Quantcast
Jump to content
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, sohib said:

 

This thread looks fun.

 

+2

 

 

If you want to fan on any dramas or anything, do post here :)

 

758

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

If you want to fan on any dramas or anything, do post here :)

 

758

 

Ok.

 

762

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

766

@cenching  @angelangie what are you people watching now that Her Private Life is over????

 

Nothing....:tears: I dropped V3....:phew: I’ See if I am gonna pick it up next time...:ph34r: 

 

How about you??? 

 

+2

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cenching said:

 

Nothing....:tears: I dropped V3....:phew: I’ See if I am gonna pick it up next time...:ph34r: 

 

How about you??? 

 

+2

 

770

 

well i watched well intended love and A love so beautiful... and on real time , I am watching arthdal chronicles...mark my word , I know your taste and i know you will love arthdal :D :D ...what is V3??? 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-2

 

@triplem Seriously this drama should have been named Pretty noona 2. Everything is literally the same. Sighhhh. And they have added cheating to the mix to make it fun. Although as of where i'm, I don't know whether it can be called cheating but I can see it going there. Eventually. Their relationship is officially on a break. Now according to Ross (friends), it's ok to sleep with someone else while you are on a break. But I don't think Korean audience will take that lightly. LOL. I guess homegirl likes to be adventurous, just like in my signature below, I guess every girl wants to be in a relationship that is daring and adventurous. Maybe after getting old they would prefer for a more stable one. But even then in the slightest corner of our heart, we crave for it. Especially for drama watching ladies like us, it's true as we are trying to live vicariously through the female lead's life as she goes through numerous obstacles to finally get together with her one true love. Hahaha. 

 

I do think this drama is for mature audiences, not in the A-rated sense, just people who are mature enough to analyse the feelings and the actions of the main characters and understand why they do what they do even if it's morally questionable. I know for a fact that I'm not mature enough to watch this one. Hahahaha. The moment she explicitly cheats her long time bf, will be the moment I drop this drama. 

 

@LSGLMH_88 Maybe i'll watch it once all the eps and all the seasons are out. I don't like this splitting up into multiple seasons thingy they have adopted. We like kdramas over Western shows because they are short and sweet. Now I don't know how much gap there will be in between seasons, so I'll wait for it to get over. 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

 

770

 

well i watched well intended love and A love so beautiful... and on real time , I am watching arthdal chronicles...mark my word , I know your taste and i know you will love arthdal :D :D ...what is V3???  

 

Talking about Arthdal, I was put off by their homeless fashion, hair that needed conditioning badly and SJK in brown minis...:lol: Regretfully I have to pass.....:lol:

 

V3 is Voice 3. I love V1, who doesn't  love JangHyuk Oppa and the sexiest sicko on screen THE MTG?? But I skipped V2 because none of them were back. So because of "bribery" that I received from @sushilicious I tried V3 but dang!! I was like walking in labyrinth in the dark. Until episode 5 I had no idea STILL about what is all about....I dropped it and back to dramaless state....

 

+2

  • Like 2
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@cenching 

I totally understand where you are coming from... trust me I was also thinking on the same line...but this is a drama which talks about nenderthals who survive by slaughtering human & animals... and humans who did not know how to use horse , how to dream etc... how can they have a better costume???? And i know song Joong ki is not a suave special force officer here that we will fall in love with his “Then, Save Him” :D

The character  joong ki is playing is a breed of both Neanderthal & human being... so yes , the writer & director will have to maintain with the story line... When I started watching , I also felt that way...in fact , I did not even want to watch that drama.. but then i just started for time pass , now I can’t stop myself gushing about it...

 

@kokodus  No there is no gap between season 1 & season 2 but there is a gap of 2 months between season 2 & 3. it is not like 15-20 episodes per season.. its 6 episode per season and total 18 episode... so that korean drama waali feeling is there...

 

774

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@cenching 

I totally understand where you are coming from... trust me I was also thinking on the same line...but this is a drama which talks about nenderthals who survive by slaughtering human & animals... and humans who did not know how to use horse , how to dream etc... how can they have a better costume???? And i know song Joong ki is not a suave special force officer here that we will fall in love with his “Then, Save Him” :D

The character  joong ki is playing is a breed of both Neanderthal & human being... so yes , the writer & director will have to maintain with the story line... When I started watching , I also felt that way...in fact , I did not even want to watch that drama.. but then i just started for time pass , now I can’t stop myself gushing about it...

 

 

Another thing is, I read that Arthdal is like a ripped off of GOT??? They also invented a lingo??? But No Habla Dorthraki?? :joy: Tbh, I did see many singing praises on Arthdal I will see if La desperada set in then I will watch....

 

776

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, cenching said:

 

Another thing is, I read that Arthdal is like a ripped off of GOT??? They also invented a lingo??? But No Habla Dorthraki?? :joy: Tbh, I did see many singing praises on Arthdal I will see if La desperada set in then I will watch....

 

776

 

 

I have watched GoT as well... people are comparing it with GoT but I will not think about it... both are absolutely adorable dramas... and let’s keep it at it.. let’s not compare the two dramas... and nowhere makers said that this will be a spin off of GoT...so when I watch Arthdal , I watch it with open mind... they have invented lingo and that lingo is exactly matching with the tone set in drama... i have no regrets... :D and i will not criticize each n every thing unless its really needed... so far it looks promising n good...

 

778

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Any KJW or JangHyuk??? :glasses::joy:

 

+2

 

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LSGLMH_88 You might probably be the only one who found GoT 'adorable'. LOL. Like seriously which part of it did you find that adorable?? Epic? Yes, but adorable? I don't think so. LOL. I also read good reviews about arthdal and I'm happy for SJK Oppa. 

 

-2

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kokodus adorable was a wrong choice of word... I said adorable in terms of creativity... the appropriate word should be - enjoyable / or maybe acclaimed / intrinsically crafted... too much?? :D :P 

 

780

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

766

@cenching  @angelangie what are you people watching now that Her Private Life is over????

 

er nothing....lols reading mostly :D 

 

-2

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!

 

784 

 

WOOKHOOOOO

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...