Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

@nrllee Mhm, I thought maybe because they don't want to see him step in for another girl that isn't them? Protect someone that is not them? And if I defend his act of protecting another girl, I kinda insulted them?

8 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Some chivalrous act is a bit funny for me. Example guy carry his girlfriend "mini lady bag" :joy: I mean if the girl have 2 perfect hands, just carry that girly bag yourself la. It makes your man looks a bit ridiculous 

If the bag is heavy, I would carry it aswell. 

6 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra I look forward to our Fairy rewatch ....sharpening my knives :tounge_xd:

Maybe this time you will finally understand. :D 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Hold my sushi.

Spoiler

8-D05-BA79-CE61-469-E-84-D5-0-CAF429-DB0

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

Just now, Dhakra said:

If the bag is heavy, I would carry it aswell. 

Yeah u can carry laptop bag. 

Ask her to carry herself if it looks like this :joy:

HTc4u1u.jpg

@Ameera Ali seung gi yoga make my heart fluttered a bit. She got bf. But seung gi too cute lol. 

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

+2

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ask her to carry herself if it looks like this

I have seen girls who can fit all kinds of stuff into small bags like this. :D Even a laptop.

It's an urban legend that any girl could create a nuclear weapon with their hand bag interior. :D 

But yeah, if it looks like this. I stay away as far as possible. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Some chivalrous act is a bit funny for me. Example guy carry his girlfriend "mini lady bag" :joy: I mean if the girl have 2 perfect hands, just carry that girly bag yourself la. It makes your man looks a bit ridiculous :lol: No? Maybe just me haha.

The rest im all for chivalry (like opening door etc), though in modern day its become lesser & lesser in society. 

Don't worry darling @Lawyerh not only you think is ridiculous. Count me in!

Holding girl's bag sound gentleman but please your girlfriend's lovely, cutie, luxury, elegant little small bag is definitely not suitable at all for you to hold it, take it, or hang it on your arm, shoulder.. :sweatingbullets: Imagine you have nicely sexy biceps and you are holding a "little bag"... Seriously??? :sweat_smile: If your girl friend's bag is unisex shoulder bag, cross bag or backpack.. yes please you may carry it. 

What I found nowadays guys seldom will opening door or even just hold the elevator door.. (Maybe I did it 1st :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

What I found nowadays guys seldom will opening door or even just hold the elevator door.. (Maybe I did it 1st :sweatingbullets:

Ikr Heidi... lol... but tbh i also like to quick quick press close to elevator door :lol: Yeah am a bit evil at times :naughty:

@Ameera Ali our door not yet automated in year 2019 :joy: why ur door so advanced one? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra I look forward to our Fairy rewatch ....sharpening my knives :tounge_xd:

@Ameera Ali @Sarang21 i felt a little cheated during the fan service. Too short & too dark .

Like what is this ...why hide his gorgeous body

expectation

Reveal hidden contents

Reality ! 

I know right? let´s just hope that we will get another fan sercive but this time with better light conditions. 

@Ameera Ali maybe we should start our donation again :joy:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Morning all :blush:

@Sarang21 , @triplem

my best scene is woman overtaken the hostage situation- was she thinking she going to a candy shop with him  :lol::mrgreen:

Reveal hidden contents

5d8c49a634fa0876661367.gif?download

That woman is really something else :joy: but I love it when he gets flustered :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ikr Heidi... lol... but tbh i also like to quick quick press close to elevator door :lol: Yeah am a bit evil at times :naughty:

@Ameera Ali our door not yet automated in year 2019 :joy: why ur door so advanced one? 

Lols.. I will see situation.. If I'm in hurry I will quickly press close door. :joy:

Advanced? How advanced? @Ameera Ali:glasses:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh & @Heidi Seow I think more ridiculous is woman stop man before she gives him her bag to carry it , to put on a raincoat for a bag walk on street normal :joy:

15694942711569494201.gif

bag is woman best friend :mrgreen: or was it diamond @Sarang21

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

770 :kiss_wink:

Beautiful performance for @Ameera Ali :wub: @Dhakra She was singing in Germany hahaha.. btw lovely voice with good technique and excelent breathing ^_*  

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

24 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

btw lovely voice with good technique and excelent breathing ^_*  

sometimes these auditions feel so flat and boring because it feels too rehearsed even though they have a good voice and technique. but she's good at conveying the feel of the song and singing with emotion, that also matters. definitely good audition.

• Love 4

20 hours ago, Lmangla said:

sometimes these auditions feel so flat and boring because it feels too rehearsed even though they have a good voice and technique. but she's good at conveying the feel of the song and singing with emotion, that also matters. definitely good audition.

I wrote it once in here. In Singing,  the most important is to delivering the message of the song.

If we sing with this thought in our mind, we will be able to bring on all feelings that should be feel in the song. 

Forget about you have good voice or technique or anything. Just bring it on. Make them feel what you feel when you sing it. 

My coach told me once, I am an emotional singer hahahaha.. :mrgreen:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Love 5

774 :relaxed:

@Ameera Ali I am enjoying my break, stay at home, sleeping, manage my food (back to healthy diet again) and try to back in shape again ^_* 

• Love 3
  • Awesome 2

so this drama.....the sister willing become someone else mistress and loving him.....she said he use to be very tender and loving towards her....however all i seen so far is scorn.....

now that she is preg....the guy told him to clean it up.....hmmmmmm....what kind of drama am i forcing myself to watch lols

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

+2

I shot the sheriff.......

@SejabinSo you are home from your "vacation"? :D Hope you feel well.

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Beautiful performance for @Ameera Ali :wub: @Dhakra She was singing in Germany hahaha.. btw lovely voice with good technique and excelent breathing ^_*  

She's from indonesia though and lived in Germany for only one year. Her german is very good though.

Well I love those high notes. But the true magic and power will never be able to be seen on a video. To truly feel a performance like this you had to see it live in the studio. But it's good.

Remarkable and amazing performance, no question, I just don't think her vocal color fits perfectly. 

But definitely something you will never forget live.

Btw, if you block someone and remove him/her from the list, you don't get notifications. :D 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Btw, if you block someone and remove him/her from the list, you don't get notifications. :D 

I’m always quite curious like how do you do that lol

• Like 6
  • Love 1