Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@triplem Okay I am calling it.  Up to Ep9 in Watcher.  Whoever killed (YongGoon) Brown Eyes’ dad wasn’t the original killer.  MO is different.  So is the lieutenant who was found in the mass grave (killed himself in the room the Investigation team calls home?) he was the one who was fully clothed and didn’t have his thumb chopped off in that mass grave. The serial killer is some vigilante cop who was out for his own deranged form of “justice”.  He kills the bad guys but cuts their thumbs off before death.  The Park guy in prison and TaeJoo (female lawyer) had their thumbs cut off too but they weren’t killed (I assume because they didn’t fit his prey profile).  They got in his (killer) way.  There are people (up top) after the ledger because it would take the whole justice system down with revelations of corruption.  YG’s dad was tortured to reveal the whereabouts of the ledger...he died during the torture process (heart Attack).  Perpetrator panicked and tried to revive him with CPR... couldn’t and so tried to frame it on the culprit by taking his thumb off (copycat).

Killer is not ChiGwang.  Neither is it Jang HaeRyong (dirty cop chief who is always at odds with ChiGwang)...I thought the Deputy but he doesn’t look like he could do it.  The lady Commissioner on the other hand I find highly suspicious.  She loves to be “seen”...likes a following (active on SNS)... likes to take credit for everything.  Initially I didn’t think she could do it because it takes strength to move bodies and  she doesn’t look particularly large or strong...but hey...so far...she tops my list as the serial killer. :lol:.  Let’s see if I guessed right.

EDIT - the police officer who joined up with ChiGwang in the first Ep - the girl in their team?  She’s working under cover or something...her “bf” (the one who rings her) is her superior...I think... :lol:

• Love 5

perhaps this office will be close soon. HAHAHAHAHAHA internet connection is too bad because we had not renew the contract yet with the server company :joy: I really really really want to watch crash landing on you because everyone are crazy about this drama in here. wkwkwkwk.

+2

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

perhaps this office will be close soon. HAHAHAHAHAHA internet connection is too bad because we had not renew the contract yet with the server company :joy: I really really really want to watch crash landing on you because everyone are crazy about this drama in here. wkwkwkwk.

+2

Don't event think about it. Just imagine the hassle of looking for a job and starting again :joy:

Now I know  the difference between Foundation and BB Cream ... and CC Creams :blush:. All have "masking" effect on me and I love them the same. BB Creams have a lot of benefits to offer --  All-in-one Skin BFF, from Coverage to Care to Skin Protection. A multi-tasker! Foundation is more on Coverage only, evens out skin tone and hides blemishes. And CC Cream is BB Cream's older sister :lol: (haven't tried using it yet) ... 

Images of American soldiers bidding goodbye to their families is spreading like wildfire in social media since yesterday.  So Heartbreaking :heartbreak: Whether those soldiers see their love ones again or not is a difficult question to answer by now. Why can't we just spread love and not war? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@stroppyse @angelangie thank you

I am not different in a radical sense, I am just antisocial, and suffered from a health problem which people in my country don't understand. It is related to mental health, something like over-anxiety, and inability to work under stress. So I couldn't get married because men in my country are so demanding, they enslave their wives. Some wives are aggressive and they even get divorce, but I am not the type. 

My family sometimes don't know what's wrong, so they blame me for unable to bear stress at work or in the past at school. I used to break down. My parents are very kind but they are too simple, they took care of me but they are too worried

Later I knew my abilities and tried to act within them, regardless what others say. I know that God tests me and He gave me means to survive too, so now I don't care if others blame me for an illness I am not responsible for. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 6

@nrllee hahahaahah...shall I tell you or not if your speculations are correct? I won't say a lot , cuz half the fun is in guessing...and it will keep you guessing till the end...but this is all I will say

Spoiler

your line of thought is in the right direction

Busy day...but will be off for a short getaway for my annual pilgrimage ...nothing spiritual :lol:...gonna be going to Bangkok with my close gfs for our yearly husband -and -kid -free weekend to spend our hard earned cash :joy:

@nohamahamoud2002 big hugs for you...

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, triplem said:

@nrllee hahahaahah...shall I tell you or not if your speculations are correct? I won't say a lot , cuz half the fun is in guessing...and it will keep you guessing till the end.

Nah...not long till the end anyway.  Keeps me on my toes.  :lol:  I may have to pause it to watch Hot Stove League when it airs on Fri-Sat.  

PS I noticed the change in profile pic... no abs anymore... but kissing?  Who dat?  Have fun in Bangkok sans hubby and kids.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

42 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Nah...not long till the end anyway.  Keeps me on my toes.  :lol:  I may have to pause it to watch Hot Stove League when it airs on Fri-Sat.  

PS I noticed the change in profile pic... no abs anymore... but kissing?  Who dat?  Have fun in Bangkok sans hubby and kids.

enjoy the rest of the episodes! 
Thanks . Looking forward to some quality time with my gfs

The profile pic is the same oppa . Kim Jae young who played the assassin/ brother  in 100 Days . My current oppa obsession :D. The abs pic was taken from his role in Secret Boutique this year  He is currently leading a weekend drama Beautiful love Wonderful Life . The current pic is OTP’s 1st kiss after 26 long episodes ( this is a 50 eps drama ) . Waiting for that 1st kiss felt like forever  :joy:. Has been a good two years  for his career having acted only in the last  6 years . 100Days led him to 3 lead roles . 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, thanie said:

Don't event think about it. Just imagine the hassle of looking for a job and starting again :joy:

Hahaha I just joking. I am a civil servant. Even if the president will close our ministry I will not get fired until retired :rolleyes: Perhaps just being transfered to other ministry xixixixi

ohyeah on my first day at office our scanner machine can not read my face. Lol. I was almost decided to back home again and sleep HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

Later they fixed it for me lol. Even scanner machine almost forget my face HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Now I know  the difference between Foundation and BB Cream ... and CC Creams :blush:. All have "masking" effect on me and I love them the same. BB Creams have a lot of benefits to offer --  All-in-one Skin BFF, from Coverage to Care to Skin Protection. A multi-tasker! Foundation is more on Coverage only, evens out skin tone and hides blemishes. And CC Cream is BB Cream's older sister :lol: (haven't tried using it yet) ... 

I like cushion cream. But only use this for special event or ocassion. For daily use still use loose powder. My city is too hot. Not comfortable to wear cc cream for everyday makeup.

Images of American soldiers bidding goodbye to their families is spreading like wildfire in social media since yesterday.  So Heartbreaking :heartbreak: Whether those soldiers see their love ones again or not is a difficult question to answer by now. Why can't we just spread love and not war? 

:bawling:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 4

41 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I like cushion cream. But only use this for special event or ocassion. For daily use still use loose powder. My city is too hot. Not comfortable to wear cc cream for everyday makeup.

Loose powder triggers breakout on my skin so I cannot use it. I have a very very sensitive skin that's why I'd rather invest on quality foundation. But this time, after finishing this bottle, I will switch on BB Cream and see what happens

• Like 3
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

Yes it's a happy ending.

Yay! That gives me even more reason to watch it. :thumbsup:

17 hours ago, stroppyse said:

It seems a lot of people have a lot of opinions about the way I do things or even not do things. I can't go around pleasing everyone else all the time, or I would seriously never get anything done away. I have to be true to myself first, and as you say, as long as I'm not deliberately hurting anyone else, then I see no harm in doing what I think is right. I use the word "deliberately" because I know that some of the decisions I make may impact others, possibly in a negative way, however, if I feel that is the right thing to do, then I have to do it, facing the consequences afterward.

So, all I can say to you having read your post is to offer you my encouragement and reassurance that just because you do things your way does not make you a bad person at all. Each of us have to find our own paths to take, and it's awesome that you are finding yours even if you suffer for it at times.

I agree, you can't live life trying to please everyone. First of all it's not healthy and second, it's pretty much impossible. Like @triplem said, there will always be people who get disappointed not only with the way you do things but also the things they expect you to do that you don't do. 

As humans, we also make mistakes. Some of the decisions we make may not turn out the way we want them to and it may have negative consequences. The important thing is to recognize our limitations, accept our failures and take responsibility for our own actions. It's unfair to live the way you want and then blame others for it.

That being said, I also think that although we shouldn't live by other people's standards, we also shouldn't be selfish and only think of how it benefits/impacts us. There is a line that we must be careful not to cross because ultimately our actions have an impact - either positive or negative to ourselves and to others.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Give you bitter pills to chill @ktcjdrama, as u swallowed the diabetic chocolate 12 eps in 1 gulped lol :joy:

Anyone reading Meghan x Harry saga? Haha its nice gossip in de midnight. I should be sleeping actually lols... but im wasting my time on them :mrgreen:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh not interested in Meghan Harry... 

and yay to me for devouring all the Chocolate available. Good thing the crying is not as much as before. @mouse007 I forgot, are you all caught up too? Can’t wait for the next episode. Will go do the poll now. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Big hug to you too @Sejabin:kiss_wink:

@nohamahamoud2002 send you love & hug girl , Don’t worry about what other say , They don’t pay you bills  :relaxed:

@Sarang21 how you doing , going back to study after the break :joy: 

@Lawyerh she always in the gossip :joy:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Anyone reading Meghan x Harry saga? Haha its nice gossip in de midnight. I should be sleeping actually lols... but im wasting my time on them :mrgreen:

@Lawyerh it was all over social media yesterday so it was hard to miss. I read about it but not really sure what it means exactly. It also seems (from reading Buckingham's statement) that they did not know about it prior and were somewhat caught off guard by H & M's (haha like the clothing line) announcement.

22 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

and yay to me for devouring all the Chocolate available. Good thing the crying is not as much as before. @mouse007 I forgot, are you all caught up too? Can’t wait for the next episode. Will go do the poll now. 

@ktcjdrama LOL I can't believe you devoured all the episodes so quickly!! Yes, I'm all caught up so just waiting for new episodes to become available. Ugh and the last episode was such a turning point as well so it's making me even more anxious to see what happens next.

Spoiler

PS. I did the poll. I think first kiss will happen in ep 13-14 and I think they'll end up in Greece

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@stroppyse @angelangie thank you

I am not different in a radical sense, I am just antisocial, and suffered from a health problem which people in my country don't understand. It is related to mental health, something like over-anxiety, and inability to work under stress. So I couldn't get married because men in my country are so demanding, they enslave their wives. Some wives are aggressive and they even get divorce, but I am not the type. 

My family sometimes don't know what's wrong, so they blame me for unable to bear stress at work or in the past at school. I used to break down. My parents are very kind but they are too simple, they took care of me but they are too worried

Later I knew my abilities and tried to act within them, regardless what others say. I know that God tests me and He gave me means to survive too, so now I don't care if others blame me for an illness I am not responsible for. 

+2

@nohamahamoud2002, mental health issues are definitely not understood by a lot of people in any culture, though some cultures are becoming more readily accepting than others. I think it may be because we can see a physical impairment for ourselves, but it's nearly impossible to see what a person is going through on the inside. However, emotional and mental stress are debilitating difficulties that can cause people to dire circumstances.

It sounds as if you have found coping mechanisms to help you live your life. Good for you! All you can really do is live the life that you have, and try to live the life that you want. What other people think of as "normal" doesn't really exist anyway. We all have different burdens and handicaps that we live with. I know from reading your posts that you are a caring, thoughtful human being, and surely that is something for everyone to strive for and rejoice in.  Take care.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@nohamahamoud2002, mental health issues are definitely not understood by a lot of people in any culture, though some cultures are becoming more readily accepting than others. I think it may be because we can see a physical impairment for ourselves, but it's nearly impossible to see what a person is going through on the inside. However, emotional and mental stress are debilitating difficulties that can cause people to dire circumstances.

It sounds as if you have found coping mechanisms to help you live your life. Good for you! All you can really do is live the life that you have, and try to live the life that you want. What other people think of as "normal" doesn't really exist anyway. We all have different burdens and handicaps that we live with. I know from reading your posts that you are a caring, thoughtful human being, and surely that is something for everyone to strive for and rejoice in.  Take care.

+2

thank you so much :wub:

I always feel sorry for people in distress, because I know the feeling of pain. Since God has always been there for me, I don't feel vindictive. And I do meet nice and understanding people who make me feel good again. Although most people are not "that" kind, but the few good people  I meet shine brightly because they help me feel hopeful again and know that the world is not that cruel after all

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 6

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Big hug to you too @Sejabin:kiss_wink:

@nohamahamoud2002 send you love & hug girl , Don’t worry about what other say , They don’t pay you bills  :relaxed:

@Sarang21 how you doing , going back to study after the break :joy: 

@Lawyerh she always in the gossip :joy:

+2

I´m doing okay. I just have so many things to study :bawling:. I can´t even watch dramas anymore. I´m so behind on crash landing on you

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

@triplem :lol: Guessed partly right.  Up to Ep 13 now.  Turtle has been caught.  2 killers?  Although the original guy Det Kang and the young druggie cop was left field...but okay.  They aren’t the real mastermind though.  I still think Lady Commissioner.  She’s the brains, but she needed the brawn of others to carry out the killings...so I guess my initial suspicion that she wasn’t strong enough to overpower those men was “right”.  They 2 “Turtles” were groomed by her?  And I get the feeling she was hoping to do the same with Brown Eye Vitamin... :lol: I don’t know anymore.  And to add to the confusion, hubby is back and he has his own agenda... has he been brainwashed too?  The Group functions like a cult so it has tentacles everywhere...chop one off and another grows in its place...it has a belief system that has zealots...so it’s going to be hard to take down.  I am wondering if Vitamin’s dad was a part of it all...it’s strange that his file in the ledger was conveniently erased... And the new water cooler in the room?  Might be bugged? :lol:

I do know one thing though...ChiGwang’s version of “justice” isn’t as straightforward as ShiMok’s.  So I question the validity of his “version” of justice.  It’s like saying “choose the lesser evil”...still evil though?  And it’s okay to fabricate evidence to get the bad guys?  Because going about it the “right” way doesn’t get you results?  It makes CG’s version of justice very “grey”.  Fabricated evidence in CG’s case went badly with Vitamin’s dad (sorry I can’t get his moniker out of my head).  His measure of justice is “to prevent death of people around him”.  It’s like saying if you can’t beat them at their game then join them, but doesn’t that then bring you down to their level?  Let’s just say as protagonists I much prefer ShiMok and YeoJin, CG and TJ are far to “grey” for my liking.  Protagonists like CG and TJ purport to clean out the system...but their methods aren’t exactly “clean”...it doesn’t leave much confidence in the system.  Cleaning out the system with dirty methods doesn’t send out a message that playing dirty is not to be tolerated.  If nothing at all, it just says the ends justifies the means.  Even if the means isn’t by the book/legal.

• Like 2
  • Love 2