• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

8 hours ago, phikyl said:

@alleram95 My personal preference is romcom but I was honestly just trying to get a sense of what everyone typically watches. [The listed favorites will generally have a common theme] So it should be YOUR top 3, not the top 3 you think I would watch. :lol: 

It's hard to choose among dozens of drama that I've watched so far. T_T That's why I asked if it's alright if I recommended my top 3 drama per year :P If you are looking for drama with romantic comedy genre, I'll recommend you to watch this:

- Go Back Couple 

- Because this is My First Live

- The Beauty Inside (drama)

What a tough choice I had to make :cries:

Good morning from my timezone

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@wallflowersforjane ~ I meant to post this yesterday but with the friday abs madness, forgot. so I was talking about how the music in turkish dizi sound familiar. so I don't have music knowledge to explain but am attaching the background OST of the drama I am watching -- hear how the notes sort of trail/drag in some places, speed up in others and then dips (instead of rises) -- I am used to that kind of flow of music in my local place as well. just the way the notes are placed together...

from the few dizis I watched, the music composers seem to favour using violin/cello type instruments to create the background mood. (but then again, I am watching the dramas that tend to be very dramatic in terms of story hahahahah)...

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
22 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Lmangla A fellow Soompier shout out to me that she'd like the next poll be about, ahem, the axx.

Ok, message delivered. :D

kekeke... axxx? not sure, what that means... but hope it isn't naughty!

tenor.gif?itemid=5517532

• LOL 1

@mademoisellesia ~ kekeke..... umm, adam's apple and axxx is definitely out then! since soompi is an international forum, chingus come from different backgrounds. for some, based on their culture, even abs is quite risque fan service. so we don't want to scare away our modest chingus who enjoy oppas low key. :D I know @partyon was surprised that the voting numbers were on the low side but like @triplem, I thought it was a bit on the higher side.  @Sushimi ~ same with priests, there are bound to be some who might get offended. so yea, you can have fun on that by yourself. :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
26 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Lmangla I can understand about axxxx, but how come adam's apple is taboo? 

They are all hiding behind the closet, I'm sure :P

I'll throw in some more ideas if I come across it.

What's next on the agenda (event, I mean)?

:sweatingbullets: ... umm, it depends on the culture I think. in our movies, they would show sometimes a shot of the adam's apple and the guy sweating to show he is interested in the female lead. the older generation aunties react like this:

:fear: 

hahahahha... so it can have some risque connotations / interpretations in some places. ^_^

like @Sushimi said, I will keep the suspense. ^_^ hahahah...

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic