• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

2nd Ep...

Spoiler

20190716_231143.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 3

hi everyone I was invited by @Ameera Ali to join this thread :D. Anyone of you watching the drama Search www? 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

2 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

hi everyone I was invited by @Ameera Ali to join this thread :D. Anyone of you watching the drama Search www? 

I think @ktcjdrama watching it :sweat_smile:

welcome :kiss_wink:

• Love 4

@Sarang21  I see most of the scene for main lead are in bed :yum::joy: , they doing a lot of WWW search :phew:

Spoiler

9191CA16-328C-496A-A29A-D1C53A84BF19.gif

5CBFE81B-9905-4971-BD0F-EB8D3CB0F0D2.gif

DD47BC0B-5FA7-4BDD-A3A4-CED06B66CC5B.gif

no number 

* will you be a sub team or add team  :glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@Ameera Ali I´m on the add team since my name starts with S :glasses:.

the drama can be really hot at times if you know what I mean *wiggle eyebrow*...it´s perfect for you :joy:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Okay don’t flame me.  I may not finish HDL.  Something’s bugged me since the start and I have finally put a finger on it.  I will stay for a bit longer for curiosity’s sake (because visually this drama is a feast) but I may not last to the end.  Don’t read if you are a massive IU fan.

Spoiler

I find IU’s acting patchy - it’s great in segments but I am not utterly taken by her character. I am blown away with her wardrobe and everything about her screams “look at me”, but I just can’t accept that she’s “scary” or dangerous to trifle with. This wouldn’t have been a problem except all the employees keep throwing this concept at me that she’s the scariest one in the Hotel...but...I just can’t feel it.  She’s cantankerous and b-tchy but not scary or creepy.  So whenever she’s taking her anger out at staff I just feel like she’s throwing a massive temper tantrum (similar to a child) but it’s ineffectual.  She’s roars like a tiger with no teeth.  She keeps threatening to send them off to the afterlife but it just feels like she would never do it.  So I guess she’s scary in so far as she may lash out at you for reasons outside your control but she’s not “dangerous”.  Maybe that’s what the staff mean by “scary”?  I guess I was expecting a bit more crazy unhinged.  Like Lee DongGun’s emperor in 7Day Queen.  Where the tantrums had bite and was potentially life threatening.  It’s not a massive let down.  Just me being nit picky :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@Sarang21 welcome welcome... yes I am watching WWW

@nrllee I get what you mean about IU’s character but I don’t really mind it because one, it is a fantasy drama that tends to exaggerate things, and next, the way I interpret their “scary” is that “you don’t wanna mess with her” kind of thing, not dangerous.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

554 :blush:

good morning :kiss_wink:

busy. hope can watch drama today wkwkwkwkwk

• Like 4
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@nrllee I get what you mean about IU’s character but I don’t really mind it because one, it is a fantasy drama that tends to exaggerate things, and next, the way I interpret their “scary” is that “you don’t wanna mess with her” kind of thing, not dangerous.

Yeah maybe that’s what they mean :).  Anyway I can really only manage 2 dramas at any one time so I will probably drop HDL (and just read recaps) for Dr John which premieres this weekend.  DS60 I will be following but I need to carve out time to watch this week’s eps.  Reading comments about Ep5 it looks like PMJ may be getting his mojo, earning his political stripes.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

Okay don’t flame me.  I may not finish HDL.  Something’s bugged me since the start and I have finally put a finger on it.  I will stay for a bit longer for curiosity’s sake (because visually this drama is a feast) but I may not last to the end.  Don’t read if you are a massive IU fan.

Reveal hidden contents

dont worry i feel you....i love IU and always love her since i saw in that high school drama .......and fall in love with her voice....and the duet she did with Kim SooHyun....

she is a great actress in my eyes and she managed to align her emotions....however some of the details of the drama is honestly lacking and the execution from the productions teams is holding back....

somehow i think she isnt scary and they knew it.....to them it was just tantrum as well....and saying her scary is just something for them to cover it up....they feel her burden....and while she threw tantrum around she care for her staff....she threaten to throw them all off however she will never do it....

she had live 1000 years....pictures on the wall proof as much....she remember all of them....and she never let on....in a sense.....it pain and sadden her that ppl she came to care about come and go from her life...however she need to made up for her crime....untill she can find a new caretaker for Hotel deLuna and for her to move on.....

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Just to qualify my feelings about IU and HDL.  She’s still doing a good job on the whole.  And HDL is worthy of the buzz.  I just hope them bringing the drama forward because tvN had to push AC3 back doesn’t affect the writing/acting/production too much (I read that’s what happened? Can’t be sure of the veracity of this fact).  They probably thought they had a lot more time to get through it.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1