they were 12 people when the door close , when it open its nine people :joy:

Spoiler

5d7d242046f9b119469756.jpg?download

+2 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

bwahaha.. @Ameera Ali ~ am loving and laughing over the bepannah comments and gifs. :joy: just the right drama! hahahaha.... the forum I used to be on had the same reactions. we laughed over the random stuff like that even while admiring his abs and swooning over the chemistry. his angry sarcastic comments were so funny that we were cracking up. mama hooda and papa zoya later will turn out to be real laugh riots.

the OTP really crackles no? we got a slap so early on in the series and I loved how shocked she was that she slapped him..

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Pure only got 2 eps translated, and im done with this 2 

I watched two episodes and could not watch the third. The drama has just 3 episodes?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali @Lmangla

OMG the male lead´s sarcastic attitude is just the best. I love how when they were in the flight to mumbai...he was like "we should have an affair too...let´s show them that we are better" :joy:.

The female lead for sure is going to get on my nerves.

+2 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Lmangla , @Sarang21

The male lead is the star of the show ( we all know I can be fair :sweat_smile: ) yes  no common sense when come to thing , but no complains from me :D

normal people , when this happen :joy:

15684889741568488889.gif

They run to toilet, clean it , dry it in private then come out ,

Spoiler

15684935761568493474.gif

but him , no ,  he clean it in middle of the room :joy:

15684884261568488290.gif

Until he end in social media with  # sensual :mrgreen::joy:

15684886871568488579.gif

+2 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali I think I know why... They’re doing a PPL for his abs... so gotta show it blatantly whenever there is a chance :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, larus said:

I watched two episodes and could not watch the third. The drama has just 3 episodes?

Oh is it? Normally jdrama got 10. Its quite funny.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Adotonly said:

@refuse2sink dont worry. If she cant change back, ill tell her to make a new one.

Ahh my dear , multiple accounts are not allowed . Unless she deletes that old account & start a new one . 

Anyway seems like name is changed back to @Asohib ?

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla , @Sarang21

The male lead is the star of the show ( we all know I can be fair :sweat_smile: ) yes  no common sense when come to thing , but no complains from me :D

normal people , when this happen 

bwaahahaha... did you marathon? which ep are you in? what I really enjoyed about bepannah is the absurd humour and how there will also be one character who mentions how absurd it all is. LOL...  the actor really does love showing his abs. the guy must not eat at all.

7 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

@Ameera Ali @Lmangla

OMG the male lead´s sarcastic attitude is just the best. I love how when they were in the flight to mumbai...he was like "we should have an affair too...let´s show them that we are better" :joy:.

The female lead for sure is going to get on my nerves.

+2 

kekeke... thought you were not going to watch yet as you haven't finished the cdrama yet? yea, she is very naive but for once, it didn't get on my nerves because you have other characters like papa waseem and even the male lead rolling their eyes at her :lol: kekekeke... also her naivete ends up being part of her growth journey and so it is weaved in actually well.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Wah every morning I wake up, I feel so....Slow...Just wahhh. I reacted slowly...Kicked the side of my table then I walked back to my room, and just nonchalantly & Monotonously say “Ouch”

@Asohib happy that you got your name changed back. @Adotonly you are taking care of her, great :) 

@triplem love how you use My Dear :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

we laughed over the random stuff like that even while admiring his abs and swooning over the chemistry.

I prepare an eye cathing picture as well.

Kim-Jae-Young_1.jpg

From Soompi article about the drama...."In the pictured scene, Yoon Sun Woo (Kim Jae Young) has just stepped out of the shower and looks devastated as he sits on the edge of his sofa before bursting into tears and collapsing on the couch."

Another reason to watch Secret Boutique. :lol: A source from the drama said that KJY did push-ups in between takes before this scene. As I know how kdramas works, we`ll admire his effort just in first episode. Stay tuned.

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

triplem love how you use My Dear :joy:

Why ? :D

@larus I giggled when the article say he’s got a pure heart . Hot body , along with a pure heart,  is always a bonus :lol:. But it seems he had a crush on noona ( KSA) growing up . And she married for power . Or at least that’s the impression I got . 

@nrllee @ktcjdrama DS60 team still very close . And my homeboy with a mask there right in front :D

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

@triplem was planning to deleted it so...thank God.

@Sushimi thanks from us both.

Yes, triplem's "dear" sounds...teacher. The opposite to her usual posts.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, triplem said:

Why ? :D

Are you mummy personality today? :joy: pwaha like what @Asohib says it’s different from what you would normally say :) 

• LOL 3

52 minutes ago, triplem said:

I giggled when the article say he’s got a pure heart . Hot body , along with a pure heart,  is always a bonus :lol:. But it seems he had a crush on noona ( KSA) growing up . And she married for power . Or at least that’s the impression I got . 

I like more that they said that his character "simultaneously encompasses the good and evil". I like when the heroes are grey. I am sure he has a pure heart but I like that he is showing a lot of strenght too. He needs it. It looks like it will be a character for us to root to get the heroine. I also get the impression that he has a crush on his noona. 

I am also intrigued for her husband character. I am glad to see Kim Tae Hoon again and I hope his chaarcter won`t die this time. :D

The gals are still in the spotlight in this drama.

I am looking forward to watch the drama.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Days are slow without dramas haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Days are slow without dramas haha

I have lots of dramas to watch but I don`t have time. Even when I could find a little time, I am not in the mood, because I feel  anxious/ guilty ... but I still hang out on Soompi. :lol:

• LOL 7

Just now, larus said:

I have lots of dramas to watch but I don`t have time. Even when I could find a little time, I am not in the mood, because I feel guilty ... but I still hang out on Soompi. :lol:

So true haha. I can relate to you. You know something about soompi..it’s so attractive to keep on entering hahaha. Maybe cause we are used to talking to people so we kept on wanting to discuss stuff hahahsha

• Like 4
  • Love 2