Add and Subtract Game

Admin

It's so quiet on this thread nowadays.... Where did Team Add go? :D

@joccu Even though @mirmz asked you some questions, the newcomer's questionnaire has the following questions:

1) Who is your favorite oppa?
2) Do you like abs?
3) Are you located in Asia (you don't have to answer this one as you have already stated that you're European) :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Teeners said:

Good night, all!

Good night! It is interesting how some people are going to bed and others just wake up in the morning. :D It makes an unique thread.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2

38 minutes ago, partyon said:

It's so quiet on this thread nowadays.... Where did Team Add go?

Some go to bed, others are working hard IRL or they are going to watch a drama (like me).

35 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Went to Team Sub 

:w00t:

200.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

43 minutes ago, partyon said:

@joccu Even though @mirmz asked you some questions, the newcomer's questionnaire has the following questions:

1) Who is your favorite oppa?
2) Do you like abs?
3) Are you located in Asia (you don't have to answer this one as you have already stated that you're European) :D

1. i don´t have favorite. but I like Kand dong Won, Gong Yoo, Song Seong Heon, Lee Joongi, Lee Soo hyuk(who is younger than me)and Kim Jae wook.

2. who  doesn´t like abs :wub:

1643edfc1359c4e81cb43b9a269db67a.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@wallflowersforjane I watched upto 4th ep of WIL. I now see what you said about overacting. I actually think that there is no overacting but more of awkward acting. I don't remember Son Ho Jun being this green in acting department while watching his other dramas. He was excellent in GBC and The light in your eyes. I'm confused myself. Something happened to him here, he is too weird. But I still love him and root for him. Sighhh. I don't like the actor guy. Teacher dude is cute and Mafia guy is hot. LOL. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, joccu said:

1. i don´t have favorite. but I like Kand dong Won, Gong Yoo, Song Seong Heon, Lee Joongi, Lee Soo hyuk(who is younger than me)and Kim Jae wook.

Oooh, @Lawyerh you have a Lee Soo Hyuk chingu now ! :kiss_wink:

Did you @joccu watch Valid Love....? heheh...

• Like 5

@partyon Yep I watched it but never got to the end. I think I stopped watching in like episode 10 or 11. can´t anymore remember. I have only watched two Lee soohyuk dramas to the end. White christmas and tree with deep roots. Scholar Who Walks the Night  was a drama that only watched soohyuk scenes.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, partyon said:
5 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

@partyon Your name is no longer under Team Sub. Wae? And Sushimi is now Team Sub. Wae? 

Your name is also not in Team Add too. Wae? Are you leaving us?

lol :D What are you talking about....? Of course I am Team Subtract. :D

Where are you reading this nonsense? :D

Wait... @Sushimi is in team sub? Really? When? I don't see her subtracting tho... :lol:

@mademoisellesia  and you're leaving us :isannoyed:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, larus said:

No, I don`t think I watched a Broadway show before. I did not think it is available online.

I actually watched it on an in-flight entertainment! But I do know it was available on a Broadway streaming site. But its definitely available online if you search. :ph34r:

4 hours ago, joccu said:

good morning, good day, good night!

I felt really bad for him. He still heven´t got rid off his f1 bad luck. hopefully the next race he can start and even finish.

I hope so too! His instagram was so sad, him sitting in his garage looking at the car. Sigh. At least he has a Le Mans to his name for all these years of racing. BIG SIGH.

@kokodus  The over-acting for me was Jihyo. She has all these exaggerated expressions or gestures. But I think its also partially the tone of the drama because I don’t see how a 40yo would do that. So I just try my best to look past it when it happens. Ep 2 confused me a lot in the way it kept cutting between SHJ in college and in the present. I couldn’t quite grasp the timeline in the present even. Did it come off that way for you too? For SHJ, I think he is acting within his role because his character was trying to be all cool and revengy to NAJ but then he’s different with his actor hyung. So that explained his acting to me at least.

+ 2

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2