Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, TiNaDo said:

How are you, @mirmz?

pretty good. rn im watching a true crime documentary series called deadly women it's about famous women killers. (dont worry tho i just like watching true crime stuff) it's SUPER interesting. the more u know right? :D 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/08/21/mbc-to-reassemble-epic-cast-of-2007-k-drama-coffee-prince-for-remembrance-special-episode-to-air-in-september-2020/

Holy smokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coffee Prince Special!!!!!!!!! :love:

@Sleepy Owl Welcome to Team Add!!!!!!!!!! Yay! :kiss_wink:

Guys, I know we are all lazy but PLEASE calculate the number and put it in your post.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Soo Ae is love

She will be coming to the small screen with another drama next year. I think she will accept the offer. The writer wrote Misty, it was her first drama but it was well written. The male protagonist will be Yoo Teo. I like him. I discovered him this year in Money Game. He did a good job. I will watch their drama.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, larus said:

She will be coming to the small screen with another drama next year. I think she will accept the offer. The writer wrote Misty, it was her first drama but it was well written. The male protagonist will be Yoo Teo. I like him. I discovered him this year in Money Game. He did a good job. I will watch their drama.

Have been watching her dramas since Emperor of the Sea. Was the first korean actress Crush of mine :fullofhearts:.

She's got a unique style in terms of acting and unique voice. Seo Ye Ji does look to be similar to in terms of looks and voice. Love her too :issohappy:.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Although there have been many successful celeb marriages too, the most notable example being Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young, Rain and Kim Tae Hee. 

There are a lots of exemple of celebrity marriages who have lasted long time. It depends on the person. It is like any other non celebrity marriages.  Some last other don`t.

I mentioned other couples: Lee Sun Kyun and Jeon Hye Jin, Cha In Pyo and Shin Ae Ra, Yoo Jun-sang and  Hong Eun-hee, Eugene and Ki Tae Young and others. 

Yoo Jun-sang  proposed after a month of officially dating. Yoo Jun-sang fell in love at first sight when he saw Hong Eun-hee in an airline advertisement. He asked his manager to introduce him to her. He did not know that they will be in the same drama but when he found out he thought " I must get married". His mother in law opposed at first because he was 11 years older than her daughter but he worked hard to be accepted. They are married for 17 or 18 years now and have two sons. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, larus said:

There are a lots of exemple of celebrity marriages who have lasted long time. It depends on the person. It is like any other non celebrity marriages.  Some last other don`t.

I mentioned other couples: Lee Sun Kyun and Jeon Hye Jin, Cha In Pyo and Shin Ae Ra, Yoo Jun-sang and  Hong Eun-hee, Eugene and Ki Tae Young and others. 

Yoo Jun-sang  proposed after a month of officially dating. Yoo Jun-sang fell in love at first sight when he saw Hong Eun-hee in an airline advertisement. He asked his manager to introduce him to her. He did not know that they will be in the same drama but when he found out he thought " I must get married". His mother in law opposed at first because he was 11 years older than her daughter but he worked hard to be accepted. They are married for 17 or 18 years now and have two sons. 

+2

Yes there are many, its just I remembered those at that time. But the divorce these days looks to have been increased among the celeb couples. But you are right, as long as there is proper understanding, it does not really matter how long you dated before getting married.

But sometimes dating longer helps you understand your partner better. When you are in the initial stages of dating and fresh in it, couples usually hide their not so good habits, show themselves perfect to their partner. Also while dating people usually also overlook some habits of their partner with which they might actually have problem with. Still there maybe many who don't understand each other even after dating for years. But as time passes, you become more and more comfortable with your partner and may actually start share with each other about things you don't like about each other without expecting the partner to feel bad. 

I heard about another celeb divorce too recently (recently means a couple of years time) but don't remember which one. 

By the way since you have problem sleeping, I don't know how much this will help. But my mother eats 2 apples before sleeping. Says it helps you sleep. Never tried that because you know I am a Night Owl and tend to sleep very late. :approves:

• Like 3