Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

@Alice Wonderland only Switzerland has 4 official languages:) and it is the neurtal country in Europe:). On the other side there is also Turkey - -divided in two continents:) and Cyprus :). Now it is the EU not the Eastern Block.

@partyon we gossip about you :D don't take care :D It is only a "consequence ":happydance:  of asking newcomers  :D about their nationalities. No worries :)

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Replies 136.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

What I am amazed here that you can speak 6 different languages! Cool! Teach me!! :D

Sorry, I may have missed it, but where are you from? :)

Ok back to the quiz, if you're from Europe not Germany, Bavaria, Austria and even not Malta. Perhaps, you could only tell us which Europe are you from if country name is quite private? Cuz I missed your previous hints. So are you from west, east, north or central Europe?

I will give you one last hint, but will not reveal more after that, ok?

I'm NOT from a country that has been a part of the former Eastern Bloc pact (you can google what this means).

I live in a country that is located north of Italy (or the same latitude as north of Italy).

From this you will be able to reduce the number of countries I live in to about 15. :D 

43 minutes ago, im0202 said:

I think you might have mentioned before the languages you speak but I’ve forgotten? Do you speak Spanish? I tried learning it on my own when I was in my early teens but I gave up after almost a year. I’m always in awe of people who can speak so many languages. 

Si, hablo español también. :) 

100   **** nice and even number :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1
5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

when i find i tell u....right now no.... ><" my house is also full of ants ><"

Supposedly ants hate cinnamon. And brandy.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

+2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

A lot of people here think I live in a German speaking country because I tend to write stuff in German here to @Dhakra , but the truth is that I speak 6 more languages. :D@Dhakra 's latest guess is that I'm from Bavaria or Austria.

So that either means

a) you have too much free time or

b) you live in a country where speaking multiple languages is common or

c) you live in a country where languages around are very similiar

so that narrows it down to either Belgium, Swiss, Portugal, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein or Spain. 

41 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

So that either means

a) you have too much free time or

b) you live in a country where speaking multiple languages is common or

c) you live in a country where languages around are very similiar

so that narrows it down to either Belgium, Swiss, Portugal, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein or Spain. 

Oooh, my dongsaeng @Dhakra is very smart! I like the logic you have used to deduce my location. :kiss_wink:

<let me have a proud moment here for a second :bawling: >

You need to read my post further up, because you can strike a couple of countries off your list with the extra clue. :kiss_wink:

41 minutes ago, MY15 said:

Can you try the brandy method first so I don't waste mine?

Hey, I don't have an ant problem! :joy:  I just drink the brandy!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I don’t know what worse , that I can’t read with  this dark background or straggling to press right reaction :joy:

if I end give any off topic - I blame it on lack of eyesight :twerk2:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I don’t know what worse , that I can’t read with  this dark background or straggling to press right reaction

if I end give any off topic - I blame it on lack of eyesight

I'm really struggling too.

@Hanyeoun Sorry that we're complaining about the dark themes and how it is hard to read text now. I know you guys are working hard to get a lighter theme / version for us. :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
6 minutes ago, partyon said:

I'm really struggling too.

it’s like first you watch OCN drama , you can’t see a thing and u keep complaining & then you will get used to it , love it :joy:

we are thankful For all these new update  :gangnamstyle:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@triplem err....hang on..are you like a lecturer at uni? Teaching business? Finance? Management? Or are you joking?:blink: Yess.. Finished watching ep 1...can't wait for ep 2 :) i'm hoping that SHJ character isnt a corrupt cop. I'll go write my thought on ep 1 and 2 later on. 

86.. I think team sub is going to have a win tonight..

@Sushimi hello sushi... Did you have a good time at work today?

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic