Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

5 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

no way @Ameera Ali is the humourous one :D I can't believe she is a romantic :D 

She is the rom-com... romantic comedic (not comedy) :lol:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

On 5/25/2019 at 5:22 PM, bedifferent said:

Thanks for tagging me.  They were great in The Negotiation.  I am a fan of their off screen chemistry.  Have you seen their promos for that movie?  I love them  together :heart:

He played a N Korean officer in Confidential Assignment.  @stroppyse likes that movie.

Miss him now that you mention it :D

Thanks @kokodus for the tag. As a matter of fact, I really liked Confidential Assignment. I liked HB and SYJ in The Negotiation, though SYJ isn't one of the actresses that I can't wait to watch. I'm curious to see them in Love's Emergency Landing. It seems that I can't get enough of the action star HB that he's become since he's been back from the military. :wub:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Guys what’s the number? Wkwkwk :kiss_wink:

@cenching I just know that I am romantic :joy: I think I am more dramatic hahahah@Ameera Ali is the one who is romantic fufufufufu :kiss_wink: she is romantic since she was born. And without chocolate 

(people who loves chocolate are romantic)

btw talking about romantic, I miss USAfarmgirl :bawling: :heart: where are you chingu :tears:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

@sushilicious wae Pikachu early morning already crying? Let me pet your fur... :joy:

Nate was like people on twitter found out the answer on the highlights. Meanwhile I’m like...I already know...I watch like everyday and slowed it down for more details. Not fun liao :tears:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@triplem

0aa2e034-360a-4c0c-8bb0-e0711836c6f9.gif

:joy:

@Lawyerh I watch one spring night episode 1 , I like it when he said sorry we can’t be friend :mrgreen: - what clever guy he didn’t want to end in the friend zone :phew: 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh is this you ? :joy:

ROFL my doppelganger.... I have more patience than her... I follow lion until ep 11 hor...

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh what clever guy he didn’t want to end in the friend zone :phew: 

Lol watch the ep 2... he will give up and plunge to friend zone. Clever not clever :ph34r:.

@Sejabin said firmly, she's not cheating from her point of view :lol:. Me like her POV!

• LOL 4

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

ROFL my doppelganger.... I have more patience than her... I follow lion until ep 11 hor...

Lol watch the ep 2... he will give up and plunge to friend zone. Clever not clever :ph34r:.

@Sejabin said firmly, she's not cheating from her point of view :lol:. I like her POV!

if only dating I think it is not cheating HAHAHAHAHAHA.. that is a kind of seeing more options :kiss_wink:  I mean if she is just dating her bf even though it is too long. if it's me I won't be dating for too long. wasting my time. if you don't want to married me then please.. *show him the exit door.. and "ok next!" invite the new one :kiss_wink:

btw I talk too much. I need to watch that drama first. ok I will watch it now ^_* I need to understand the story :heart:

• LOL 4

13 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

btw I talk too much. I need to watch that drama first. ok I will watch it now ^_* I need to understand the story :heart:

Hahaha as expected from relationship expert. You havent watched but ur comment is pretty spot on already.

Wait to hear from more, once you done :glasses:

• LOL 4