6 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

798\\

slept in for 12 hrs :P

read your slacks pls

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, angelangie said:

so this drama.....the sister willing become someone else mistress and loving him.....she said he use to be very tender and loving towards her....however all i seen so far is scorn.....

now that she is preg....the guy told him to clean it up.....hmmmmmm....what kind of drama am i forcing myself to watch lols

name of drama please! so we can all decide if we want to avoid...... or get out the popcorn and watch. ^_^

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

@UnniSarah u know i like her....despite the fact that most said she cant act however to me i like her just fine.....

i can only say marriage dont agree with her and she is starting to sounds like some character that i read in webnovel that cant seems to let go when they knew that they are already on the losing end.

@Lmangla it a Thai Lakorn....i give it to you later when i get home....i dunno i just regret watching it...at least the synopsis wasnt that bad ><" however as i watch it, its starting to irritate me.....my advice dont watch....

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Hello @triplem Long time no see. I have been obsessing over Webnovel. That is why I haven’t been in soompi often.  I like Go Hye Sun. Her drama Boys over Flowers was the second drama I became obsessed with. Lol lol  Wether she can act or not I love watching the drama she is in. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Hello @triplem Long time no see. I have been obsessing over Webnovel. That is why I haven’t been in soompi often.  I like Go Hye Sun. Her drama Boys over Flowers was the second drama I became obsessed with. Lol lol  Wether she can act or not I love watching the drama she is in. 

same here i like her in the dailies she acted......that where i first knew her

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Zin Tae Hyun at the church with his pastor and friend. :wub: He even uses hashtag #God. What a wonderful man. I am proud of him

No number

• Like 4
  • Love 3

+2

19 hours ago, Sushimi said:

I’m always quite curious like how do you do that lol

Well @Sejabin and having an watchful eye, wondering why I never get a notification when she tags me. And then add 1 and 1. :D 

19 hours ago, triplem said:

Never .......:P

Okay, then. May the games begin for Round.....10+ 

18 hours ago, Sejabin said:

@Dhakra I am home :blush: mmm.. well.. I hope everything is well.  I think I need multivitamins and high protein. And perhaps more vit C and sleep. Qeqeqe too lazy to think about studio and live now ok. 

So did the package arrive safely aswell? Hope everything went out fine. Enjoy your days. :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Yeah she’s taking a leaf out of Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus’s book... it’s a break up song I believe... 

Crafty stop at should I die , should I die , should  I die 

After 5 time asking , he will come  :mrgreen:

3bpjh8.gif

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Okay, then. May the games begin for Round.....10+ 

What’s 10+? The number of times you’ll lose your argument ? :phew:

————

omg I just wanted to say i’m Very happy for the fiery priest being nominated but I think my heart will burst now ...Jung Kyung Ho for TOP excellence actor & my homeboy Lee Jun Hyuk for Excellence actor.  These two have been so underrated for years . Gonna cry now . @Sushimi my Chan is nominated too . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1