Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

It's ended!!!! Oh it's such an epic and beautiful happy ending!!! Oteokhae??? I feel twogether needs to get an award for this! Not just because of my fangirling side, but this show is teaching you some lessons of life as you travel along with them to these each places through this show. Gosh... the team are doing great job! It's more than a variety! You feel like you're watching a reality drama. You guys shouldn't miss it. Well, I bet most of us here are watching it. Hahaha. 

So I'm going to write more. But I guess I'll save it for later. Now I can resume the other dramas. Wait... but no not yet, I think I'm going to rewatch the show again. I just can get enough!:heartxoxo: 

Sorry for my long spazzing here, and I think I still have many episodes of another spazzing after this too. So I hope you don't mind to get bored with my fangirl moments here. :lol:

• Love 2

54 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i see u had been busy....only see u when I’m about to log off

I'm feeling a little bit under the weather, so I had an early night yesterday. And yes quite busy in the day so no chance to peek in while still inside the office :(

Good night @angelangie :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, alleram95 said:

Oh we have meme added in the emoji section... It's too small to be able to see it when I use my phone, so I'll play safe with the gif reactions.

I don`t use the phone but I still can`t see it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@Lmangla hahahaha. Thank you. And sorry giving the alert. I need to shop. You know, I'm just so poor here. :lol:

kekke.. no worries; I tend to forget after I finish an event and start thinking of the next one...

• Awesome 2

23 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hope u are feeling better ..... everyone seems to be sick one after another 

I'm increasing my vitamins consumption and drink more water. Felt better than yesterday but not 100% yet.

Oh are there many people who also got sick in here? I wish everyone to always in a good health. :heart:

@larus the meme? It's on the top list under emoji button.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mirmz said:

im just glad i have a strong immune system lol

Are you sick? Well.. I'm feeling bad that I'm too enjoyed myself into my watching time. So I just post my non-stop spazzing randomly here. 

I hope you're good. Drink some vitamins and eat healthy foods also some little exercise in the morning. Small jogging will do. You'll get good fresh air and new spirit every morning. The problem is only one, for me getting up in the morning needs a lot of alarms and all, especially if it's holiday. 

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

kekke.. no worries; I tend to forget after I finish an event and start thinking of the next one...

Just some ideas, maybe you can include an event which have variety topic too next time. I think the variety shows are deserved some appreciation as well as the kdrama. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic