Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

@phikyl some crazy stuff going on there in the US :scream: and the gun policy in the US isn't helping either. Why would ppl go shooting and spitting on someone over something trivial like putting on mask is truly baffling :skull: this pandemic is bringing out the worse in some people for sure. Aigoo just don't forget to apply cream to your hands..washing hands so many times is indeed good to prevent covid from spreading but also bad to your skin :( Eh..are you like... a 16-20 year old????? 

@larus I think some people are just having an issue with being told what to do and just naturally go against whatever it is they're being told to especially if the rule comes from the government :idk: 158

@triplem so far I'm liking the evo theme! and it hasn't strained my eyes yet so far..but I've been wearing my computer glasses so...

• Replies 136.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Eh..are you like... a 16-20 year old?????

Hahaha. No. I'm older than that but most of the people that I manage are within that age bracket. 

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

Where are you located if I may know?

Middle Europe. We had to wear masks since 16.04 till 30.05 - everywhere! Lockedown since March. Now it is much more better but we have pubs, theatres etc. opened since 6.06  and since 19.06  football matches  are possible...:hotinhere2:

@partyonit is only for fun guessing your country - but if you don't want, don't answer :D I bet Malta,  or Hungary

:poledance:

+2

• Like 4
34 minutes ago, PeVe said:

@partyonit is only for fun guessing your country - but if you don't want, don't answer :D I bet Malta,  or Hungary

Oooh, I wish I were living in Malta! :D It's such a beautiful island country!

Yeah, I don't want to reveal my exact location, but I will give you the same clue that I have given others previously. I don't live in a former Eastern Bloc country or Malta.  That narrows it down to 50%. :D

A lot of people here think I live in a German speaking country because I tend to write stuff in German here to @Dhakra , but the truth is that I speak 6 more languages. :D@Dhakra 's latest guess is that I'm from Bavaria or Austria.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
51 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Actually when I went out I don’t either unless I’m sick....it’s not easy wearing a mask and walk about....however when they said it mandatory to wear one I did....and when I’m going to the hospital I wear definitely wear one

It's a must here. It says on their front door they won't treat us without a mask. Who is sick? Your sis? I just got back from doctor to check up my dad too. My dad complained it suffocated him with the mask covered his mouth and nose.  Before pandemic I usually wear mask a lot whenever I go outside, to the public places like market, bank or work. I'll take it off when I arrived tho. So I get uses to this. But for someone like my dad this new habit is not easy to do. 

Hope everyone stays safe and healthy. If necessary get some vitamins once a while. 

@triplem yes it's pretty, I'm back using it now, the sunset color theme is just pretty. But still it's more laggy than the DM dafault one. Don't you all experience this too? Or only for some of us?

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, angelangie said:

well my mom is recovering.....from fever which seems to be dengue too.....she is alot better now....and she can eat normally now :)last week was a scare for me....since she was never this weak when she was down with a bout of flu or fever, she is always up and about after a good night sleep.....

Oh no! :( I'm sorry to hear that your mom was sick, but glad that she's feeling better.

I'm always scared when traveling that I'll get dengue. I'm such a mosquito magnet that mosquitoes bite me even through my clothes. :rage: Mosquito spray does nothing to prevent them from biting me.

Are you guys having a dengue outbreak at the moment over there?

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
6 minutes ago, partyon said:

I'm always scared when traveling that I'll get dengue. I'm such a mosquito magnet that mosquitoes bite me even through my clothes. :rage:

@partyon Your blood's too sweet, that's why :) 

Singapore has a dengue outbreak now. Earlier they tried to release the male aedes mosquitoes to counter but not sure if it is working. There seems to be less fogging during the lockdown period so that does not help too.

@angelangie hope your mom feels better soon. I had it previously and it just makes you feel all weak unlike the usual flu. It is also dangerous to get it a second time so that is also a concern.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes currently we are having dengue outbreak....it seems to be out of control now and infact i think the pandemic didnt actually paralyze the hospital, it was dengue....we last head that they have patients down at the corridor and then they need to jam them into the ward late at night cause it was raining....and u cant very well leave the patient out at the corridor to be drench in the rain ><"

Oh no, that's terrible! :( Was it long since you last had an outbreak?

have u try lemongrass? mosquito dislikes lemongrass

Yup, I've tried it. Bought some lemongrass spray from Singapore last year. Used it while visiting Laos, and it just seemed to attract the mosquitoes more. :D

I was like this:

giphy.gif

Didn't work on the mosquitoes back home either. :D

@MY15 I always say I have a love-hate relationship with mosquitoes. I hate them and they love me. :D

• LOL 5
33 minutes ago, partyon said:

A lot of people here think I live in a German speaking country because I tend to write stuff in German here to @Dhakra , but the truth is that I speak 6 more languages. :D@Dhakra 's latest guess is that I'm from Bavaria or Austria

Are you giving us quiz? Hm.. the hints are quite many but I still don't know the right answer to this. Hahaha. Its okay if you don't tell us. Don't force yourself to reveal it.

What I am amazed here that you can speak 6 different languages! Cool! Teach me!! :D

I am bilingual. My mother tongue language and English. I understand simple greeting for several Asian languages through my dramas watching. But that doesn't count of course. 

Ok back to the quiz, if you're from Europe not Germany, Bavaria, Austria and even not Malta. Perhaps, you could only tell us which Europe are you from if country name is quite private? Cuz I missed your previous hints. So are you from west, east, north or central Europe?

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hmmm....actually i cut an onion and leave at knots in my room and just leave it there.....doesnt matter if it had dried up or what....it actually stop those flies / mosquito from coming into my room....i leave at the top corner of my cupboard hahah.....

Trust me ! I've tried everything to stop mosquitoes from biting me! :D

I wish I was equally attractive to men with abs, as I am to mosquitoes

:Megalol:

@Alice Wonderland I will give you one more hint later. I have to attend a meeting now. :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
15 minutes ago, angelangie said:

well my mom is recovering.....from fever which seems to be dengue too.....she is alot better now....and she can eat normally now :)last week was a scare for me....since she was never this weak when she was down with a bout of flu or fever, she is always up and about after a good night sleep.....

It's a relieved that she's better now. I know it must make you so panic because me myself feel the same concern when I see my parent is ill pretty severe than their previous condition. 

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, angelangie said:

thanks mom all the better now...and we are going with the natural things like the papaya leaf and u need to really clean it..... its help to reduce dengue virus and eliminate it from your system :)

@angelangie My cousin ever got dengue too. And she recovers pretty quick. She was advised to drink more red guava and red yeast rice juice. These are pretty helpful to speed up the recovery. 

I see, since pandemic even a common flu is suspected to be associated with covid-19. The medics will ask you with your chronology travelling details. 

• Like 5
43 minutes ago, partyon said:

A lot of people here think I live in a German speaking country because I tend to write stuff in German here to @Dhakra , but the truth is that I speak 6 more languages. :D@Dhakra 's latest guess is that I'm from Bavaria or Austria.

I think you might have mentioned before the languages you speak but I’ve forgotten? Do you speak Spanish? I tried learning it on my own when I was in my early teens but I gave up after almost a year. I’m always in awe of people who can speak so many languages. 

@angelangie glad to hear your mother’s better! We have dengue outbreak over here now. But it’s kind of going unnoticed to lots of ppl because many are only following the Covid cases. But a lot of ppl are already going about their lives as usual. Meeting up and hanging out unnecessarily. Meanwhile the no. of cases in the community seems to be slowly creeping up again. Sigh.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I can't believe Singapore is having dengue fever outbreak :scream: But yes I remember Spore had a lot of mosquitoes too when I visited there years and years ago. Back in my homeland, dengue is pretty common too due to the existence of many mosquitoes and unclean environment. Glad your mum's better now @angelangie ! 

I wear mask to sleep from time to time in order not to spread my illness to hubby but I'd wear it just to cover my mouth and leave my nose open or else I can't breathe :sweatingbullets: And prior to covid, I wore mask more especially during hayfever time. But now is covid time, I'm more afraid to wear masks when going out...no they're not gonna shoot me or anything, but I'm afraid of getting harassed :sweatingbullets:

Ehhhhh @triplem you are a teacher????? 

122 ?? number is funny? 

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic