Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Yes, I saw that too. But it was OOS on the shelves that day. :((

try ntuc finest, they usually have quite a good selection of kooksoondang makgeolli

:poledance:

11 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I quite enjoyed the Roku gin I picked up from my last Japan trip, finished it off during CB. Haha! 

i was supposed to go Japan later this year.. but i guess its gonna be postponed for 1year or so.. i missed TW too, that's like my second hometown.

i'll glad the japanese and korean food marts are rather established here in singapore! but i have problems getting those sun biscuits and foodstuffs from tw due to super short shelf life...

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

That sounds so good! Sounds like the kind you could drink quite a few in succession?

Yes. I have to be really careful with them because they do taste like cake. There's another version that tastes like German Chocolate cake but I don't like it as much. 

16 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Oh, so you didn't make a deposit on 16 July that will show your balance? I see! Ack, then yes that's hard to tell! 

I did. One withdrawal (to buy badge) and then deposit. But the balance doesn't show any interest deposited. The numbers are too confusing for me to figure out now. LOL.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

32 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha i had that in a word documents that i did the copy and paste all the times....

And because I'm lazy.. I end up just copying @angelangie 's post haha.. Thank youuuu angieee.... 

Anyway... Have a great sunday guys....

:cutekitty:

• Like 7