Add and Subtract Game

Admin

And just like that, she’s getting married. :lol:  I am happy for her.  Non-celebrity too.  Good for her.  How did she manage to keep it secret?  I was wondering why she didn’t do dramas for so long.  Guess she was busy dating.  She dated HyunBin at one stage.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1419563wpp/kang-sora-announces-marriage-to-non-celebrity-boyfriend

• Like 3
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, nrllee said:

And just like that, she’s getting married. :lol:  I am happy for her.  Non-celebrity too.  Good for her.  How did she manage to keep it secret?  I was wondering why she didn’t do dramas for so long.  Guess she was busy dating.  She dated HyunBin at one stage.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1419563wpp/kang-sora-announces-marriage-to-non-celebrity-boyfriend

I think the celebs marrying non-celebs usually like to keep to their relationship more private and sometimes they don't even share the photos of their spouses. Earlier in the end of 2019 Jeon Hye Bin also married a non-celeb guy. I follow her on insta and whenever she shares a photo with her husband, she puts an emoji on his face so that it is not seen. So a lot of celebrities in Korea like to keep their personal lives private. 

Also I have observed marrying non-celebs is quite common there. Lee Yo Won, Gianna Jun, Hwang Jung-Eum, Jang Hyuk, Bae Soo Bin and the list may go on. They all married non-celebs. Usually keep their private lives very much private. We don't usually hear them get divorced too in this cases. I have rarely heard about a divorce between celeb and non-celeb couple.

Also the recent divorces among the celebrity couples also makes you wonder whether it was because both of them were in spotlight, or they married too soon without getting to know each other. Lee Dong Gun and Jo Yeon Hee's divorce was shocking to me (could have been because I usually don't read about the celebs relationships much). Same was the case with Song Joon Ki and Song Hye Kyo's marriage. In both cases they dated briefly before getting married and divorced within 2 years. Although there have been many successful celeb marriages too, the most notable example being Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young, Rain and Kim Tae Hee. 

+2

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Lee Dong Gun and Jo Yeon Hee's divorce was shocking to me (could have been because I usually don't read about the celebs relationships much).

I sort of saw that coming.  The signs were all there.  His wife just had a baby and he was working nonstop.  He missed their anniversary.  That’s not how you behave when you love your wife (and young baby), it was like he was trying to get away from home life?  They fell in love on set.  It’s not a very realistic way to “fall in love”.  The set is artificial.  Are you in love with the real person or the character they are playing?  Anyway it’s hard to judge what went wrong.  But it was pretty clear to me that their marriage was on the rocks when he started to behave the way he did.  I hope it ended in amicably.  They have a child to raise between them.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I sort of saw that coming.  The signs were all there.  His wife just had a baby and he was working nonstop.  He missed their anniversary.  That’s not how you behave when you love your wife (and young baby), it was like he was trying to get away from home life?  They fell in love on set.  It’s not a very realistic way to “fall in love”.  The set is artificial.  Are you in love with the real person or the character they are playing?  Anyway it’s hard to judge what went wrong.  But it was pretty clear to me that their marriage was on the rocks when he started to behave the way he did.  I hope it ended in amicably.  They have a child to raise between them.

Yeah i read all about it after the announcement of their divorce. Like for Song Joon Ki and Song Hye Kyo's one (I don't know maybe because their marriage was move lavish and comparatively are more famous), the speculations about their divorce had started months before. Hancinema also posted about it (I used to follow it on FB).

But for me this divorce came as a shock. I opened an article on soompi regarding some drama and in the other articles sections this news was there. Then when I read more about it i came to know that this guy missed the anniversary date or was not paying much attention to his family while over-working. But their marriage was a sudden one too. He was dating an idol when they were filming "Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor shop". The news of his break and him dating her came in succession as far as I remember. Just 1-2 months apart. And after some months we came to know that she was pregnant and he was marrying her. 

Also I was shocked when I heard the news of Song Hye Kyo marrying Song Joon Ki. That's because she pretty much dated some of her co-stars for sometime (I remember Hyun Bin and Lee Byung Hun) after the dramas and those relationships didn't work. Also within some months they decided to marry. What happened we don't know, but I had sort of predicted that they could get divorced given the less time they spent with each other before marrying. But for ee Don Gun, they had a 3 year old child, so I didn't really see a divorce coming, but it did.

+2

• Like 4

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

I only know her as HB's ex and some of the insinuations were not nice. Hopefully she will be able to distance herself from all that now. Happy for her too.

9 minutes ago, H0ney said:

@MY15 I don’t know too if we are from the same region :D

Where are you from? :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1