Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

32 minutes ago, staygold said:

@packmule3 Remember Ghost Detective... this series reminds me of the second half. Anything can happen and no explanations  given.

@angelangie Yes, it is a k webdrama. Short one.

+2

ohhh.....let me think about it....lols im still not over kdrama much :) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@staygold @angelangie ~ well intended love is the perfect fluff for the mood I am in.. enjoying it.... and the acting is not bad.. guess, I have seen some real awful third rate cdramas that I am sort of impressed that the folks can somewhat act in this drama.. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

kekeke... love this subber who adds personal comments along with the translations. :lol:.. on the clingy second lead -- "(kick her out right now!)"... makes me miss viki -- too bad, most of their content is not accessible to me that I stopped checking out...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

56 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@staygold @angelangie ~ well intended love is the perfect fluff for the mood I am in.. enjoying it.... and the acting is not bad.. guess, I have seen some real awful third rate cdramas that I am sort of impressed that the folks can somewhat act in this drama.. :sweatingbullets:

im glad you are not dissappointed with our recommendation :D

come and join us at the thread if u want to :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

oooooo... Yes! The otp is cute isn't it... without being naive or plain stupid. 

Take your time and watch at a slow pace cos the subs are taking sometime to get ready.

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

im glad you are not dissappointed with our recommendation :D

come and join us at the thread if u want to :D 

it is so much fun to read this subber's take that I am going to wait patiently for her to upload more.. her comments are hilarious and made me laugh.. like this one -- "this song is lovely but makes me want a bf. now I am sad." :lol:.. or this one, "we have to wait till ep 9 if you know what I mean." :lol:

17 minutes ago, staygold said:

oooooo... Yes! The otp is cute isn't it... without being naive or plain stupid. 

Take your time and watch at a slow pace cos the subs are taking sometime to get ready.

+2

absolutely! she is not a silly saint either and neither is he some perpetual brat.. but yea, I also liked the flashes of depth in all the characters which kind of surprised me. so they all feel grounded.. she definitely does not get on my nerves and I find her friend so funny. he also has brain and I like how he deals with the clingy second lead.

and I love the house! it is so nice to see a house that isn't over the top and caving in with rich stuff. it feels laid back, lit with beautiful sunshine and simple, sturdy furniture. so the house really feels like a reflection of the male lead.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Lmangla yes....it wasnt flashy as MuMu couldnt stand the grand house...and she wanted to stay low profile....however our CEO Ling is not having it....he is trying his best to get expose without being too obvious :D 

oh....i didnt went for the subbed episodes....maybe i should :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3