Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

4 hours ago, refuse2sink said:

Yes but amping up more and more recently.

hmmm

i always thought they kept a distance away from ea other in the front of camera....then i might be wrong since i dont follow either

• Like 4

@Ameera Ali Like I previously said the economy is not what it used to be. Agents have to use guns without bullets actresses have to recycle the same dress :joy:

@Lawyerh Your new oppa looks like a softer version of Yoo Jin Goo :love:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

@Lawyerh Your new oppa looks like a softer version of Yoo Jin Goo :love:

I have new oppa everyday Sarang... tell me if it's normal? :joy: 

Ameera bring me to watch this.... @Ameera Ali i cancel the SLS... i love the ML! 

• LOL 4

@Lawyerh they are roommates now like tom & Jerry :joy:

5d8b5ea66b9aa383391040.gif?download

5d8b5e72f2c23168162154.gif?download

@Sarang21 I can recycle everything except clothes, I hate when my sister buy my same dress once:mrgreen:  ,but  lucky she didn’t try it again because she alive :joy:

+2

• LOL 5

2 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Truth is being a White Knight isn’t something that was granted. It in fact was rightfully earned on a thread long ago and deserved.  In a belief that if any woman is in danger it’s a mans duty and honor whether he knows her or not.  To protect her from harm.  It’s not just an idea it’s a way of life that is taught from being a boy to becoming a man that @Dhakra simply shared.  Yet to my shock was attacked for by women who are a part of a movement that doesn’t want to be thought of as weaker.  Wanting to quickly label him in so many words a sexist instead of understanding his words or his meaning...

The world is changing but where I come from it’s not an insult when a man opens a door, pulls out a chair, gives up his seat, allows her to go first etc...  It’s being a gentleman and treating a woman like a lady it’s not making her less but in fact making her more.  

What I didn’t say and should have.  Was I hope those same women never find themselves in a situation of fear and need help but instead of a White Knight coming to their rescue.  They find themselves in the presence of a man who would much rather watch than get involved.

As for me whether for daughters or granddaughters I hope there are always men of courage around them willing to stand in the gap and be those White Knights and if their blessed are able to find and share their lives with one....

We are of one mind Sister.  Chivalry is very much my cup of tea.  Character trumps looks any day.  Atticus Finch would have received his fair share of vitriol in today’s militant feminist circles.  I read you well then @Dhakra.  Your moniker was hard earned.  Wear it as a badge of honour.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Ameera bring me to watch this.... @Ameera Ali i cancel the SLS... i love the ML! 

It´s absolutely normal....a new oppa everyday keeps the doctor away :smirk:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

@Heidi Seow have you watched matching ! Boys Archery?

Spoiler

*Screech*

Tempted to watch :flushed:

• LOL 3

15 hours ago, Dhakra said:

And yes I know, they all also have the same face-shape.

It is because they all go to the same plastic surgeon. Duh. 

@LSGLMH_88 I'm doing just fine. Not watching any asian  dramas at the moment actually. Sigh. I was watching The office a few weeks back. It was a good one. Then I heard that modern family is coming to an end. I mean I can't believe that show is still airing in the first place. I remember first watching it while I was in 9th grade or something. Bwahahaha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@nrllee @USAFarmgirl I am with you two on this one.. I do think chivalry is to be admired and yes, character 100% trumps looks any day. Personally, I don't think letting a man open doors or carry heavy things for you to be a sign of weakness as a woman. I love it when a guy holds the door for me, offers to carry things or lets me order first. It's a sign of propriety and one that is sadly dying. To me, when a guy is being a gentleman, it just shows that he is aware and is thinking of your welfare as a woman. Why would I be offended with that?

Also, it's really nice when a guy holds the door for you and lets you go in first. Unless it's a revolving door of course. When it comes to revolving doors, the man must go first so he can push the door for the woman. :P

One of the reasons I enjoy watching period pieces is because chivalry was such an important part of their daily life.

• Love 4

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Of course it is normal....what is life without a new oppa to love...

ahahaha I see you boarded the KMJ train. He's cute right. I like his more bad boy feel to the other guy.

But tonight I am happy :mrgreen: @larus You should have bet eps 3....but it was a bit too dark..they should have made the scene brighter.

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2