Add and Subtract Game

Admin

20 hours ago, kokodus said:

Going to start ep 2 now. Didnt you say in a previous post that you are going to get a second lead syndrome? Whom do you like? the teacher guy? He is quite cute....LOL

Yes, Teacher. So cute! Poor puppy, he's going to get his heart broken right? I think it would be interesting if baby daddy and OTP are two different guys. Gives more emotional content for the drama to work with otherwise what are we going to get for the last few episodes. And since actor and writer have been good friends all these years, we can get some bro-angst.

20 hours ago, kokodus said:

His stylist is nicely experimenting with him and he is a good sport for trying them. Eeeeeee

Bless him! But I really want to ask stylist to stop with those baggy black pants!

18 hours ago, kokodus said:

sighhh then why am i shipping? I dont have a daughter. Is it because i'm single and i live vicariously through randomly shipping other people. I think i need help. sighh

I am in there with you, my friend.

@MY15  @joccu ISTG Hulkenberg has the worst luck out there. His car failed before the start? UGH!

11 hours ago, Teeners said:

I'm only on episode 2. I need to focus on one show at a time instead of constantly starting new dramas. Will definitely give Camellias a try. I've heard great things about GHY's acting and so far, I've only watched her in cameo roles.

Awesome! Spazz away whenever you want to as you get deeper in the drama! Also about Camellias, OJS is in there too, I was blown away by his acting range between Okay and Camellias.

@larus Have you watched the 2016 Broadway version of Shop Around the Corner? It's called She Loves Me and it's wonderful with Laura Benanti and Zachary Levi.

WEW That was a heck of a catch-up!

+ 2

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

@partyon Your name is no longer under Team Sub. Wae? And Sushimi is now Team Sub. Wae? 

Your name is also not in Team Add too. Wae? Are you leaving us?

lol :D What are you talking about....? Of course I am Team Subtract. :D

Where are you reading this nonsense? :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

lol :D What are you talking about....? Of course I am Team Subtract. :D

Where are you reading this nonsense? :D

You used to be Team Add (P = Add) then you became merceneries on contract to Team Sub.

Sushimi was on Team Add and now she's merceneries on contract to Team Sub.

And now you are permanently Team Sub

Wae waeeee?

Hahahahahaha

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Look nice triplem. Like KMJ too... not oppa yet.. but who knows he can be upgraded too :joy:

KMJ is one of my real estates, LOL. All my estates are currently located in the regional areas (not famous enough) so very quiet neighbourhood.

:cries3:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Have you watched the 2016 Broadway version of Shop Around the Corner? It's called She Loves Me and it's wonderful with Laura Benanti and Zachary Levi.

No, I don`t think I watched a Broadway show before. I did not think it is available online.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@MY15  @joccu ISTG Hulkenberg has the worst luck out there. His car failed before the start? UGH!

good morning, good day, good night!

I felt really bad for him. He still heven´t got rid off his f1 bad luck. hopefully the next race he can start and even finish.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2