• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

@mirmz only got the chance to log back in during lunch hour. Probably you must be sleeping, so good night. 

@phikyl Mostly my posts are about timeline and prediction of the date. Because @partyonis the first timer (before @stroppyseand you join) I try to not give her lots of spoiler. A strategy to make her stay and watch the series until the end. At the beginning she almost dropped it :tears:

@wallflowersforjane who is interested to board iksong ship? I will welcome them with open arms!

Egg drop should have offer an ad with GW. While WJ is cutely munching the toast, GW eat it with gusto. She even eat 3 pieces in a row :lol:. GW and WJ can collaborate together.

Doesn't have lots of time to back track because lunch time is almost over. Wish everyone have a good day or night.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@partyon oh no i'm not angry..it just seems ppl started posting whatever emoji with the number..so i followed suit and just chose any ahahahhaahha

You should probably not open the HP re-watch thread then..... :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
10 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Woah! No wonder. That's a lot of excess with nowhere to go! Are the gyms still closed for you? So I sometimes get you and @stroppyse mixed up, please don't ask me why because your DPs are so different! Are you from America or Australia?

Edit: Are we doing a run for the win?

I'm in the US.

Gyms in my area are still closed. They were supposed to open back up on a limited basis [limited time slots, downtime for cleaning, etc] last week but then that got pushed back by the governor of my state. I try to get out and at least do a little bit every day but going for a 3 mile walk is nowhere near what I was doing before. 

I have reduced my intake by a bit but I am just so. dang. hungry. I know part of it is just my body needing to get used to a lower intake but it's just not happening. Lifting heavy weights was my stress outlet and now it's temporarily removed. 

I think there are some gyms open down in Oregon but I don't have the time for a 45 minute commute each way plus a 2 hour workout right now. =/

37 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

I was actually trying to guess what number I'll be landing on in between the 1 min wait with you guys playing :P 

874:glee:

Same here. Then team Sub came disrupting my pattern algorithm. Hahahhaha

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
7 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

@wallflowersforjane who is interested to board iksong ship? I will welcome them with open arms!

Egg drop should have offer an ad with GW. While WJ is cutely munching the toast, GW eat it with gusto. She even eat 3 pieces in a row :lol:. GW and WJ can collaborate together.

@stroppyse is checking it out! Strop, @alleram95 boarded the ship on Ep 1! 

Oh yes! GW and WJ should do it!

• Like 3
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic