Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Jillia @partyon ~ flower of evil feels a bit heavy and too long. I don't think I was supposed to laugh but I cracked up that he stole the doll and dumped it in the bin. that was actually kind of amusing. and even his mother saying "ooh I am glad she is depressed because I am not the only one" was kind of amusing because of the dry tone -- there are lots of people like that too. what really stands out to me in the drama is the house! hahahhaa... it has to be built by some fancy architect -- the way brick is left there in some bits, the use of natural materials, the movement of light. very interesting background set.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, mirmz said:

do any of u guys read manga/watch anime? right now im reading No Boku Hero Academia :D

the plot's freaking awesome, and i love all the action!!!!!1

a long time ago! think I read parts of full house and goong...

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

Just now, Jillia said:

@Lmangla @Sushimi

It is somewhat petty in a childish kind of way. :lol:

I think what was amusing to me was that the doll was ugly and already had bad hair. then the hair got worse when it got dumped in the bin. production assistant must have had lots of fun giving bad hair to the doll LOL. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1

8 minutes ago, mirmz said:

do any of u guys read manga/watch anime? right now im reading No Boku Hero Academia :D

the plot's freaking awesome, and i love all the action!!!!! and during all the fight scenes i was listening to this song on repeat which made it 10 times better: 

I don't read it, I just watch the drama adaptations. :D What's No Boku Hero Academia about?

8 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

FOE @partyon

Reveal hidden contents

Well, let's see how he reacts.... I have my theories! ;)

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Jillia @partyon ~ flower of evil feels a bit heavy and too long. I don't think I was supposed to laugh but I cracked up that he stole the doll and dumped it in the bin. that was actually kind of amusing. and even his mother saying "ooh I am glad she is depressed because I am not the only one" was kind of amusing because of the dry tone -- there are lots of people like that too. what really stands out to me in the drama is the house! hahahhaa... it has to be built by some fancy architect -- the way brick is left there in some bits, the use of natural materials, the movement of light. very interesting background set.

I love the stuff you notice in the dramas! You're look, ooh, look at the lamp fixtures, while I'm like where did he hide the knife.... :D
Glad that people notice different things in dramas, because it just makes it so much more interesting to talk about. :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I'm watching Fruits Basket season 2 and Haikyuu season 4. :D

cool! i tried watching deathnote buuuuuuuuttt i was lazy so i think im around halfway through it. but i really wanna read Toilet Bound Hanako San! my friend karli showed it to me :3

@partyon ima just copy n paste the summary from google (i dont really know how to word it :(Summaries. A superhero-loving boy without any powers is determined to enroll in a prestigious hero academy and learn what it really means to be a hero. ... However, after the Quirkless dreamer Izuku inherits the powers of the world's best superhero, All Might, his hopes of becoming the top hero are now possible.

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

I love the stuff you notice in the dramas! You're look, ooh, look at the lamp fixtures, while I'm like where did he hide the knife.... :D
Glad that people notice different things in dramas, because it just makes it so much more interesting to talk about.

hahahha.... I like fixtures and settings. I am one of those people who will happily watch those decor shows where architects show off their designs and these homes. some of them have some interesting designs using traditional designs plus modern, mixed with the use of natural materials to create beautiful well lit and well aired homes.

well at least here you were looking at clues. in one drama, everyone else was talking about this almost kiss scene which they found kind of weird and awkwardly done... while I was thinking "that orange bedspread is actually kind of nice! I wouldn't buy it but it really offsets the wall colour in a nice way. hmmm.." yea, the thread found that hilarious. LOL :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1

10 minutes ago, Jillia said:

There is a Japanese myth about a girl who is hiding in school toilets and can be called... but the manga/anime Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun (not -San) got a twist... instead of a girl it's a boy and it's a really dark goth kind of anime/manga. :D

Please, don't read if you hate jokes in bad taste...

:emmm:

Spoiler

Well, if they ever make this into a k-drama, I have the perfect ML in mind for this one.... :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

by the way @partyon, shopping for light fixtures actually is so much fun and I had a blast. my aunt was renovating and so I went along with her. we took hours just looking at all the styles that are available and it was surprising that there were so many options. I also like furniture stores. hahahah... yea, if there was a choice between hot oppa and beautiful mahogany table, I would notice the table first LOL. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

by the way @partyon, shopping for light fixtures actually is so much fun and I had a blast. my aunt was renovating and so I went along with her. we took hours just looking at all the styles that are available and it was surprising that there were so many options. I also like furniture stores. hahahah... yea, if there was a choice between hot oppa and beautiful mahogany table, I would notice the table first LOL. :lol:

I also love shopping for light fixtures, even though I am very picky with what I buy.

But trust me, I will notice the hot guy first.... Hahaha :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

kekeke... @partyon ~ you should check out the game called 'home scapes' on playstore for your phone. it is basically a match 3 kind of game but then you get points to renovate this house. kind of fun! there is also a garden version of the game called 'garden scapes' as well.

• Like 4