Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hihi @mademoisellesia! Hope your day has gone well...:highonflowers:

Hehe...I have gradually learnt the ropes of becoming a Mod but of course, there is still a lot more for me to learn so that I can be more adept in my new job. I'm very grateful and appreciative that I have a very good mentor cum neighbour and chingu in @triplem who has taught me much. So have the other Mods...:fullofhearts:

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, strongtower said:

Hi @MinLyn! Yes,been busy lately.

How are you guys?

I just finished ep4 of FoE. So excited for this drama. I hope it just gets better and better in each episode.

Hihi! We are all doing fine...:fullofhearts:Work has been quite busy as always but we are thankful that we have two long weekends to help us to unwind and recharge..:blush:

I haven't watched FOE yet but have read about the really good reviews on the drama thread. Hehe...like @MY15, I will wait for a couple more episodes to be screened first before I start watching it. :blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@strongtower True true. I like how it is for now; hopefully like you said they don't insert too many unnecessary red-herring. I'm really curious about Baek Hee Song's mother. Some part is easy to figure out some isn't like her behaviour towards Hyun Soo. She's nice to him on certain parts and then she isn't. From the story so far Hyun Soo does love Ji Won (not just because he needed her around to stop seeing his Dad), and I want to have some more of their past love story because he was still resisting her then and I want to see how eventually he agrees to marry her.

And talking about his Dad, geez, does the actor's eyes have to be so scary!!! It's scares me a bit. Don't like to see it although I understand the visual effects it creates. 

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Hihi! We are all doing fine...Work has been quite busy as always but we are thankful that we have two long weekends to help us to unwind and recharge..

I haven't watched FOE yet but have read about the really good reviews on the drama thread. Hehe...like @MY15, I will wait for a couple more episodes to be screened first before I start watching it. 

Tbh, am also a little bothered with the sudden change in management here in the forum and the server being down lately also made me lost interest in visiting here. But I miss everyone here, that's what keeps me visiting from time to time. :dontwanna:

I understand what you meant about waiting for more episodes before watching FoE. It pains to wait for a week for just 2 episodes to be released. Hahahaha. I promised myself to watch it after 4 episodes. Lol. Yeah it wasnt enough. Should have waited til ep12. Haha. But I guess it is fine for me given that I've been caught with work lately and most probably in the coming weeks or until this year is over. :exercice:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1