• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

@Lawyerh Weren't you shinbu-nim yesterday :D

Yes, dimples then the actresses can be included in the poll too.

8 hours ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@Lmangla i cant believe you have put lee min ho for abs...he does not even have one pack...let alone six pack... :D

My bad. I put him into the poll, not @Lmangla

There was no criteria for it so I thought, meh, I'll let the others be the judge of it. Who knows there are others who likes to eat chocolate all in one go rather than breaking them up :P  But...but... but... he did have some in CH, just too blurry from that picture.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh +1 for Are You Human Too.

I also like When the Weather is Good, I'll Go Find You - something like that this super long title.

But I sort of fell for him first in Cheese in the Trap. Totally swept me off with his piano skills

:heart3:

He has been a bit of a hit or miss in his dramas.

Good morning @angelangie

What the... I swore your post appeared before mine just now @Lawyerh

• LOL 3

:brokenheart:

How many soompiers are online right now... why only 36 members voted? Why are they hiding behind the closet not admitting their love for chocolates?

Spoiler

:smashes:

That's a lot of hard work looking for different types of chocolates from Google.

:D

• LOL 4

I think everyone busy looking at abs now. And having difficulty deciding which are top 5... that’s why it took people so long before voting. I know I am one who has yet voted because I couldn’t decide!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic