Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

After spending years in court with @Lawyerh :joy:I learn one thing (  I think we need to sue @Lmangla she signed the contract and promised us the money :yum: bank members shop wasn’t in the contract ) 

I lost my sleep on the battle :tounge_wink:

+2

Oh right! Hahaha. I took the risk of getting caught playing while at work. Lol

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

So sad, seems I'm the only one liking TAGWLM.. :lol: Lonely life... 

I feel bad for leaving you alone. 

I see many drama actors/actress doing variety lately, kinda trend maybe? So it's good if he does one as well. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

34 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I think yes... 

Hide contents

For now he was described to be like one. But how evil he is I still have hope thst theres still some conscience leave in deepest down of his heart. He just need sometime to accept his flaws and help him to correct things right. 

Why do I start thinking immediately about those fans who are always "oppa can do no wrong... " lololol :D

17 minutes ago, strongtower said:

*paparazzi mode.

Really? Ex bf of So Min? But she's not the only woman, Song JiHyo is also there. :D

No, he's the ex bf of So Min. Song Ji Hyo's ex bf is some mafia agency boss.

16 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

After spending years in court with @Lawyerh :joy:I learn one thing (  I think we need to sue @Lmangla she signed the contract and promised us the money :yum: bank members shop wasn’t in the contract ) 

I lost my sleep on the battle :tounge_wink:

I took a laptop with me on VACATION!!!!! You think I'm happy? :D

tumblr_p1begtkT1k1sowe88o1_400.gifv

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Yeah So Min @strongtower, you fail Trivia bot partyon quiz this time :joy:

Btw got other strong tower user name... almost wrongly tag haha

That's my old account. I must have forgotten my old pw hence I created a new one. I couldn't exactly remembr what happened though. Hahaha

1 hour ago, partyon said:

No, he's the ex bf of So Min. Song Ji Hyo's ex bf is some mafia agency boss.

Oohh. Now I know. Hahaha. I like So Min. She's built for variety shows. :D

+2

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, Teeners said:

@mirmz, I can see why you were looking for more people from the US on this forum. It must be bedtime for many of our friends now.

ya most of them r sleeping when im online :"(

btw u should check out my thread temporary weekly meme theme! i think i mentioned u in the first post idk

:idk:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, partyon said:

love my oppa Choi Jin Hyuk but I just can't with the Zombie thing.... lol

You too? I am not afraid to watch zombies but I don`t like to watch them. :D I am sure Choi Jin Hyuk will be a sexy zombie but still.... he will be dead right? Why? Or it is not really a zombie but someone who is really tired and feel like a "zombie"? I did not really read the synospis. I stop when i read the title.

The only think zombie related I could watch..

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, larus said:

You too? I am not afraid to watch zombies but I don`t like to watch them. :D I am sure Choi Jin Hyuk will be a sexy zombie but still.... he will be dead right? Why? Or it is not really a zombie but someone who is really tired and feel like a "zombie"? I did not really read the synospis. I stop when i read the title.

I'm not scared of zombies, but the story just sounds ridiculous. :D
Wish he would do a melodrama for a change.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

hi @joccu! r u new to this thread? i dont think i have seen u before.

if u are new introduce urself! 

what country do u live in?

dilikes/likes?

do u like kdramas cuz most of the people on this site do (not me tho)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Teeners said:

I see you mention in a later post that you watched You've Got Mail. I love Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. What do you think of it compared to The Shop Around the Corner?

I love both versions. Of course, the one with Tom Hanks is more modern but equally charming.

1 hour ago, Teeners said:

I need to rewatch Casablanca. The first and only time I watched it was when I was in high school. I don't think I had enough life experience then, and I found the movie dreadfully boring.

The old movies can be considering boring for some audience. That`s why I said that not everyone would like them. The movies in 40s were filmed almost completely in a studio. I remember reading that they tried to sneak a stronger language past the censors. They negotiated how many times they could use the word "hell". They wrote 50 "hells", then asked what about 25 and managed to use 2 or 3. :w00t:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2