Add and Subtract Game

Admin

16 minutes ago, larus said:

But at least the heroine will end up with him. If this is not happening I will chenge my avatar for a week. Please announce me if will lose the bet.

Hahaha. I really want to see you change your dp. Since you keep with the same one unlike everyone here. But I like you to win the bet. Cuz I don't expect her to end up with anyone except with ODO. Andwaeee... especially not RJ. He's annoying. Lol

• Like 5
  • Love 2

20 minutes ago, kokodus said:

HB-SYJ

The reasoning is that they denied because

1. SYJ has not ever admitted a relationship

2. They wanted to act together again - it is said that k-ent frowns on couples acting together? Not sure how true.

3. Since CLOY, they have not denied dating again but only answered in a roundabout manner when asked.

4. There are also many interesting bits to support the existence of a relationship but it’s too long to list here. True or not, their interactions are really beautiful to watch.

1. After they were caught shopping grocery together, both sides did deny, right?

Just curious, how's the ship with Jung Hae In? Not strong? :D

2. This one not sure too. I'm trying to search my memory bank if I know of any couples who work together on screen.

3. They can't deny dating after CLOY - even though the drama is over, until either one of them has a new project, I believe it's still considered promotional period (overseas copyrights and DVD sales etc). In addition, like after Song-Song's divorce the tourist attraction site has to take down some tourist thingie they put up in relation to DotS. Admitting or denying it will result in financial loss.

4. I've seen some videos from their promo of Negotiation. They were friendly with one another.

26 minutes ago, MY15 said:

HB-SHK

I don’t know much about this except that it is all derived from the actions of the people around them, rather than they themselves. Their shippers call it “strong circumstantial evidence” LOL.

HB is in Jordan filming at the time this rumour came out. Unless there's solid evidence he flew back it doesn't seem likely. The photo is too blur too to claim it is them.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

It's on my watchlist too. I saw Alice's teaser and it looks good. DYLB? I think I know this. But forgot who are in it?

I am waiting for IWTP and 1155665. :lol:

I'm dying here, what's IWTP? I am guessing 1155665 is Dol Dol Sol Sol La La Sol :D:D:D

I will check that out too. I don't even know the plot (not intended to find out coz I want to be surprised) but Lee Jae Wook looks good in it.

Do You Like Brahms? - Park Eun Bin and Kim Min Jae. Am I sucker for classical related drama, although Kdramas screw it up more than being successful... but I'm willing to check it out first. The Page Turner was good even though KBS messed up Naeil Cantabile.

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

I loved that my little cutie pie got the girl in Mama Fairy!!!!

I know right!! I think because he got the girl in Mama Fairy so this time Yoo Hyun Min will get the girl in this one! Seo Ji Hoon was in Misty, not a lot of screen time yet his acting stood out there.

+2

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, larus said:

WOW, Formula One. It was a long time since I stop watching. The last time it was from 2015. I watched one of my favorite racing drivers Senna dying in 1994 and after Schumacher had the ski accident I kind of lost pleasure in watching Formula One.

Honestly senna´s accident was the first deadly accident that I have seen in F1.  I think I was 15 and I was watching the older F1 one races on computer.  I think i stopped watching F1 like a month.

Vettel´s next move is really intesting. The question is were he´s going next?  Racing point(austin martin next year) or somewhere else? or is he gonig to take brake and come back year later?

and the other think I´m been thinking is the ferrari. yesterday I was waching qualifying and my country´s commentators was discussing ferraris´s car for next year. and apparently ferrari has a competing car in the year 2022 season. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

1. After they were caught shopping grocery together, both sides did deny, right?

Just curious, how's the ship with Jung Hae In? Not strong? :D

2. This one not sure too. I'm trying to search my memory bank if I know of any couples who work together on screen.

3. They can't deny dating after CLOY - even though the drama is over, until either one of them has a new project, I believe it's still considered promotional period (overseas copyrights and DVD sales etc). In addition, like after Song-Song's divorce the tourist attraction site has to take down some tourist thingie they put up in relation to DotS. Admitting or denying it will result in financial loss.

4. I've seen some videos from their promo of Negotiation. They were friendly with one another.

HB is in Jordan filming at the time this rumour came out. Unless there's solid evidence he flew back it doesn't seem likely. The photo is too blur too to claim it is them.

1. Yes, grocery shopping was very early. Both denied strongly. JHI - SYJ herself said no during an interview I think. Anyway, the timing clashes a bit with HB - if it were you, who would you choose :lol: Sorry, no offence to JHI fans.

4. See the fan-made videos which summarises the interactions and also the Swoon videos. But I am looking at it from shipper's eyes so I could be biased LOL.

Re the grainy photo, apparently it was taken earlier when HB was still in SK. Anyway, even their own shippers debunked this photo in the shipper thread here.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, larus said:

I pass. I don`t watch zombies on kdramas or movies. That`s why I will skipp Zombie Detective as well. Maybe it won`t be zombies in it but why name the drama like that? Kill the pleasure. :w00t:

I love my oppa Choi Jin Hyuk but I just can't with the Zombie thing.... lol :D

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I dropped TTGWLM. It's become meeh more and more.

@Alice Wonderland remember what we talked about the acronyms? :D:D:D

59 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I know I know. They are clowns and they know it. LOL. As for WIL, i'm pretty sure Son Ho jun is the daddy even only watching the 1st ep.

It was clear from the start that Son Ho Jun is the baby daddy. :D And also the end game. :D

40 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I like mafia guy @kokodus, but i'm with @larus's prediction lol.

OMG :D I also like the mafia guy! lol :D

18 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Hello @partyon I miss the newcomer interview!! I rarely see you pops out here.

I was traveling for vacation :D I am back! 

11 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

I know right!! I think because he got the girl in Mama Fairy so this time Yoo Hyun Min will get the girl in this one! Seo Ji Hoon was in Misty, not a lot of screen time yet his acting stood out there.

Why are Seo Ji Hoon and Yoo Hyun Min always paired up in dramas? Do they come in a set? lol :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

15 minutes ago, joccu said:

Honestly senna´s accident was the first deadly accident that I have seen in F1.  I think I was 15 and I was watching the older F1 one races on computer.  I think i stopped watching F1 like a month.

Vettel´s next move is really intesting. The question is were he´s going next?  Racing point(austin martin next year) or somewhere else? or is he gonig to take brake and come back year later?

and the other think I´m been thinking is the ferrari. yesterday I was waching qualifying and my country´s commentators was discussing ferraris´s car for next year. and apparently ferrari has a competing car in the year 2022 season. 

Hello @joccu great to see you here! You are in team subtract so we are very happy. Every new person seems to want to be in team add LOL.

I think Vettel will likely be in Austin Martin (fka RP) if they can agree terms. There is no other competitive car available and RP seems keen to have him. Hopefully money is not an issue since the owner can bankroll his own son in the team.

Yes, I read too that Ferrari is making plans for 2022 with the new rules and giving up these 2 years. So no loss to Vettel too.

Who do you support?

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, larus said:

I can understand that. I was about to quit watching kdramas a few times. But I am still here.

I am watching in the past two weeks old movies (from 1930-1960). I watched so far 20, I think. They are light, funny and easy to watch just like rom coms kdramas but shorter and with more romance. :w00t: I read the short biography of the old stars. Some of them had a life like in movies.

+2

what have you been watching? any good ones? one oldie that I watched randomly and loved was hobson's choice. found it accidentally on youtube once.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

Why are Seo Ji Hoon and Yoo Hyun Min always paired up in dramas? Do they come in a set? lol

Hahahaha Ikr. I was thinking about the same thing when I saw the drama. Are they from the same agency? At least they went off to do something else first after Mama Fairy and then meet again for this drama. Maybe they made a promise to one another that they'll work together again only this time YHM will get the girl, LOL.

Do you like my Kangaroo abs? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

13 minutes ago, MY15 said:

1. Yes, grocery shopping was very early. Both denied strongly. JHI - SYJ herself said no during an interview I think. Anyway, the timing clashes a bit with HB - if it were you, who would you choose :lol: Sorry, no offence to JHI fans.

4. See the fan-made videos which summarises the interactions and also the Swoon videos. But I am looking at it from shipper's eyes so I could be biased LOL.

Re the grainy photo, apparently it was taken earlier when HB was still in SK. Anyway, even their own shippers debunked this photo in the shipper thread here.

OK. I just wanted to check my memory wasn't wrong about both sides denying. Hey you never know, maybe HB is a cover-up for her and JHI!!! :P Imma stirring the pot here, hahahahaha. For meeeee, I like JHI with Chae Soo Bin's visuals. They match well in A Piece of Mind. :) Not shipping them at all, just saying on-screen visually they/their characters match and my eyes liked it. I didn't like Pretty Noona drama so I wouldn't be convinced of this pairing :P Plus @Lawyerh wants JHI with HJM...? Right??

Yes I saw their posts debunking it, lol. I was curious of their reactions since this ship had sunk a long time ago... *****RUNSSSS

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, MY15 said:

Yes, I read too that Ferrari is making plans for 2022 with the new rules and giving up these 2 years. So no loss to Vettel too.

Who do you support?

Well Kimi Räikkönen was the reason I started F1 back in 2001.So Kimi räikkönen, lewis hamilton, max verstappen, landon Norris, Daniel RIcciardo, Sebastian Vettel and pierre Gasly.

I like the drivers not the construstors. Because usually they just screw they drivers.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

37 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@snowlou the chat a bit lagged. Reply you here. The Hometown flex ep 2. You can skip. The funny part only when SG and TH compete to buy the most expensive fish. But you can already guess, who's the winner is right... :lol:

I'm guessing SG won hands down..he's one smart cookie and TH was quite well known to be so unlucky in games during 1n2d season 2 ahhahahaha. Ok..so I'll skip ep 2. Is ep3 interesting though? YunHo is there and i'm liking his long hair hahahahahahha

+2

random shipping remembrance... a poster who wondered (like many of us) why on earth she was shipping. she wondered if she was just annoyed at her daughter for not dating and so was being random matchmaker aunty mode and happy to see 2 young people have chemistry. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1