Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

i just got it also....for like about 5 days now? :) start using it since Saturday and i dont want to ever go back to streamyx, even digi also slow for me....cause you know lar.....farlim area very dense one :x

Oh yes, I used TIME before at KL. Super Duper damn nice! :glasses: When I came back to Penang, I feel like I wanna smash the Internet hub. :sweat_smile: Digi already treat me well.. At least "Streaming" words won't come out consistency.. Please stay with TIME, do not give up on it! 

Ya I know Farlim... :sweat_smile: I think Paya Terubong also same right? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Oh yes, I used TIME before at KL. Super Duper damn nice! :glasses: When I came back to Penang, I feel like I wanna smash the Internet hub. :sweat_smile: Digi already treat me well.. At least "Streaming" words won't come out consistency.. Please stay with TIME, do not give up on it! 

Ever try to get the connection stronger by stretching your device further from you to get two bars? Then give up and just walk over t0 the wifi device?:joy:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Ever try to get the connection stronger by stretching your device further from you to get two bars? Then give up and just walk over t0 the wifi device?:joy:

Oh trust me, been there before.. That's why nowadays my wifi device is following me anywhere.. "I will follow you~~~" :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, refuse2sink said:

What do you ladies think about the rumours Huang Xiao Ming and AB heading for Splitsville ? One report even claimed they're already divorced. 

i thought those are long standing rumors.....

• Like 4
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i thought those are long standing rumors.....

Yes but amping up more and more recently.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Heidi Seow my Unifi is crap too. It never reaches the speed they promised. But my area no TIME yet . By the way , was Maestro Nam  the bad guy in IWHYS. I somewhat was following the thread. Can give me spoiler , I don’t mind 

——— 

@Ameera Ali the FL in Catch the Ghost is supposed to be this overly enthusiastic rookie cop & my oppa is her ultra conservative ( risk wise) superior . I think by the end of the drama , every part of oppa would hv some injury :lol:

wow I’m really having a KJY obsession. I ship this . I hope I don’t mix up his characters . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

hehehe are you staying in apartment / condo or landed first? :D 

51 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

hahahah.....no i gave up totally....just shut down and sleep :x

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahahah.....no i gave up totally....just shut down and sleep :x

Actually same leh :joy: I just like.. Guess I’m sleeping early tonight 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@Ameera Ali yesss drama marathon for me till Monday! Haha

Me too haha :yum:

But can’t  wait

1-To attending today wedding :joy: ( Jenny ) 

2- cat fight :mrgreen:( to stepmother) 

3- Chance to drooling in a cute oppa & mr criminal ( long leg oppa  )  :joy:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

Me too haha :yum:

But can’t  wait

1-To attending today wedding :joy: ( Jenny ) 

2- cat fight :mrgreen:( to stepmother) 

3- Chance to drooling in a cute oppa & mr criminal ( long leg oppa  )  :joy:

+2

Power pluckkkk :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@Heidi Seow my Unifi is crap too. It never reaches the speed they promised. But my area no TIME yet . By the way , was Maestro Nam  the bad guy in IWHYS. I somewhat was following the thread. Can give me spoiler , I don’t mind 

But at least yours is Unifi.. @triplem :sweat_smile: Mine is antique (streamyx).. 

Oh Maestro is not a bad guy in IWHYS (yes my guts is right!).. He really care and protect HYY and cried so badly when Ian dead.. He is a guardian.. Im so glad he can freedomly do what he want. 

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

hehehe are you staying in apartment / condo or landed first? :D 

I'm staying at apartment.. quite a old apartment.. Got any upgrade skills can provide @angelangie:D

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

But at least yours is Unifi.. @triplem :sweat_smile: Mine is antique (streamyx).. 

Oh Maestro is not a bad guy in IWHYS (yes my guts is right!).. He really care and protect HYY and cried so badly when Ian dead.. He is a guardian.. Im so glad he can freedomly do what he want. 

I'm staying at apartment.. quite a old apartment.. Got any upgrade skills can provide @angelangie:D

which apartment? and also did u check with ur management whether they will have unifi / Times to penetrate....that the first step i did with my management.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

:lol: for a second i was lost, what green apron... and yeah that infamous apron. How could I forgot it... I can't even unseen that :joy:

@Sarang21 I love KARD. I wake up every morning with " Don't Recall " song alarm. Their dance choreography is mind blowing!

That song is really good. All of their choreography is awsome...it makes me want to get up and start dancing :mrgreen: but since I´m a terrible dancer this is how I look: 

giphy.gif 

Have you listened to their new song "dumb litty"? It´s my current obsession

+2

• LOL 3

Truth is being a White Knight isn’t something that was granted. It in fact was rightfully earned on a thread long ago and deserved.  In a belief that if any woman is in danger it’s a mans duty and honor whether he knows her or not.  To protect her from harm.  It’s not just an idea it’s a way of life that is taught from being a boy to becoming a man that @Dhakra simply shared.  Yet to my shock was attacked for by women who are a part of a movement that doesn’t want to be thought of as weaker.  Wanting to quickly label him in so many words a sexist instead of understanding his words or his meaning...

The world is changing but where I come from it’s not an insult when a man opens a door, pulls out a chair, gives up his seat, allows her to go first etc...  It’s being a gentleman and treating a woman like a lady it’s not making her less but in fact making her more.  

What I didn’t say and should have.  Was I hope those same women never find themselves in a situation of fear and need help but instead of a White Knight coming to their rescue.  They find themselves in the presence of a man who would much rather watch than get involved.

As for me whether for daughters or granddaughters I hope there are always men of courage around them willing to stand in the gap and be those White Knights and if their blessed are able to find and share their lives with one....

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1