• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

@Alice Wonderland from my last visit to HP main thread, it has become quieter than it used to be... @triplem can take a breath ;)

@snowlou no need to call me miss, I'm even younger than you ㅋㅋㅋ wish you to have a great weekend :)

@wallflowersforjane BoA is included in 1st gen no? Or maybe transition period ? LoL from 1st gen, I like several old songs from g.o.d, fin.kl, Shinhwa for the groups and other soloist songs. Mostly due got influenced from variety show.

@partyon I'll leave the oppa abs nomination to the experts from PAC members club. B) I will just grab some popcorn while peeking at the thread later 

:eats2:

@Lawyerh it's from his fan meeting I guess? You changed your dp to JJS again!

:dorashakes:

Good evening or morning to everyone

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, phikyl said:

Edit: What's everyone's top 3 favorite dramas? Looking for something to watch [preferably something that's already finished airing. :lol:]

Any preference for the genre? Or if you are looking for finished drama, shall I suggest some per year? :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Right. But my Twitter TL is still chaotic. I think I like chaos, I get excited when people start to fight. Bwahahahahahaha. 

What is the latest gossips from twitter about HP? The war between WG stan and YYS stan still on going? Or is there new problem arise?

:eats2:

@triplem some fans that I follow on twitter are more excited to see the audition clips from the actors. They are making theories behind the decision of the casting LOL

But yeah, hopefully the director cuts won't raise anymore reason to start the war. Most of the ship have their own thread by now, right? Except bidulgi? 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

What is the latest gossips from twitter about HP? The war between WG stan and YYS stan still on going? Or is there new problem arise?

Its the same old petty unreasonable war.i think it got flamed now after knowing that Mido also auditioned for Gyeo Ul's character?!?! I didnt watch the video they released yesterday, only read your summary, thanks btw. LOL. I'm not even sure why they are fighting, but its entertaining. LOL

• LOL 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic