1. 1. I prefer my morning coffee:

• black
    • with milk (or cream)
    • with milk (or cream) and sugar
    • with sugar
    • with condensed milk
    • with condensed milk and sugar
    • with vodka
    • as a specialty coffee (latte, cappuccino, flat white, espresso, etc.)
    • I don't drink coffee in the mornings (gasp)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/01/2020 at 04:00 AM

18 minutes ago, superspace said:

I think there are 3 types of people while going to cinema.

First, those who are enjoying food more than the movie @Sejabin

Then there are those who are secretly buying food outside and sneaking it in the bag for saving money @wallflowersforjane and me!

And lastly, there's you @snowlou seeing other enjoy good food makes you happier than when you are eating it yourself :lol:

I am not moving on~

+2

HAHAHAHAHAH! Accurate. LOL!

This tweet is for you.

• LOL 7

51 minutes ago, kokodus said:

In our theatres, popcorn is more exoensive than the movie tickets, but i still buy the largest tub that is available and put plenty of butter and seasonings before going in. Its just not the same without the popcorn. LOL

Maybe I am the only one who doesn`t like to eat at cinema. :w00t: And I don`t like to hear people eating or rustling packaging around me either.

24 minutes ago, superspace said:

I think there are 3 types of people while going to cinema.

Put 4 types.

If I would not have the problem with the eating in the cinema I would have go for type 2. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

25 minutes ago, snowlou said:

i def don't feel happier when I can smell those popcorn smell a few seats to my left right up down the row .... and sometimes if i go with friends..they bring their stash..and they offer me..and i accept

One thing about IRL sushi. I hate eating while watching a movie in the cinema. I too also hate the sound of people crunching the popcorn. It gets on my nerves haha

@superspace edit: there are 4 types of movie goers 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

4 minutes ago, larus said:

Maybe I am the only one who doesn`t like to eat at cinema. :w00t: And I don`t like to hear people eating or rustling packaging around me either

@Sushimi also like you... LOL. But dont you guys feel hungry though....our local movies are actually pretty long....Hahaha

@superspace I dont like YYS intl fanaccounts too, they are too biased, but they are the ones who give us news on oppa's whereabouts, so i'm still following them. I"m not sure when that Steel Rain movie is releasing....Will he talk about Hosplay in movie presscons though....?! LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

our local movies are actually pretty long....Hahaha

Haha I go for korean movies, so there won’t be a lot of viewers hahaha. Once watched a Joo Ji Hoon movie with like me and three other individuals who were watching the movie. Hahaha..Peace and quiet hahaha

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

17 minutes ago, kokodus said:

But dont you guys feel hungry though....our local movies are actually pretty long....Hahaha

No, I ate a lot of food if I stay home. When I go out, I don`t eat much.

14 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Haha I go for korean movies, so there won’t be a lot of viewers hahaha. Once watched a Joo Ji Hoon movie with like me and three other individuals who were watching the movie. Hahaha..Peace and quiet hahaha

I know what you mean. :D

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Why do adds always outnumber subtracts? It's always a mystery for me.

Same here :D Yet we have won twice! Hahah 

:happyshakes:

It seems Team Add really wants to win now!

:Megalol:

EDIT: I just noticed that I'm a LEGEND now. :D Only 20 000 points to become IMMORTAL. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 4

+2

17 hours ago, partyon said:

The only Europeans who are active right now at this exact moment on this thread is @Ameera Ali and @Dhakra (both popped by a bit earlier) except for me.

Yep, born and raised in Germany (and partially Denmark). 

18 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra It's not over yet. It has 2 more seasons and we are doing a rewatch session right now, where we rewatch one ep per week and analyse it, like you guys did for WFKBJ. @partyon is watching it for the first time with us. You can join us if you want. Atleast give one ep a try for your little sis. /Puppyeyes. LOL. 

Oh no, you just didn't do that. Wow. Playing that card? Which ep are you all now?

@Dhakra Eeeeeeee Are you going to watch it?? :winkx:We are at 2nd ep now. If you want a watching buddy.... @stroppyse is also watching it for the first time with us....

GUYSSSS..... another ricecooker alert.....someone in the main thread has a similar ricecooker dp merged with oppa's face. She/He seems like a newbie. LOL. Should we call her/him here???

• LOL 6

@yyscrush Hello there!!!! I see that you are a fellow rice enthusiasist like us by your dp....Come and join our cult here where we talk about rice, oppas, abs and more.....

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

GUYSSSS..... another ricecooker alert.....someone in the main thread has a similar ricecooker dp merged with oppa's face. She/He seems like a newbie. LOL. Should we call her/him here???

ONLY if the person is a candidate for Team Subtract. :D

EDIT: Well done, Ms. Koko! The name starts with Y = Team Subtract. yay

:cheers:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

Just now, Lawyerh said:

I just realized you got no rice cooker in ur DP ! :lol:

Keanu Reeves does not go together with a rice cooker. I think we can all agree? :D

• LOL 5