Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Last post for me. I really need to get to bed. :lol: 

@mademoisellesia It was a combination of being at work, having bosses hovering over me all day, and having the business be slower than usual. Time flies really fast when it's busy and you don't have time to glance up from what you're doing but today was not like that at all. :smashes:

+2

43 minutes ago, triplem said:

@larus . What will you watch now that unfamiliar family is over ? 

I know that it is hard to find a drama like My Unfamiliar family but I am hoping. Right now I still have three dramas to watch and I am looking forward to another 4-5 this summer. Stranger 2, Alice, Flower of Evil and the two rom coms about music (Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol and Do You Like Brahms). I think I will look to watch an old drama that I`ve not  watched yet. I think I will chose first Go Back Couple. I heard good things about it.  

How about you?

4 hours ago, triplem said:

It was posted at the announcements box on the right...but here you go... tagging at @Ameera Ali

https://discord.com/invite/Cg7ZAdv

Thank you :happyshakes:

+2

2 minutes ago, larus said:

Only in kdramas

On the bus

f303b7a11f4b67bc18eb3590a3e701645ebc2212

I´m a little bit ashamed at the amount of time I have replayed that scene while watching the drama :sweats:

• Like 2