Quantcast
Jump to content
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

My place now slightly better coz this few days was in heavy raining. Hope the rain can wash away the haze as soon as possible. 

 

we called for rain however yesterday rain with wind had bring down couple of trees in couple of areas in town ><"

 

i guess it is hard to pls us the human :x

 

748

 

 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

we called for rain however yesterday rain with wind had bring down couple of trees in couple of areas in town ><"

 

i guess it is hard to pls us the human :x

 

748

 

 

Oh my.. any damage happen? Well nowadays wind speed are no jokes.. Really like Typhoon categories. :crazy: Sometimes I stay in living room also feel scary coz of "hunted" sound 

 

750

  • Like 5
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Oh my.. any damage happen? Well nowadays wind speed are no jokes.. Really like Typhoon categories. :crazy: Sometimes I stay in living room also feel scary coz of "hunted" sound 

 

750

 

748

 

yes quite a numbers of cars were crashed, not sure if any casualties or not......i wasnt aware of the wind as i was in the office and we didnt hear the wind.....i only hear the thunder though

  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

748

 

just read a news....how they throw 2 brawlers into the same cell for a day and then the next day when they were released, they ended up being good pal lols

  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morning all :blush:

 

@Sarang21 , @triplem

 

my best scene is woman overtaken the hostage situation- was she thinking she going to a candy shop with him  :lol::mrgreen:

 

5d8c494bae841244715320.gif?download

Spoiler

5d8c49a634fa0876661367.gif?download

5d8c4a1b0de47573860609.gif?download

 

+2

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

748

doesn't it suck when the first half of a drama is really amazing and the second half is an utter mess that you wonder what happened? @Ameera Ali ~ found some time to continue my re-watch of bepannah and wow, the first half is so well-written in terms of its emotional content. maybe I will just watch up to the time jump and then stop.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lmangla its a big let down & sad they messed up a good drama , clearly it turn to a 2 story by the end . 

 

Spoiler

5d8c591989998721848552.gif?download

First half I was fighting the sleep so I can go  through it from excitement, but the  second half I couldn’t remember sometimes where I was :mrgreen:

 

 

+2

  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://entertainment.toggle.sg/entertainment/asianbuzz/article/chinese-media-outlets-insist-that-huang-xiaoming-and-angelababy-11938340#.XYsHUD9fTuc.link

Here's the link which claimed they're already divorced. The article makes sense. 

The latest news about HXM and AB in case anyone's interested. I don't follow this couple at all -think they are too showy. But this article just cements my thoughts about AB. She's a good time girl and very shallow.

748

 

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Quote

SBS is now following TVN/ OCN trend ...bad lighting . 

 

750

 

@triplem @Lawyerh  @Lmangla would Netflix be better on lighting :mrgreen:  Oppa grieving on shower I need to see teardrops :joy:

 

@Sarang21 is my oppa turn to show off his abs :joy: last week was your oppa  :sweat_smile:

 

+2

  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

https://entertainment.toggle.sg/entertainment/asianbuzz/article/chinese-media-outlets-insist-that-huang-xiaoming-and-angelababy-11938340#.XYsHUD9fTuc.link

Here's the link which claimed they're already divorced. The article makes sense. 

The latest news about HXM and AB in case anyone's interested. I don't follow this couple at all -think they are too showy. But this article just cements my thoughts about AB. She's a good time girl and very shallow.

748

 

 

748

 

cant read the article....actually i dont really like AB....she isnt on my list of fav either hahahah however i dont mind her acting once in the while......her acting seems pretty good in Love 020 movie version

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla its a big let down & sad they messed up a good drama , clearly it turn to a 2 story by the end . 

 

First half I was fighting the sleep so I can go  through it from excitement, but the  second half I couldn’t remember sometimes where I was :mrgreen:

 

 

+2

kekekek.. accurate description! the second half was pretty much a joke on the forum I was on. we started laughing at how insane it was because it was either that or start ranting about how disappointing it was. :sweatingbullets:..

 

22 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

 

@triplem @Lawyerh  @Lmangla would Netflix be better on lighting :mrgreen:  Oppa grieving on shower I need to see teardrops 

someone send an email to netflix to explain the importance of shower abs tears scenes. there is a reason why we need good lighting -- otherwise how can we appreciate abs. it is such a sad thing for the actor also. imagine you giving up all your favourite snacks and foods just to get those abs and lighting doesn't highlight your efforts or your acting of tears. tsk tsk.

 

plus, we need to admire bathroom fittings and see what's the latest in shower technology. doesn't netflix know anything?  tsk tsk.

 

746

  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kokodus i am into love and destiny heaven... watched a C drama after quite a long time and loving it crazily & dearly...in K dramas i have watched arthdal , watching vagabond , plan to watch JCW Drama... and Kang Ha Neul Drama... except these, I did watch put your head on my shoulder....

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ameera Ali vagabond oppa looks hot but every time I see his face I think of this 

:mrgreen:

 

Ottoke - now I really ship the baduk girl with Long leg oppa on Secret Boutique. 

 

748

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

750

 

power pluck charging :joy:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...