Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hihi there, @mirmz! Do hope your week in school has gone well!  :fullofhearts:

I just realised that we have managed to even the score! :grin: Well done, Team Sub! And a big Thank You to all the members who have contributed in one way or another to achieve our goal! Of course, we need to commend Team Add for all their effort in putting up  a strong fight in this fun battle game too! :wow1:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

9 hours ago, mirmz said:

pretty good. rn im watching a true crime documentary series called deadly women it's about famous women killers. (dont worry tho i just like watching true crime stuff) it's SUPER interesting. the more u know right? :D 

oooh I watch this program too a few days ago. it is done well....

happy saturday everyone!

@Jillia ~ I have all these dramas I need to catch up on. ep 2 of faith, this week's episode of FOE, this daily I am watching, then there's mask I am re-watching, plus a few other dramas I started but paused... so drama

• Love 4

Hi everyone, Good Morning 

:waves:

Woke up early too. Slept late last night (I always sleep late), but woke up hours before I had planned to :cries3:

@partyon Noona, that maybe an Owl, but this definitely an Owl and literally describes my current situation right now. 

f192ec80151723.5cd963b84ffa1.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

kekeke.. @partyon your meme reminds me of this funny scene from this old kdrama "bright girl's success" -- so she is trying to motivate him to wake up early by reminding him of the phrase "early bird catches the worm" and he responds -- "so what about the worm? did it get caught because it woke up early?" :lol::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

By the way since you have problem sleeping, I don't know how much this will help. But my mother eats 2 apples before sleeping. Says it helps you sleep. Never tried that because you know I am a Night Owl and tend to sleep very late.

I am a night owl too but these days I try to go to bed at midnight or maximum 1AM. The problem is that I am awake at 5 AM. It is good if I sleep a few hours.

Thanks for the tip.

2 hours ago, MinLyn said:

I just realised that we have managed to even the score! :grin: Well done, Team Add!

You mean, well done , Team Sub!:D Congratulations! I hope team Add will still be around here.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla).

BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday.

Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!

Then venture over to the BTS thread and answer the poll.

You don't have to be a BTS or even a kpop fan to watch the video and answer a few questions in a poll. It's all about having fun! :kiss_wink:

:yay:

tagging: @larus @Jillia @Berou @MinLyn @Sleepy Owl @nrllee @H0ney @mirmz  @strongtower @cenching @Ameera Ali @MY15 @TiNaDo @joccu @MayanEcho @im0202 @Teeners @mademoisellesia @Sarang21 @kokodus @TRaNz @sadthe1st @wallflowersforjane @staygold @Alice Wonderland @vangsweetie637 @kiklaminHo @thanie @jeijei

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

42 minutes ago, larus said:

You mean, well done , Team Sub!:D Congratulations! I hope team Add will still be around here.

Hi @larus! I just realised my blunder too! Guess i wasn't fully awake yet when I made that post in the morning! :lol:

:crazymad:

Haha @Jillia! The above gif resembles me right now as I will need to make use of this weekend to catch up with my sleep too...:GN1:

Hehe @partyon! I see you've been working hard on recruiting more Team Add members! Sending more power to Team Add! :wow1: :hwaiting:

Hihi @Lmangla! My sentiments too...There are just so many dramas on hand which I want to catch up with but I find myself having so little time to do all these...Wishing there are 48 hours in a day instead of just 24 cos that means I will have more time to do all the things which I want...

Spoiler

How to watch "48 Hours" this weekend - CBS News

Have a Happy Weekend All! :hooray2:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Hehe @partyon! I see you've been working hard on recruiting more Team Add members! Sending more power to Team Add!

Have a Happy Weekend All!

Before you go, make sure to answer the BTS poll. :joy:

Thanks sweetie! :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 1