Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, joccu said:

I´m off the eat then to watch this week british gp.

Argggghhhhh! Every race I chant “please let his car break” repeatedly. Finally it happens today and his tyre bursts! But Hamilton still wins! :bawling:

So sad for Kimi too. Last. Sigh.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, MY15 said:

Argggghhhhh! Every race I chant “please let his car break” repeatedly. Finally it happens today and his tyre bursts! But Hamilton still wins! :bawling:

So sad for Kimi too. Last. Sigh.

mostly boring race. I feel really bad for Kimi and valtteri. If Alfa would have pitted Kimi second time earlier he actually good been maybe in the points. I mean look at albon.  And valtteri really had a bad luck. the tyre burst one lap too earlier. but 4 tyre bursts. that´s too much on one race. Pirelli probably have to do something. maybe next week there´s going to have to 2 stops.

Lewis really was lucky. his tyre burst on the final lap and max pitted the previous lap. If max hadn´t pitted he could have won.

Ferrari were also lucky. a podium by pure luck. with a shitty car.  and vettel actually was front of mercedes.

again in the Final laps something happens.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Flower of Evil ep 1 down, ep 2 to go.

Wow

Reveal hidden contents

So he really is evil....

I think yes... 

Spoiler

For now he was described to be like one. But how evil he is I still have hope that theres still some conscience left in deepest down of his heart. He just need someone to accept his flaws and help him to correct things right. 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

The one I shared from show Wanna Be Singers.

Reveal hidden contents

“Wanna Be Singers” (tentative title) features six celebrities who are passionate about music but lack singing skills and follows their story of growth as they train to become ballad singers

He also sang couple of OST's before. He's quite talented. 

Ah.. it's me who notice his good talent very late huh. I only watch for him diligently in Tunnel then woodcutter and holo didn't get me so I passed them. 

But I always impressed to the actors who sings well. He should do variety. I want him to lead in a new variety. Ahh... any pd lurk here???

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

37 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lawyerh Where do you pick up all these new oppas? I mean Yoon Hyun Min has been around for a long time. How come you didn't notice him until now? :D

Did you know that he's the ex bf of that one woman on Running Man? So Min?

*paparazzi mode.

Really? Ex bf of So Min? But she's not the only woman, Song JiHyo is also there. :D

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Oh totally forgot in this one!!! Haha... the first thing we should do is making a petition to reactivate the bank and member shop.  

After spending years in court with @Lawyerh :joy:I learn one thing (  I think we need to sue @Lmangla she signed the contract and promised us the money :yum: bank members shop wasn’t in the contract ) 

I lost my sleep on the battle :tounge_wink:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 5