• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:
13 minutes ago, angelangie said:

have u guys received the 500points for participation in the Badges event?

I don’t think so :( 

Not yet I guess. It's pretty useful to be deposited soon before 16 July comes. Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@Alice Wonderland @Sushimi noted, i'm collecting the list right now, so i will submit to the admin that u guys have yet to receive, thanks

And please tell them let the typing icons all appeared like before (ah.. it happens in mobile mode). If I'm at work I'll be online through phone most of the time. 

• Like 1

@triplem Yep! @kokodus isn't thrilled about it. :lol: She wants me to just race through the whole thing but I wanted to be able to take time and re-watch episodes when needed. 

I can't watch Ep 5 until Thursday my time though so I'll have to stay out of the thread tomorrow. 

+2

@Lawyerh so rich? Gimme that 500 points if you dont want it...4 more of that i can buy a new badge :tenor:+2

That emoji is supposed to be..what's his name..deadpool?

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Aiyo @angelangie @snowlou ...what is 500 to her...look at her christmas tree collection of badges....

And here i am so lonely with one rice cooker badge :kicks: lololol i suppose i should work harder but can not...i'm already at maximum capacity. Maybe we should write an appeal to either increase the points we get from posting or to reduce the price of the badges :droolz: +2

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic