Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

24 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I can't help but have abs on the brain. I only just recently looked in to the event, and now I can't seem to think of anything else. At this rate, I may have to apply to the PAC or something.

Yes, good, good! Come to the dark side! :evilelmo:

@mademoisellesia Awesome event idea!

Relating to fashion, what do you think about organizing an event at some point where the most outrageous fashion in dramas is highlighted? :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Replies 148.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

After I watched the movie, part of me really wanted PSJ and KHN to be buddies in a drama together where they could have a longer buddy arc. Oh, and some ab scenes that I could admire guilt-free. :D

Good idea! But they can do this well in variety show. Both ever be in RM and they're good!

• Like 3
49 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yea, feel free to rope in chingus from the thread who are watching. since you gave the idea, I assumed you were watching and struck by her fashion. ^_^

Haha I am watching but isn't crazy about her fashion. But it's weekend and I have time to help. Saw your DM, will load 'em in there.

32 minutes ago, partyon said:

@mademoisellesia Awesome event idea!

Relating to fashion, what do you think about organizing an event at some point where the most outrageous fashion in dramas is highlighted?

I can't remember any outrageous fashion though ...at least not kdramas. Zoolander would be the winner.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic