enjoy. But do you have any plans for the weekend? Since school starts on Monday, you probably will do something to enjoy this weekend. :D

watching youtube, snuggling my cat, and changing the meme theme early cuz i want to not be online a lot on monday cuz of school, so it will prob get changed on sunday

also if any of u guys have any ideas for a theme feel free to tell me! :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl

Oh that's interesting! :D I didn't know that.

Even I didn't know that. Came to know about it when they released Assassins Creed: Valhalla's trailer along with some info about the game. Just in case you don't know, this game is part of the Assassins Creed series and in this the protagonist will be a Viking. So in the details of the game they said that we'll be able to take part in Flyting (don't have an idea how, sounds interesting). So when I searched more about flyting, I came to know about its similarity to the rap-battles.

+2

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Even I didn't know that. Came to know about it when they released Assassins Creed: Valhalla's trailer along with some info about the game. Just in case you don't know, this game is part of the Assassins Creed series and in this the protagonist will be a Viking. So in the details of the game they said that we'll be able to take part in Flyting (don't have an idea how, sounds interesting). So when I searched more about flyting, I came to know about its similarity to the rap-battles.

wow that's super interesting! the more u know right? :D

• Like 2