• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

@angelangie @Lawyerh @triplem 3 chaebols..what type of chaebol are you:

1. I flaunt my money by driving expensive cars and wearing expensive clothes but i do not turn aircon when it's super hot or heater when it's cold at home

2. I drive so so car and so so clothes but aircon heater lights are on 24 hours at home

Very interesting..last time my ex colleague had a theory..she said rich ppl from certain culture re like no 1..and certain other culture like no 2. Not gonna say which culture is which..but her theory is right on the money with lawyerh :joy:

Ps: i dont really think that theory is right though..coz if i were rich.. I would be no 2:idk:+2

1 minute ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@snowlou i dont mind being chaebol but tell me what do i need to do as a chaebol here??? :D except keeping the country economy afloat... :P 

take over the Ray Ambler's thread...that's how!

I have accept my fate to always be the...is it white collar or blue collar? I'm the worker ant..never destined to be the queen ant:kaching3:

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Also realized that once the Battle starts, I should stop posting here. Because if I have to +2 here, but then do -2 on the Battle thread, I have a feeling, I'm really going to end up confusing myself.

What? We`ll be team Subtact in that battle of century? I am shocked. Last time I checked you were on team ADD.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic