Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Just some ideas, maybe you can include an event which have variety topic too next time. I think the variety shows are deserved some appreciation as well as the kdrama. 

yea it has been a section where I have been wondering what event we can do; am not aware of the current variety shows, so kind of difficult for me to come up with something. if you have ideas or suggestions, do message me and I will see what inspiration strikes.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

I AM BACKKKKK! With a tummy very full of sushi! :wub: 

So it's between 56 pieces @bairama and 15 pieces @snowlou.

The answer is 34! 

Thank you for participating! Heehee!

4 hours ago, Sushimi said:

:rip:Here lies the dead sushies that @wallflowersforjane have eaten...

*wipe tears* 

RIP in my tummy.

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

omo, one of my favourite melos (that I have actually re-watched many times) is being remade as a daily drama! count me in! hope this happens and it is a good pairing with strong acting chops. this was one drama that made my heart tug in so many ways!

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/07/01/k-drama-to-remake-its-own-2004-early-hallyu-hit-phoenix-which-starred-lee-seo-jin-the-late-lee-eun-ju-and-eric/

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

29 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Are you sick? Well.. I'm feeling bad that I'm too enjoyed myself into my watching time. So I just post my non-stop spazzing randomly here. 

nah i only get sick like once a year. i still haven't got sick this year. it just seemed like everyone on the add n sub thread is getting sick.

idk.

:idk:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Lmangla I'll pm you when more ideas pop out later. I think I have one. But it's already late here. So it's better if I think of it more before I proceed it to you. As variety show references, do you like games and drama right? So Twogether is a combination of the two. Watch it! It's awesome! 

I guess that is the second news telling they're going to make a k-remake from those hit C-dramas today. I'm looking forward who will be the actors. This morning angelangie shared about ASLM K-remake and now this Phoenix. I dunno this show but it looks good if they get chance for a remake. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, mirmz said:

nah i only get sick like once a year. i still haven't got sick this year. it just seemed like everyone on the add n sub thread is getting sick.

idk.

Ah.. I see. I thought you're sick. We really have to take care of our health. Your health is your wealth. So don't lose it. You're going bankrupt. Ill. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@Lmangla I'll pm you when more ideas pop out later. I think I have one. But it's already late here. So it's better if I think of it more before I proceed it to you. As variety show references, do you like games and drama right? So Twogether is a combination of the two. Watch it! It's awesome!

cool; you can message me whenever; am cool with even half idea/suggestion; sometimes, people will suggest something and I will think about it for a while and then I cook it into something else altogether. hahahah.. all the process of creativity. :D so the idea doesn't have to be super laid out or anything like that.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

@Alice Wonderland im never really sick but i do have really bad motion sickness, and have had since i was really little. whenever im reading/too hot in a moving car or carnival rides i puke so im not sure if that counts as being sick but it doesnt really count for me. *insert shrug*

:idk:

• Like 2
  • Love 1