Add and Subtract Game

Admin

19 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

1. Who is your fave Oppa?

Scrap that, name as many Oppas as possible in your Oppa list.

2. Do you like abs?

3. Are you Asian?

Coz I'm new here so can you guys answer these questions too?

Well, I did not answer those questions so let see...

1. No, I don`t have an oppa. I used to hate the term "oppa" when I heard it in kdramas. Now I am amused of the term when everyone is using it. I used to be happy when other people`s oppa went to military. Sorry. :lol:

But I have fave actors. Too many to mention.

2. Yes I like abs. Not obsesive either. But I like to admire them from time to time. :D

3. No, I am from Europe (Romania).

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Hmm does that mean you have fave Dongsaeng? :D

Or simply no biases?

Prepare tissues. My eyes were swollen this morning...

I only cries for the part he beg for his hyung to forgive him. And for the part he has to give up his love for him and for the moment he doesn't belong to himself anymore. Poor him. Sigh. I suddenly feel like annoyed at ST. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Then what about you? I bet we love the same oppa. Lol

Nope. I rarely watch C-drama lately. More into kdrama again.

I have many. Yeah, I do like the ones you guys like too.

Street Dance of China is a variety show/competition for dancers to compete. S3 is just up.

===

Guess what this dance is about? Those who can read Chinese will be at advantage but don't say anything yet :D

+2 (572)

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Street Dance of China is a variety show/competition for dancers to compete. S3 is just up.

I like variety show too.and most of them are with SG oppa. Hahaha. 

I'm not into kpop show or some sort of it that much. But I like to hear their upbeat songs. 

Ah... one of it played in IONTBO ep 10. Lol

It's like acrobatic?? No? Hahaha. It seems like talent show.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Guess what this dance is about? Those who can read Chinese will be at advantage but don't say anything yet

Looks like So You Think You Can Dance show, Asian version.  Contemporary dance with a little street dance....but I don`t know what is about....

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I only cries for the part he beg for his hyung to forgive him. And for the part he has to give up his love for him and for the moment he doesn't belong to himself anymore. Poor him. Sigh. I suddenly feel like annoyed at ST. 

Yeah that part I cried a river. I also cried at the part where Joori's mum fed him food. Telling him since he can't be her son in law then reincarnate to be her son... the motherly love is what he needed...

:sad1:

+2 (572)

@larus @Alice Wonderland They call it Street Dance... but at the end they have to show that they are capable of more than just street dancing e.g. locking, popping, break dancing etc., they also have to master choreography and other contemporary or Chinese traditional dances. So the video I posted, the two contestants are B-Boys and they paired up with the contemporary lady dancer (the teacher) and perform a dance.

It is like So You Think You Can Dance but also different.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

@mademoisellesia 

1. I have many actors that i like too but not to the 'fan' level. I like older actors usually the ones born in the 80's and older hahahahahaha. 

2. Not really. Abs is awesome and nice to look at when actors have one. I wish hubby has abs though but no he doesnt :emmm:.

3. Yes I'm Asian as well. 

+2