Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

My fav still Dont Recall & You In Me @Sarang21.... swag!! 

@triplem I know u'll never stop me from taking new oppas under my wings :joy:

@Ameera Ali I will continue ep 4 this weekend :bawling: Hes so manly & triplem was right, he have more bad boy aura than the 2nd lead. I also havent watch Seung Gi yoga in Lil Forest .... 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

20 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@Lawyerh @Sarang21 since under Kpop category..have y’all listen to this?

No I haven´t but thanks for the introduction...it´s really good :love: I will check out her other stuff 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 4

13 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@Dhakra yes i eat dictionary for a living.

Ha, I knew it.

@USAFarmgirlAhh.....I remember. Yeah.....that was a....troublesome time during DBS. Gosh...I never saw the tides turn so fast against me. :D 

I was just surprised when everyone there questioned the main lead jumping in front of the lead girl, protect her and get stabbed instead. 

I just said every man should do that, it's not a question of why, it's something men should do and what we are taught since being a kid. We protect. For me the scene wasn't shocking at all, it was self-explaining because I thought he acted right and everyone should have done that.

I was so glad you were there back then and rescued me. They called me all kind of things. Suddenly I was a sexist.

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

I read you well then @Dhakra.  Your moniker was hard earned.  Wear it as a badge of honour.

Well, like I said, back then a horde of women went straight at me. Page after page they kicked me where the sun doesn't shine. And with every word I said I made it worse. We germans have a word for this kind of situation. We "verschlimmbessern" something.

I made something worse by trying to make it better. With every explanation they jumped onto something and called me something new. 

Just afterwards people explained to me that I was trapped in the middle of heavy fangirls. 

4 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

It´s absolutely normal....a new oppa everyday keeps the doctor away :smirk:

@kokodus agrees. She changes it every day.

Btw K.A.R.D. was in Germany this year. :D And last year in Amsterdam.

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

It is because they all go to the same plastic surgeon. Duh. 

If it helps, why not. As long as looks natural. But I wish some of your oppas would go to plastic surgeons aswell. Maybe then they would finally look at least a little bit decent.  

But I don't blame you sis, you proved again and again that you REALLY have bad taste in everything. How could you see beauty. ^_^

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I was trying really really hard not to watch "Secret Boutique" because I feared that I would like it and that will be another drama on my already long list. But @triplem kept posting about that hansome oppa so I couldn´t resist and binge watch all 2 episodes and what can I say....I love it :love:

While watching that drama I remembered that fish oppa and the female lead were once in a drama together called " I do, I do". In that one fish oppa got her pregnant during a one night stand. Funny how both of them are currently staring in dramas with similar theme.

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

@kokodus agrees. She changes it every day.

Btw K.A.R.D. was in Germany this year. :D And last year in Amsterdam.

Oh really? I find it so cool that now more kpop groups are visiting Germany. One day I will manage to go to a concert too :lol:

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

If it helps, why not. As long as looks natural. But I wish some of your oppas would go to plastic surgeons aswell. Maybe then they would finally look at least a little bit decent.  

But I don't blame you sis, you proved again and again that you REALLY have bad taste in everything. How could you see beauty. ^_^

tenor.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

I was trying really really hard not to watch "Secret Boutique" because I feared that I would like it and that will be another drama on my already long list. But @triplem kept posting about that hansome oppa so I couldn´t resist and binge watch all 2 episodes and what can I say....I love it :love:

Watch the new episode :mrgreen: & 

:warning:view distraction is advised :warning:

Spoiler

@triplem they cut some scene on it right , we should see his back :mrgreen:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

@Ameera Ali Funny enough I just finished watching the new episode.and yes that scene was awesome. I guess this drama  is also suffering from the bad economic because they seems to not have enough money to buy lightening equipment :joy:. The scene was too dark for me to be able to admire everything :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Well, like I said, back then a horde of women went straight at me. Page after page they kicked me where the sun doesn't shine. And with every word I said I made it worse. We germans have a word for this kind of situation. We "verschlimmbessern" something.

I made something worse by trying to make it better. With every explanation they jumped onto something and called me something new. 

Just afterwards people explained to me that I was trapped in the middle of heavy fangirls. 

Yeah...fan girls of actresses (not actors) are a perfervid bunch.  I’ve been trying to work out why it is.  I get the feeling it’s a form of self projection.  They feel threatened by anything or anyone who even remotely casts shade on their idol/deity because they feel like it’s a personal attack on themselves.  It’s a knee jerk irrational response and I dislike it immensely.  They will not even entertain another opinion apart from their own.  Fascists.  When you close your mind like that, you learn nothing.  Arguing with them is a lost cause.  Their minds are already closed.  And when they flock to take you down, the best option is usually to walk away and vent somewhere else.  Another male Soompier left after the same treatment was dealt him in the 30but17 thread.  He was told that his comments were not welcome (because he wasn’t toeing the majority OTP line).  I thought his comments were acerbic but well thought out...farcical even...so it came as a surprise to me when he messaged me his final goodbye before he left for good (after going back to delete all his posts in disgust).  Such a pity because there are so few of your gender around to offer a different perspective on things.  So credit to you for standing your ground and choosing to stay regardless.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@nrllee I understand this weird fandom is so dangerous. I usually prefer to defend a character not an actor. Sometimes I am disappointed when I can't state my opinion so I just prefer to be silent. 

• Sad 3
  • Love 3

+2

@nrlleeI honestly don't know if they were fangirls of the actress or the actor. ^_^ I was busy dodging the tomatoes and stuff that was thrown at me from every direction. I guess self-reflection and probably not accepting that a guy may risk his life for a girl? 

I honestly don't know. Like I said, I tried defending myself, but with every world (of chivalry) I just created a bigger fire.

But well, I have to admit I stuck to my guns and just explained why it's always the right thing to do and that I will always do it, it's just what I was taught since I was a kid. If a woman is in danger or needs protection, step up and do the right thing. 

Lol, funnily I almost always defend the second lead for her actions or want the second lead to have the guy. But never ever was I attacked for it. But in all honestly I avoid the big threads, I usually was just at the small threads with a more mature crowd. So we had more fun.

After all that's how I met @triplemin the first place. Will be fun to reawaken the eternal fight during Fairy. 

Funnily that's also what I read a lot, that a male opinion is always appreciated.

Well, I am not avoiding any discussion tbh, I try to stand my ground as best as I can while trying to be reasonable. I admit that I sometimes had very useless discussion that lead to nowhere.

But I think I got quiter over the years and don't head into each discussion with torches and forks.

Unless somebody ( yeah @triplem Looking at you) starts to mention all of my second leads again and calls them "evil".

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Unless somebody ( yeah @triplem Looking at you) starts to mention all of my second leads again and calls them "evil".

She knows how to push your buttons and get you out to emerge from your man cave :lol:... in fact, everyone here knows now. 

I honestly don't know if they were fangirls of the actress or the actor

I can’t imagine fan girls of the actor attacking you for him performing a self sacrificial act?  So it would be fan girls of the actress.  They want her to be the heroine, not the damsel in distress.  It’s self projection.  They only have one type of heroine in mind.  The Lara Croft variety.  They forget that mental strength and fortitude isn’t always conveyed in a “take no prisoners” type approach.  Often heroes (unsung) work in the background with few accolades. Quiet strength in adversity.  Walking away.  Picking your battles.  Standing your ground when it really matters.  Might is not always right.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Some chivalrous act is a bit funny for me. Example guy carry his girlfriend "mini lady bag" :joy: I mean if the girl have 2 perfect hands, just carry that girly bag yourself la. It makes your man looks a bit ridiculous :lol: No? Maybe just me haha.

The rest im all for chivalry (like opening door etc), though in modern day its become lesser & lesser in society. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Oh, this year really bad.. Last time was just orange and this year 1st time I saw is red.. :tears:

My place now slightly better coz this few days was in heavy raining. Hope the rain can wash away the haze as soon as possible. 

12 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@Heidi Seow have you watched matching ! Boys Archery?

Tempted to watch :flushed:

Oh I didnt know got video.. Is a  drama or movie? 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Heidi Seow said:

Oh I didnt know got video.. Is a  drama or movie? 

Short drama. 8 ep 15 minutes each. :lol:

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

midnight clothes washing activities  :joy: any reason to end in His hand again I guess  :mrgreen:

And every time she does the cherry blossoms start falling in slo-mo. Doesn't matter if there are no cherry trees in bloom around! Anything for the otp! :tounge_wink:

+2

KMJ getting flustered is my fav thing in ep 4!:kiss_wink:

• LOL 5

@Dhakra I look forward to our Fairy rewatch ....sharpening my knives :tounge_xd:

@Ameera Ali @Sarang21 i felt a little cheated during the fan service. Too short & too dark .

Like what is this ...why hide his gorgeous body

expectation

Spoiler

Reality ! 

@Lmangla SBS is now following TVN/ OCN trend ...bad lighting . 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 7