Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Lawyerh so rich? Gimme that 500 points if you dont want it...4 more of that i can buy a new badge :tenor:+2

That emoji is supposed to be..what's his name..deadpool?

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Aiyo @angelangie @snowlou ...what is 500 to her...look at her christmas tree collection of badges....

And here i am so lonely with one rice cooker badge :kicks: lololol i suppose i should work harder but can not...i'm already at maximum capacity. Maybe we should write an appeal to either increase the points we get from posting or to reduce the price of the badges :droolz: +2

@angelangie @Lawyerh @triplem 3 chaebols..what type of chaebol are you:

1. I flaunt my money by driving expensive cars and wearing expensive clothes but i do not turn aircon when it's super hot or heater when it's cold at home

2. I drive so so car and so so clothes but aircon heater lights are on 24 hours at home

Very interesting..last time my ex colleague had a theory..she said rich ppl from certain culture re like no 1..and certain other culture like no 2. Not gonna say which culture is which..but her theory is right on the money with lawyerh :joy:

Ps: i dont really think that theory is right though..coz if i were rich.. I would be no 2:idk:+2