Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@snowlou i dont mind being chaebol but tell me what do i need to do as a chaebol here??? :D except keeping the country economy afloat... :P 

take over the Ray Ambler's thread...that's how!

I have accept my fate to always be the...is it white collar or blue collar? I'm the worker ant..never destined to be the queen ant:kaching3:

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Also realized that once the Battle starts, I should stop posting here. Because if I have to +2 here, but then do -2 on the Battle thread, I have a feeling, I'm really going to end up confusing myself.

What? We`ll be team Subtact in that battle of century? I am shocked. Last time I checked you were on team ADD.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@JC's Lingxi @triplem ah me too.. irl... i'm so all for comfort. I need the aircon or heater (not so much for my family members, they seem to be able to tolerate cold or hot better than me) but I don't mind driving so so car.

21 minutes ago, triplem said:

In Soompi land, I confirm not chaebol la...maybe middle class ....need to work with some passive income here and there. 

Hmmm...why I don't believe this one bit :Megalol:

Off to watch MD ep 4..let's go :foodie2:430

31 minutes ago, larus said:

What? We`ll be team Subtact in that battle of century? I am shocked. Last time I checked you were on team ADD.

Was wondering. Aren't you actually subtract but then switch team to add? I mean I see users with K L belongs to subtract team. Like kokodus, Lmangla,  Lynne, I see them subtracting but you and lawyerh are adding. Lols. So I thought... ah.. you're switching your team. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Lmangla @angelangieExcuse me I don't think I have received 500 points for the brilliant masterpiece of a artwork I submitted for the badge competition. I know it's priceless but I still need the money to buy the Wintergarden badge. 

1 minute ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Was wondering. Aren't you actually subtract but then switch team to add? I mean I see users with K L belongs to subtract team. Like kokodus, Lmangla,  Lynne, I see them subtracting but you and lawyerh are adding. Lols. So I thought... ah.. you're switching your team. 

Ohhh dear we are originally team adds but we defected a long time ago to support team subtract. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

25 minutes ago, triplem said:

In Soompi land, I confirm not chaebol la...maybe middle class ....need to work with some passive income here and there. 

This is too much. If you are middle class, then what am I? Beggar? LOLOL. 

EZq0Ij8X0AAuDjY?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

By the way peeps...quickly bank in whatever cash you can from your soompi points to earn interest. Tomorrow is the int payment day.  You can withdraw later to buy whatever you want....

That's what I'm doing; being patient & wait. But are you saying LMH is making thread owners are chaebol?! Waaa something I've never imagined would happen, lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2