Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Agree. I think he's very sincere and have very long history with her. His 1st movement on sabotage her work maybe not the nicest thing to do. But I guess he also upset by the way the writers and her ex-company treat her. 

This time confirm no SL syndrome for me. Actually even in Mama Fairy, I also favor YHM. But the storyline also was too random for me, I dropped it halfway.

@Sarang21 did you watch Yoon Hyun Min latest drama? I like it. I remember you watched Holo Love with me... 

@Ameera Ali watch with me To all the guys that i loved. I finished 8 eps in 2 days lols...

No I haven´t. Honestly I´m so behind on so many dramas...not enough time :sad1:

+2

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

My new oppa sing

Yes he can sing. He said that he liked acting watching musicals. (If I remember corectly. I read that a long time ago. ) He was a baseball professional player. When I watched SBS drama Stove League, I thought of him. Why they did not invite him for a cameo or something. :D

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Teeners said:

@mirmz, I see you mention you're not into kdramas. Do you like kpop? What drew you to Soompi?

i dont like kpop either. i got onto soompi cuz i remember a few years ago in class when a friend of mine found the 256 things to do in a boring class thread here (idk what the exact title was tho) and i remebered that page and found it and made an account. that was when schools had just closed and i had nothing to do so i thought "im bored so im going to make an accoutn" and now i have been on here since like april 22nd i think? idk. 

:idk:

oh and btw if ur wondering what music i like since i dont like kpop: i like punk rock and heavy metal :D  my fav band is Linkin Park :)

• Like 5

4 hours ago, partyon said:

On ep 2 of FOE now, the doll incident. :astonished:

Reveal hidden contents

This guy is creepy and scary

@joccu Who's the guy in your DP?

Carlos cuevas. Spanish Actor.  He has acted on merli and 45 rpm.

45 rpm is in Netflix and merli is Netflix in some country's. 

@mirmz hi. I new in this forum. But not new in soompi. Been around like 9 years.

I live in Finland. I like coffee, F1, NHL, books and music. I dislike thunderstorms. 

Yeah I like kdramas. I'm into action, crime, thriller and melo. I don't watch rom- com. I now days I'm really picky what I watch. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, joccu said:

Carlos cuevas. Spanish Actor.  He has acted on merli and 45 rpm.

45 rpm is in Netflix and merli is Netflix in some country's. 

@mirmz hi. I new in this forum. But not new in soompi. Been around like 9 years.

I live in Finland. I like coffee, F1, NHL, books and music. I dislike thunderstorms. 

Yeah I like kdramas. I'm into action, crime, thriller and melo. I don't watch rom- com. I now days I'm really picky what I watch. 

well i hope u enjoy ur time on this thread! <3

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, partyon said:

On ep 2 of FOE now, the doll incident.

From his perspective ... *psstt... I'm not trying to side with him*

Spoiler

The way he disciplines his daughter pretty much 'unique'. Unlike him people are always having suspicious over him even before he commits on anything. It's like every action he takes people will point a finger blaming at him. His idea to make a good reputatuon for his daughter and make the other kid looked bad is something that he wants but he couldn't get before. The other kid's mom is so obnexious. I know BEH did wrong for touching her daughter doll. But the way he teaches the kids to never feel remorse for hitting her friend is not right either. For seconds when BSH came in, I was worried that she'll be her next target. 

And it makes me a bit creepy too that I feel happy he got her the revenge for stealing the doll. Lol 

So how do you think of all? Will continue it?? I hope you do. It's good to keep me grounded despite of all my fangirl weakness. :lol:

Hi everyone good morning!! Good afternoon and good night! So I have to greet in the complete timezone greeting now. Hahaha

P.S. greet to @Teeners and @joccu been notice your coming since some time ago but never got the chance to say hi... hello welcome. I am glad that @mirmz got more friends now. Haha.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2