Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, cenching said:

Yes, he is an idiot.  So many of them ( from both sides of the political divide) even though we are supposedly Malaysia baru. You can change the cage, but still the same old monkeys ;)

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@triplem @refuse2sink @angelangie

He should transfers to Indonesia, he will be welcome with open arms by the same people who proposed a virginity test as qualification for girls to be admitted into Senior High School.....:skull:

@sushilicious

I am using both broom and vacuum (more on vacuum) because there are certain corners that difficult to reach with vacuum but vacuum can cleans better for a non practicing OCD like me. I use my vacuum to clean my broom too...:sweat_smile:

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 2

1 minute ago, cenching said:

@triplem @refuse2sink @angelangie

He should transfers to Indonesia, he will be welcome with open arms by the same people who proposed a virginity test as qualification for girls to be admitted into Senior High School.....:skull:

oh well

i guess this is one of the times we should learn to let it go ;)

6BGyx70QZqzEuXvtAx9XJWY1fJaApK95U98EYBDH

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I'm new here-only a few weeks in this thread so pardon me if I ask this-Does the Add team always win ? I'm at fault too cos I don't log in as  often as the Add Team.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

I'm new here-only a few weeks in this thread so pardon me if I ask this-Does the Add team always win ? I'm at fault too cos I don't log in as  often as the Add Team.

hahaha yea the add team tends to win most of the tmes

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Posted (edited)

816 :blush:

Jo In Sung oppa is so very handsome from every angle :love: sighhhhh makes me afraid.. he is not dating anyone.. not married yet.. too handsome.. long legs.. slim body.. big hands.. is he a gay? :bawling: 

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

love it when side characters are as interesting as the main and even have great acting. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 5