Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@angelangie There was an actual announcement? Let me check.

Hey I just woke up a few hours ago and there were no croissants at the grocery today! How should I be able to live like this? No surprise I miss everything

Edit: Okay found it.......OH............Ohhh~.....mhm

@Hanyeoun just see your wall of medals.. Jezz i wonder if u have so much more in bank after I read the interest of mods, how abt admin staff, maybe, just maybe u would share me iu 2020, i will take the chance to pick it up with this kinda kinda looping of virtual inappropriate moves..:tenor:

2 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Also I am going for a sushi buffet! Want to guess how many pieces I am going to scarf down? Winner gets 50 points!

Has anyone guessed yet? Me me me...

Are we talking how big of a sushi size? Like a little cut circle or the whole roll? 15? Do i get 50 points? :yaaa:

:omg: no wonder he never want to be looked at and his voice sounds familiar, and why it keeps reminding me to RM. It's the same director! I guess ep 7 reminds me of the old bts of this few months ago. So it's for this episode. 1 episode to go. Ah... I'm going to miss them! Oteokhae??

Quick question: Did you all get the essay's prize yet? Did hanyeoun forget to wire us the money? I want to get my panda uwu soon. :hypehype:

I have checked, before me is dhakra with +2 equal 312, so my number 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

30 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

The Twogether format really good, those game in floating market, so refreshing. 

Yup. Basically each country they travel and the places of their missions are all featured with good game play format. It's why it never make you bored. And the fact only 8 episodes are making it tight and very enriched. There are 3 countries in their itinerary. And the last with Nepal is just as much fun as the other previous episodes. Like they have pictured each uniqueness in each places. Really this show is just so wonderful. We really need second season! Hope covid 19 will end soon so everything can resume and our wish for 2nd season will be granted. Ah... I'm in episode 8 now. They're going to play 'find the whole pictures'. And isn't it wonderful knowing they manage the limited times to these amazing missions. This game is game is really no joke! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1