• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

Really? Do they look similiar? Mhm, well, guess I have a type then. But Mini also looks a bit like LBY.

No, most of them are around my age, just a few months or years younger. 

It's never wrong to have a type. My type is the one with abs. :D

@Sarang21She knows, she doesn't need to guess

8 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

Ah verdammt! I wanted to play this guessing fame with her,+...I guess I shouldn´t have mentioned you :joy:

Schade! :D Are you from the same city too? :DHave you guys ever met IRL?

5 hours ago, snowlou said:

Oh..so @Dhakra and @Sarang21 are from Germany. @TiNaDo from bulgaria? And @larus is where vlad the impaler was and the dracula castle. Still have no idea where @partyon is from. Hello European friends

Yup, and @Ameera Ali is in the UK I believe. Not sure where @jeijei is residing atm.

Hello to our Australian friend! :kiss_wink:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, phikyl said:

I'd like to thank @stroppyse and @Lynne for going back through all the posts... so many that I have 95 notifications right now and that's AFTER I opened up sets of 60+ more than once. :lol: 

Hahaha... my pleasure............. congratssssssss....  

:foryou:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@PeVe Have you tried the evolution theme? It changes based on the time of day to make it a little easier to read, in theory. If that one doesn't work for you either, I know @Hanyeoun is working on getting one set up that's similar to the old one but it's going to take a few weeks. 

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

then will you still go for the torture?? stop it sis, save yourself!  based on your saying that it's worse than TLE, omg, TLE is the worse one and it's even worse than this,

But some people like the torture.... :joy:

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Actually I kinda like this Dark theme.... its easy to the eye.... but maybe because I dimmed the brightness on my laptop too.. haha... 

Evolution theme is still a bit laggy in my end.... so I much prefer Dark theme. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Late to the party but congrats @phikyl you're an immortal in the land of Soompi now :cheers: 140

@partyon I remember when I first joined this thread and got to know you, you felt like there weren't many Europeans here on the forum.. but actually there are a lot of you :approves: hahahah

@TRaNz Have you read the news??? We're back on lockdown again :scream:

24 minutes ago, Lynne said:

Actually I kinda like this Dark theme.... its easy to the eye.... but maybe because I dimmed the brightness on my laptop too.. haha... 

Evolution theme is still a bit laggy in my end.... so I much prefer Dark theme. 

As how much as I love this new evo theme, I also found it pretty laggy on my end too. It's like taking much longer than the other theme if i scroll up or down. So I thought it would due to my inet connection problem but well you right. I truned back to DM mode and it feels much better and faster. If this laggy gets fixed I'll use the evo theme back on. 

• Like 6
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic