Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@partyon @triplem @stroppyse I already accidentally hit a spoiler in the re-watch thread. I thought the person was talking about the episode everyone was re-watching [that I'd already watched] so I opened the spoiler tag but there was a spoiler for what happens later in the show [that I haven't gotten to yet]... :criesariver:

+2

@stroppyse Bromance :D 

They became roommate and did many things together which at times they caught in a moment that made outsiders thought they are gay :D It was hilarious and cute. 

I love the topics and cinematography of Search WWW, overall is a really interesting show.

Kill It is a bit of a pity, esp. the ending but I was ok with it - the show at the end basically hinted he's going on that path. It's not as well-made as I had hoped, especially about his "blue eyes" bit. Thought something meaningful was going to come out of having blue eyes.

EDIT: OMO, you didn't know he's in Ah Ahjussi?! Watch it Watch it. I think you'll love the show. It should suit your taste.

• Like 1

@triplem :fear: how did you manage watching 4 dramas with work with family... :crazily: I just can't...

@Lawyerh please start selling IkSong to @stroppyse and @phikyl too.. triplem is getting them on board the ehem ship. @partyon atm is a lost cause hahahahaah she said she's not feeling invested in it. I just wrote like almost 1000-word essay on the shipper thread... luckily I'm not being marked for making sense, grammar mistakes and correct using of expressions... I'd fail :mellow:

Now I'm gonna rest and eat my brekky. 

15 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I've had a number of people tell me that it's good, and that IU is even good in it. Pus, of course, it stars The Voice. 

Btw, @mademoisellesia, you're not into buying badges from the Member Shop like the rest of us?

IU's acting was outstanding in there. I was surprised with her growth since her last one was Moon Lover? I remember the criticism was negative for Moon Lover although I thought she was alright. Overall it's actually a really good show, it's on the heavy side though. But you will be rewarded with the character growth/development.

Badges - I have my eyes on a couple but they are Out of Stock items :sad1: 

I do want to ask is it anyone that can submit a badge? Say I'd like something similar to those actor badge but it's not in the shop, can I submit to the Mod for sale? And will I get it as free because I edited it? Just a thought at the moment, I hadn't tried and don't know the outcome yet. Need a weekend to do trial it.

• Like 3