Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

@phikylI think it's not as bad. Maybe 50% Games, 40% Kpop, 10% Gym Rat? :D 

We will see I guess. But until then, keep farming those points. :D 

2 hours ago, phikyl said:

Besides, what game is absolutely perfect from launch and doesn't need adjustments? 

The Witcher 3!

2 hours ago, partyon said:

@Dhakra Wie geht's? Alles gut?

I read your post about the bracelet that you sent to a kpop star. Who is the star that is wearing it? :kiss_wink: I don't know much about kpop sadly.

Mir geht's gut, danke. Und selbst?

Ehm, her name is MINI and she's from a small group called Purplebeck. No problem, they aren't very famous and their music isn't top notch either. But they are a nice group which work hard.

14 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

You worried that you did something while you feel that you did nothing? So you worried but also mad?

no my tablet wouldnt let me install the app i wanted and my sister was being SUPER freaking annoying. there's really only so much i can take.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Good morning from my side of the world! What a breeze morning with a fresh air and a bird singing in poetic melody. :D

Pages added and I left by 10 pages. Last night I fell asleep while back reading. :lol:

@alleram95 cheer up!! You might have tough time right now. But there is always a solution to every problem. So whatever ways you take, I hope it will get good result as expected.

So did subtract win last night??

• Like 1
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

talks about annoying sister I have 1 sister and 2 brothers and most of the times the annoy the hell out of me

ikr. i have one sister. fun fact: imma twin a fraternal twin to be exact (that means where not identical) she's also 30 seconds older since my mom had a c section.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1