Quantcast
Jump to content
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Recommended Posts

512

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

512 :blush:

 

love to listen to this now

 

@Lmangla get well soon chingu :kiss_wink: *hugsssssss

 

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hellooooo... how's everyone... lols...

Lately I'm living on the Happy Ending side of C-drama.. :heart: 

giphy.gif

 

510

  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@triplem I think you have stiff competition for Oppa LJH (even if he is compatible with your blood type - O is unfortunately the most common blood type :o).  His shirtless video on Naver has hit 31000+ views, the highest amongst all the DS60 videos.  Maybe I am too cynical and it’s him in uniform in the thumbnail that’s drawing all the eyes/clicks. :lol:

 

https://m.tv.naver.com/v/9102004 (I think this can only be viewed in certain regions)

 

508

  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@triplem I think you have stiff competition for Oppa LJH (even if he is compatible with your blood type - O is unfortunately the most common blood type :o).  His shirtless video on Naver has hit 31000+ views, the highest amongst all the DS60 videos.  Maybe I am too cynical and it’s him in uniform in the thumbnail that’s drawing all the eyes/clicks. :lol:

 

https://m.tv.naver.com/v/9102004 (I think this can only be viewed in certain regions)

 

508

Oh noooo . All this perverted people ogling at oppa’s body. He does have a strong but small fan base in SK from all the rice wreaths support etc I see but he’s no A lister. So I think I can catfight my way  or I better find back up from my Long list of oppas . :D

 

@kokodus it took me awhile to remember who the heck JaeYi was . I mean I was only concerned about the OTP!! I was wondering why @Dhakra was saying Seohyun or whatever her name was the most anticipated cameo . Isn’t she from GG? . Honestly I was only waiting for yes , baby Ji Soo . 

 

510 

 

hey @lynne22 :heart:

get well Soon @Lmangla . Stay hydrated. 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, triplem said:

 I better find back up from my Long list of oppas . :D

You roll the paper on the ground then it goes around the entire world that long?

 

512

  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

You roll the paper on the ground then it goes around the entire world that long?

 

512

:joy: Something like that . It’s called multi fandom my friend  . Life’s too short for one oppa  

Spoiler

giphy.gif

512

  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg @Ameera Ali what’s happening ...all my  oppas have red lips . Ottoke !??  What do you think of the bb cream level ? 

Spoiler

 

No number 

  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@triplem I can’t  fault , his  flawless face , I will tell you more after he had shower ( would use waterproof bb cream , lipstick)

**  I am waiting for 6 days for that shower  :sweat_smile::mrgreen:

 

-2

  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1656364B-D1D4-4F3B-B6E8-5DA90A07C398.gif

 

@Lawyerh I’m having a girl crush on her & these high heel :love::D, All the gender roles switch on the drama , playing on me . 

 

No number 

 

  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

512 

 

:D<- This face is real cute 

 

:lol:

  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+2

5 hours ago, triplem said:

@kokodus it took me awhile to remember who the heck JaeYi was . I mean I was only concerned about the OTP!! I was wondering why @Dhakra was saying Seohyun or whatever her name was the most anticipated cameo . Isn’t she from GG? . Honestly I was only waiting for yes , baby Ji Soo . 

 

Whaaat? :scream:I'm disappointed in both of you! JH's brother and the school doc was such a beautiful love story! Seohyun's cameo was the reason Ah-Young finally confronted JY with her feelings and he began to thought about it. 

Okay Ji Soo was kinda important too, because of him JH finally began to take action and make a move. 

  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ktcjdrama hot Oppa :) :lol:he looks real charismatic!

Spoiler

20190715_184619.gif

 

516

 

im gonna expect myself to gif his face a lot. Bruhhhhh he looks so handsome!

  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

514

 

i'm an aunt again lols :D 

Ooo congrats hahahhaha

 

516

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Ooo congrats hahahhaha

 

516

 

514

 

thanks im just back from hospital after spending it full day there.....

  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, angelangie said:

514

 

i'm an aunt again lols :D 

 

Congratulation :wub: boy or girl :blush:

 

-2

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing that scratches me when I watch romance is the fact that they always add third party. Like...Sian. 

 

But hey...I’m friends with romance now. So I can’t really complain. :P

 

514

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...