Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@mademoisellesia

FoE has several story arcs that they can explore. Hyun Soo's sister, mom, step dad & son in coma, Moo Jin video file, Do Min Seok (why did he commit suicide? Or did he really die?), Detective Cha's background (she could be something but I'd prefer she remains the good and innocent character ), and

their team leader in the squad. The first time I saw him, he kinda gives me already an eerie feeling that he's a crucial character. He looks so mysterious or maybe I'm just overthinking. Hahaha.

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, strongtower said:

@mademoisellesia

FoE has several story arcs that they can explore. Hyun Soo's sister, mom, step dad & son in coma, Moo Jin video file, Do Min Seok (why did he commit suicide? Or did he really die?), Detective Cha's background (she could be something but I'd prefer she remains the good and innocent character ), and their team leader in the squad. The first time I saw him, he kinda gives me already an eerie feeling that he's a crucial character. He looks so mysterious or maybe I'm just overthinking. Hahaha.

I'd like to think Cha Ji Won's background is normal, purely because it'd become too far-fetched that even she has some secrets. The team leader is fishy-looking, can't pin-point what yet like you. Maybe he's just shady in his dealing with cases, like he's trying to cover up his past mistakes...?

+2

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

11 hours ago, Guest031284 said:

@partyon eonnie.. hi   Do you watch Flower of Evil? Lee Joon Ki is really handsome there

I am watching it! :)

8 hours ago, MinLyn said:

Please no....@partyon!   Continue to stay on with us...

6 hours ago, MY15 said:

@partyon Yeah it looks a bit unbalance now. Understandable if you return to Team Add.

Let's see how this weekend goes. Team Add, if you don't crawl out of the woodwork by Sunday night, I am jumping back to Team Add! :D

96f2b9ae88eb957115407903aad38863d91743ea

29 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

I'd like to think Cha Ji Won's background is normal, purely because it'd become too far-fetched that even she has some secrets. The team leader is fishy-looking, can't pin-point what yet like you. Maybe he's just shady in his dealing with cases, like he's trying to cover up his past mistakes...?

So I am now starting FOE ep 4. I have almost figured out the whole mystery and story surrounding the FL and ML. The only thing I am still unclear of is the real killer, but hopefully ep 4 will give me enough insight to solve that last part too. I will post my theories on the FOE thread today.

I am a certified k-drama amateur detective.... Hahah :joy:

Ambitious+Activity+The+Amateur+Detective

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

bwahahahha...:joy:. two grown women having a fight by throwing salad at each other over a man. LOL... this is why I love daily kdramas. the fella has not even indicated he will date either of them and his poor parents are hilariously baffled at how both the exes have come back around the same time... laughing at the logic of ex#1 -- "oh, I dumped him. he didn't dump me. so he can never get over that and so whenever I want, I can take him back whereas he broke his engagement with you, ex#2. you stand no chance. so he is mine!" :lol::lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Let's see how this weekend goes. Team Add, if you don't crawl out of the woodwork by Sunday night, I am jumping back to Team Add! :D

Hi @partyon, mianhae for cutting your post short though I know you won't mind...:blush:

Calling upon all Team Add members to delurk right now! So that @partyon will continue to stay on with us in Team Sub...:fullofhearts:

j/k!! :getmygrooveon:Whatever your decision may be, we will respect your choice. :approves:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2