Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@USAFarmgirl 2 :heart: How are you doing?

@Dhakra I think I already told you that Rabb.it got adopted by someone called KAST. Go and check it out. And tell me how it works. 

@mouse007 There are only two type of people's reaction who have watched Well intended love. Either they love it so much or they think that it's absolute trash. Unfortunately I'm on the latter group. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

@kokodus so I've heard! I love it. Maybe because I already read about the negative reviews prior so I had low expectations going in. Combine with the fact that I was only after the fluff.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@kokodus  I am hanging in there watching some Chinese Drama since I can't seem to find a Korean one that peaks my interest.  Finished these 3 lately and loved them all of course LOL:wub:

put-your-head-on-my-shoulder.5659.jpgsquid%252027.jpg&key=66f9c4af35c02875c2456ae5dad7b07de1ff58ae76691019511eb4d45878845480d3183c1e564d5fab4c96c3f667f2bf.jpg?x=b&a=0x0

Although I did love the Korean Drama The Wind Blows, an older OTP but it brought light to an often over looked and misunderstood disease Alzheimer's.  It's theme was simple and pure that real love isn't in just loving someone when everything is going right but rather when everything isn't.

Hoping all is well with you and  It' s good to see you still have an amazing sense of humor and fighting spirit!!!:cookie:  Not to mention a caring sisterly heart, thanks for asking:heart:

@Lmangla  I just loved what you wrote it's not just what you perfectly put into words but that it's so true.  By the way I will have to check out that Turkish Drama if you have any others no matter what country send them my way...

@lynne22  Sending you a hug:blush:

Always Subtracting -2

Late add....  By the way I loved Well intended love as well.  And Unrequited Love is now on my favorite list..

Spoiler

well-intended-love-001.jpg?w=8204pbmdc.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 5

On 7/14/2019 at 11:44 AM, kokodus said:

I know. I don't believe in all this, but it's fun to read. Haha. 

@Table122000 No I havent seen @packmule3 in a while here. But she doesn't visit here as often as she used to. I believe she is veryyyy busy at work that she couldn't log in and update her blog. Let's hope that she comes back sooner. This page wouldn't have become this popular without her, she was the one who made this into this cool chatty place where everyone drops by when they want to have fun. Haha. 

I'm back in town. I was in Asia for a couple of weeks, then Latin America on official business. I'm all about world domination, you know, not just making this forum a "cool, chatty place where everyone drops by when they want to have fun."  :joy:

Are you watching anything special?  I'm watching Go Go Squid and Hotel del Luna. I was triggered by Rookie Historian's virtue-signalling, so I had to take yoga classes to calm me down. 

Where's my favorite guy @TRaNz ?  

And hi @angelangie

@USAFarmgirl 2 is back?? Hurray! You, girl, caused me a lot of grief. I even made an instagram just for you and tried to "friend" you. Why didn't you "friend" me back??!!! Grrrr.  But now that you're back I can delete that instagram account now. My account looks so shady anyway. 0 friends and 0 followers and 0 posts. 

+2 

804 still

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

@packmule3  Great to see you too!!  Just as a reminder LOL :w00t:There were days when you had me so worried too!!  Thankful you're safely back from traveling the world hoping you will be on more often miss your posts!!!  By the way that wasn't my instagram so I didn't get a friend request and I would have accepted.  But still sorry I made you and others worry about me....:tears: -2

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@USAFarmgirl 2 I've been watching mostly C dramas lately too. I also loved Put Your Head On My Shoulders and Well-Intended Love. I wasn't such a fan of Unrequited Love but I still finished the entire drama. I plan on watching Go Go Squid soon.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@angelangie  Nope but to be honest haven't been on there in forever checked just to make sure I didn't get a friend request from anyone...  After reading what @packmule3 said...  Sorry about that...  Have no idea how truly sorry I am for worrying everyone:tears:

@mouse007  You are going to love it!!!  But you should know I love just about every love story it takes a bad ending for me not to like it and even then I spare a few....

mh-nghe-gio-ben-them.jpgFluff Queen that's me!!! LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@USAFarmgirl 2 don't worry, as long as there is fluff, I will most likely enjoy it. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Hi all, so I’m doing this month’s birthday post and the theme is Kdrama Plushie Toys, you know how certain kdramas characters receives a plushie and thus it becomes a iconic plush in that kdrama? If you have any, please do share with us;

1) The name of the drama

2) The cute plushie selfie :w00t:

Tagging: @Lmangla @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama @mouse007 @cenching @refuse2sink @USAFarmgirl 2 @bairama @angelangie @triplem @kokodus @Dhakra @nateko @lynne22 @staygold

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

@sushilicious how cute this theme!

1. Her Private Life

Anyeong..! 

IeEeEF1.jpg

2. DOTS

I'm not the drama fans, but i love the dolls lol. 

sVY7ijr.jpg

3. Goblin

Mr. Buckwheat

F9gMI5o.jpg

Btw his family :

Spoiler

ZoLgNTP.jpg

My pick? The lion.. so compact! Can travel light with u :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

28 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Hi all, so I’m doing this month’s birthday post and the theme is Kdrama Plushie Toys, you know how certain kdramas characters receives a plushie and thus it becomes a iconic plush in that kdrama? If you have any, please do share with us;

1) The name of the drama

2) The cute plushie selfie :w00t:

Tagging: @Lmangla @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama @mouse007 @cenching @refuse2sink @USAFarmgirl 2 @bairama @angelangie @triplem @kokodus @Dhakra @nateko @lynne22 @staygold

Can I join? :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Can I join? :ph34r:

Sure :) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1