Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

this make feel something bad will happen to this two , remind me of fiery priest 

:sweatingbullets: not just Fiery Priest... The Last Empress too... and there is another one which I can’t recall now...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, Sejabin said:

this is why I am worried that she will play a drama with my love Joo Ji Hoon :no_mouth: I will never watch her again if after divorce she will dates Joo Ji Hoon oppa :heart: this news really shocking me :bawling: why? Why?

She pulled out of Hyena and they are scrambling now to get a new female lead so JJH is “safe”?  I think she signed up for a movie (Anna?) instead.  Both she and SJK are filming movies then.  I think he’s filming Lightning Ship or something with Kim TaeRi (in early July) - poor her and the production cast.  This will all be hanging over their heads when they film.

They will bury themselves in work to keep busy.  Movie is probably better than drama.  There’s not that pressure to live film and the promos etc won’t happen till at least a year (?) later so no media circus to navigate till the dust has settled.

EDIT - no I don’t like robots either. In fact I watched none of the 4 dramas that were listed in the quiz :lol:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 5

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

:sweatingbullets: not just Fiery Priest... The Last Empress too... and there is another one which I can’t recall now...

He’s psychometric. I won’t forget my ship they burned to the ground :joy:

@Ameera Ali will definitely be watching that one . It’s JKH . :wub:! One of my non-Kim oppas . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

On 6/26/2019 at 6:55 PM, Dhakra said:

Germany is not made for these kind of weather. Apartments don't have air-cons, so as most stores. Just a few. Yesterday our whole neighborhood had no electricity, because the heat overheated our local powerhouse. 

I went to the gym yesterday, it has an air conditioner, but not very powerful.

Last year our long-distance trains couldn't drive because Deutsche Bahn wasn't able to get the air conditionors working in their trains.

Germany always suffers when it's hot. We are just not made for degrees over 35°C.

yes i heard the option were bad there and my sister was worried about it.....the husband promise to get her some fans lols and i asked her do u want my hand held small fan when u are going back? :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

wahh siannnn

A lot of assignments ?Don’t worry tomorrow your oppa will meet you  :D 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, triplem said: