Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

Late to the party but congrats @phikyl you're an immortal in the land of Soompi now :cheers: 140

@partyon I remember when I first joined this thread and got to know you, you felt like there weren't many Europeans here on the forum.. but actually there are a lot of you :approves: hahahah

@TRaNz Have you read the news??? We're back on lockdown again :scream:

• Replies 136.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Lynne said:

Actually I kinda like this Dark theme.... its easy to the eye.... but maybe because I dimmed the brightness on my laptop too.. haha... 

Evolution theme is still a bit laggy in my end.... so I much prefer Dark theme. 

As how much as I love this new evo theme, I also found it pretty laggy on my end too. It's like taking much longer than the other theme if i scroll up or down. So I thought it would due to my inet connection problem but well you right. I truned back to DM mode and it feels much better and faster. If this laggy gets fixed I'll use the evo theme back on. 

• Like 6
6 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Omooo.... soompi evolution mode is so cool!! It's just so great

It is great ....except for me. I need a light theme. The dark mode is hurting my eyes. But maybe I will ajust.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, PeVe said:

ooookkk, so , please the shape of your country flag?:

- cross

- vertical srtipes

- horizontal stripes?

language:

- your country two or more official languages?

place:

- your country is on the Island?

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, PeVe said:

it's not a good idea with this composition - white letters...poor our eyes:(

These dark themes are not good for my eyes either :(

@snowlou Just read in the news that you guys are in lockdown. :fearful:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

@snowlou Since I am apparently the messenger temporarily... @TRaNz said, and I quote: [clears throat]   "I'm aware and very extremely sad for our metropolitan area going into stage 3 lockdown for 6 weeks. We are the laughing stock of our country.   PS: Hope you and the kids are well"  

I must be in the minority here but I really love the dark themes. Maybe because I do a lot of my screentime at night so it makes it easier to read for me. :idk:

Thank you everyone for helping me on my quest to be immortal. I kind of feel like I can check it off my bucket list. It's been on there for like 3 years now. :lol: 

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

@snowlou Just read in the news that you guys are in lockdown. :fearful:

Unfortunately yes...lockdown for another 6 weeks. Well...I don't know how to feel about it. It won't affect me that much since I've usually stayed at home anyway. I suppose it's a good thing that the government decided to take an action to prevent further? 

Oh..thanks @phikyl for passing on the message to me :) I hope he's all well on the other side of the city too :rolleyes:

17 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@kokodus I think even my badge not win, it can be still in the shop.

@Lmangla correct right? Koko so want to splurge her money for him.. haha...

yup, thats correct. not sure about exact timelines of release yet but it will be available in shop! that's the plan :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
6 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Thank you everyone for helping me on my quest to be immortal. I kind of feel like I can check it off my bucket list. It's been on there for like 3 years now. :lol: 

Congratulation for ...  Immortality. And it was nice to hear the Queen song again. I will always link "Princes of the Universe" with "Highlander". :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@snowlou I think he's good. He's bummed that all his plans to pamper his car are cancelled because of your 6 week lockdown. We're mutually complaining about the inability of people to get with the program in our areas and stop this disease from spreading like wildfire. :lol: 

12x12= 144

11 minutes ago, phikyl said:

We're mutually complaining about the inability of people to get with the program in our areas and stop this disease from spreading like wildfire. :lol: 

I know~ but it could also be the effect of being on lockdown for so long. Once the restrictions are eased off people are like :happy2: what restrictions??? 

@Lawyerh I can't even decide who my oppa is.... :lol: 

@snowlou Yeah, he was telling me that you guys had pretty much opened everything back up and had no restrictions. You don't even have mandatory mask stuff going on there?!?! It's crazy. Over here, we have rules to follow; it's just that nobody wants to listen. :rip:

@phikyl true..masks are not mandatory here but I honestly thought US was worse than OZ :joy: Is that not the case? So you have to wear masks over there? How do you exactly pamper your car that you can't do it during lockdown???? Isn't it just like spray and wipe? My car is being pampered by the rain..and we never wipe :lazyandfart: 148

11 minutes ago, PeVe said:

After a long time now  masks are mandatory only in public places f.ex markets etc..

Where are you located if I may know? :ph34r:

@snowlou Tranz has a tricked out car that he does/did shows with. He babies the thing and will only take it to like one specific person to do any work on it. :lol: 

The US is definitely worse than OZ. Almost all the states have a mandatory mask thing going on right now but everyone is freaking out and screaming about how it's their right to not have to wear a mask. So they don't wear one. You get some places where you see 90% of people wearing them and then you get others where 90% of people refuse to wear them and will literally spit/cough on people who are wearing them. 

There's stories every day about people here doing stupid stuff or murdering other people because they were asked to wear a mask inside a store or whatever. The governor of my state recently said that it's up to businesses to basically enforce the mask policy or not serve people and while I get the idea, I flat out told my boss that I refuse to enforce that policy. I'm not putting myself or any of the 20+ kids/adults I manage in danger because some hillbilly with a concealed carry permit decides they're going to shoot someone for telling them they need to wear a mask. I'm not even exaggerating that fact either. It's happened more than once here in the US. 

The employees all wear masks/gloves and we've got plexiglass in front of all the counter tops. We clean what feels like every 5 seconds and because it's food service, we wash our hands constantly. If the governor wants to enforce a mask policy, he should be having law enforcement do it; not a bunch of 16-20 year olds who work at most restaurants/retail places. 

18 minutes ago, phikyl said:

The US is definitely worse than OZ. Almost all the states have a mandatory mask thing going on right now but everyone is freaking out and screaming about how it's their right to not have to wear a mask. So they don't wear one. You get some places where you see 90% of people wearing them and then you get others where 90% of people refuse to wear them and will literally spit/cough on people who are wearing them. 

I don`t like wearing a mask but I have to do it. It is not only about me here. It is not that hard to wear it inside a closed area ( like a shop for exemple). People are so selfish these days. Most of the people are thinking: who cares about the others? To survive who is stronger.

Sad.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
49 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@phikyl true..masks are not mandatory here but I honestly thought US was worse than OZ :joy: Is that not the case? So you have to wear masks over there? How do you exactly pamper your car that you can't do it during lockdown???? Isn't it just like spray and wipe? My car is being pampered by the rain..and we never wipe

It's interesting how differently governments are acting with regard to masks. Here it is not mandatory to wear a mask, and I rarely see anyone using one either. Our government also never recommended wearing them, because there is not enough evidence (according to them) that it will help stop the virus from spreading.

Only people working within healthcare, elderly care, etc are required to wear a mask here.

• Like 4
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic