Quantcast
Jump to content
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Recommended Posts

@Ameera Ali Are you watching Luna? I want gif of "healing" and the rows of luxury cars ManWol has in her garage... :lol:

 

516

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ktcjdrama yeah I am watching, first episode surprised me , it was quite good , just can’t forget all day the father telling his son , I think I sold you son :mrgreen::lol:

 

I’ll do it for you :blush:

-2

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ep 1 of LU:

 

...:joy: Oh my...Director An..He is like a crab, he looks hard on the outside but meatless on the inside. Ep 2 trailer, I guess someone was about to hit him, haven’t touch his face he faints? He is too cute lol. I can’t get used to this Because of I live alone. Hahahahaha

 

For one I figure that it is quite a interesting concept to talk about the guy entering the woman’s life. Typically it’s the woman who enters the guy’s life. So Director An have to enter the woman’s company because her company is shutting down. So this cold hearted Director An comes and save the day.

 

secondly, I love Director An’s personality, to me he is like a tough adult baby. Then the female lead is the “I want my company to live” character. I can see that these combinations will be so unique. Lollll

 

516

  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-2

 

18 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

 

Congratulation :wub: boy or girl :blush:

 

-2

 

hehehe boy....i prefer girl but hey he is still my beloved nephew :) now i have 2 NEPHEWS!!!! im waiting for my sister to give me a niece :D 

 

11 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Ameera Ali Are you watching Luna? I want gif of "healing" and the rows of luxury cars ManWol has in her garage... :lol:

 

516

 

those carss!!!! :D 

 

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@ktcjdrama yeah I am watching, first episode surprised me , it was quite good , just can’t forget all day the father telling his son , I think I sold you son :mrgreen::lol:

 

I’ll do it for you :blush:

-2

 

hahaha.....'I SOLD YOU' now i remember this.... i was like damn......and you are a real good father :D 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

those carss!!!! :D

14 cars, I counted... not too varied choices, but the garage itself is awesome!

 

516

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20190715_203243.gif

Dante! :love:

 

518

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

14 cars, I counted... not too varied choices, but the garage itself is awesome!

 

516

 

did she really need that many? :D

 

516

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

14 cars, I counted... not too varied choices, but the garage itself is awesome!

 

516

 

AA77E611-26DA-4C82-81EE-61086E1688CC.gif

 

@angelangie if I have  all these , I wouldn’t be driving as well :mrgreen:

 

0B9FEA16-051B-49ED-AC7B-3858FF4232F0.gif

 

-2

 

 

  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

did she really need that many? :D

 

516

Well, if she has 30 cars, it will be one for each calendar day :D

14... means rolling the cars every fortnight, hahaha....

 

516

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

518

 

:)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

516

 

26 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

 

@angelangie if I have  all these , I wouldn’t be driving as well :mrgreen:

 

when i see all those....im thinking about the maintenance......and the petrol i need to fill it in....hahaha

 

no wonder her diamonds kept getting cut out :D 

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

516

 

 

when i see all those....im thinking about the maintenance......and the petrol i need to fill it in....hahaha

 

no wonder her diamonds kept getting cut out :D 

I was wondering from ep.1 why the loans for her car, shopping and champagne needed that much diamonds. We found out in ep.2... Translation should be the plural "cars".... :lol:

 

518

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dante is like my first Oppa whom I did not fall in love because of his drama appearance. But it’s his variety appearance that made me fall in love with him. I can’t..

 

Dante! :love:

 

520

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sushi has new DP!!! :w00t: Woohoo!!!

I love it, btw :kiss_wink:

 

522

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

Sushi has new DP!!! :w00t: Woohoo!!!

 

522

Lolll I know. Jinchi one wasn’t that great. But for now, got to give my heart to Dante...:blush:

 

524

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Dante is like my first Oppa whom I did not fall in love because of his drama appearance. But it’s his variety appearance that made me fall in love with him. I can’t..

 

Dante! :love:

 

520

 

i like the guy lols....i might just pick this up.....i just wish that my fibre is here though.....it sucks watch a drama and getting stuck while it buffer :/ 

 

50 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I was wondering from ep.1 why the loans for her car, shopping and champagne needed that much diamonds. We found out in ep.2... Translation should be the plural "cars".... :lol:

 

518

 

damn.....lols......

 

522

  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 Congrats @angelangie! Wonderful news , I love the smell of babies . 

 

Sorry @Dhakra to disappoint you . I don’t rewatch many dramas - no time . With my Long list of oppas , I’m kept busy as there’s bound to be one of them in a drama . By the way Watcher is good . Think you’ll like the lady , she’s my girl crush . Strong , smart & sly . DS60 is also recommended . 

 

@sushilicious has officially completed her 7 or 10 stages of grief :D 

 

526

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, triplem said:

I love the smell of babies

.....:ph34r::crazy: got smell one ah? @cenching got smell one ah?

 

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

has officially completed her 7 or 10 stages of grief :D 

:joy:yes I am. I’m done! *throws Kousuke pillow to the covers*

 

im a dive in to romance :D

 

528

  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, triplem said:

 Congrats @angelangie! Wonderful news , I love the smell of babies . 

 

Sorry @Dhakra to disappoint you . I don’t rewatch many dramas - no time . With my Long list of oppas , I’m kept busy as there’s bound to be one of them in a drama . By the way Watcher is good . Think you’ll like the lady , she’s my girl crush . Strong , smart & sly . DS60 is also recommended . 

 

@sushilicious has officially completed her 7 or 10 stages of grief :D 

 

526

 

thanks...yes they always smell nice and cuddling when they are young....when they got older, they kinda get away from you especially boy lols

 

526

  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...