Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@partyon We just had a mini +/- party in Discord a bit ago. Even the elusive @TRaNz joined us. Lots of fangirling over accents going on. :lol: 

Over whose accents? :D tranz's ? :D

So jealous of your vacation. Mine doesn't start until the end of next week. Did you go anywhere or just don't have to work?

I only have a short vacation this summer because I was supposed to go on a longer trip abroad, but because of coronavirus that was postponed until this fall. So am only taking a short vacation now. Had a short weekend trip abroad for a few days, and am now back home. Meeting a friend shortly for some culture, lunch and drinks. :yay:

Do you have any plans for your vacation? Do you have a long vacation?

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

@partyon And mine and @stroppyse also. The three of us were doing all the talking and the others were muted and fangirling in the chat. :lol::lol::lol: They kept asking us to pronounce everyone's name from this thread. 

Do you get to keep your cancelled vacation time for a later date when Coronavirus is less of an issue?

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Do you have any plans for your vacation? Do you have a long vacation?

It's going to be almost 2 weeks. I'll be in a forest camping with my sister and her bf/my new nephew. Getting to meet my nephew social distance style. :lol: 

Hi @mademoisellesia! How was/is your day?

14 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@partyon And mine and @stroppyse also. The three of us were doing all the talking and the others were muted and fangirling in the chat. :lol::lol::lol: They kept asking us to pronounce everyone's name from this thread. 

lol :D I think you guys know how to pronounce my name correctly :D

Do you get to keep your cancelled vacation time for a later date when Coronavirus is less of an issue?

Yes, but unfortunately I am not so sure I will be able to go this fall - the coronavirus situation in the world doesn't seem to be improving much sadly.... :( Even here in Europe, Spain had to impose new restrictions because the cases started increasing again. :( 

It's going to be almost 2 weeks. I'll be in a forest camping with my sister and her bf/my new nephew. Getting to meet my nephew social distance style. :lol: 

Ooh, that's so neat! Are you going to sleep in tents or cabins? Are you going to do some hiking as well? Fishing?

Hi @mademoisellesia! How was/is your day?

Yeah, hi @mademoisellesia ! :7555_attack:

Also, hi @TRaNz ! Sorry that I missed the name pronunciation fest - I assume you speak with a Melbourne accent - would have loved to hear that.

Have lots of friends all over Australia, but none in Melbourne and can't remember exactly what the Melbourne accent sounded like when I visited Melbourne many years ago. I think it's closer to the British accent ?

Sorry for my ignorance on Australian accents (most of my Aussie friends are from Sydney and Brisbane).

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

52 minutes ago, partyon said:

Watched HP ep 8 as well! Andrea seems to be in denial, no? Has he ever had a girlfriend btw?

I don`t think so. Probably there were lots of girls interested in him but he was like... No, I don`t have a mood for dating. I am saving me for God.

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2