Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

It’s true , I come here to chat.  And post stuff I can’t post on drama threads kkkk lest i offend :D

• LOL 4

47 minutes ago, triplem said:

It’s true , I come here to chat.  And post stuff I can’t post on drama threads kkkk lest i offend :D

Yes :D Mee tooo.....

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Right?  I thought she was the best in the movie, in terms of acting.  She really brought XQ to life and given the large shoes she had to fill, that's no easy task.  And I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one who felt that way about ZS's character. 

lols... she's adorable! 

During the movie... I think ZS is attracted to  XQ, his jealousy is sooo apparent lols... but in his mind.. he's debating... whether or not he really wants "this equation" that he can never solve.. lols.. until he can understand himself better .. he will never deserve to get XQ... (In my eyes) 

The tagline for the movie is very true indeed! 

"Loving you is the bravest thing I've ever done!" for XQ and apparently for ZS too. :D

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@themarchioness @lynne22Just reading the recap makes my heart flutter, I don't know how this story manages to do that to me everytime. Sigh. I actually have always thought ZS has a real condition. In socializing with people, he is just soooo closed off from everyone, even with his parents. He can't talk normally with people, and spouts mean things. Joe Cheng has portrayed that part really well, I never thought his ZS was arrogant or mean, I only pitied him as he had to deal with XQ who mercilessly broke his walls and invaded into his space. He resists it at first but eventually let her in. And that's the umbrella kiss. I'm sad that we didn't have the umbrella kiss here and it instead turned out to be the most heartbreaking scene. Sighhhhhhhhhhh. I think in the movie he comes across as  mean because they didn't have enough time to properly peel all his layers. I wouldn't mind if they do another drama remake with the same OTP. LOL. I'm looking forward to watching this sometime in the near future hopefully with better quality video.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

552 - it is tuesday!

Tomorrow is Wednesday!!! Wooohoooo!!!

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, cenching said:

Tomorrow is Wednesday!!! Wooohoooo!!!

+2

And the day after is Thursday!!!! Yayyyyyyy!!!!!

tumblr_pmd6weUwB51vqfmslo4_r1_250.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Friday is a fried food day :lol:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

8 minutes ago, cenching said:

@kokodus

Waiting for a Friday person....

+2

Yaay friday it’s my day - as our priest say we could hear u voice from hallway :mrgreen:

E23DC5CA-B9E0-485B-BD21-FD58FDD56444.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

18 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Ameera Ali

Until TYH done airing, Wed and Thurs will be my days....:joy:

+2

Agree , we wouldn’t be complaining about these days :yum:

Specially this week , is the countdown for the E4132671-140D-4A5C-B9CC-FDF6AF1EA205.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Friday.. please come soon!

giphy.gif

550 ( maybe :P )

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1