Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

oh... And did u miss the 'big block of a back' and 'Mumu I am pregnant with your baby' note! :lol: :lol: They r hilarious! The subber is doing a great job. 

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

20 minutes ago, staygold said:

oh... And did u miss the 'big block of a back' and 'Mumu I am pregnant with your baby' note! :lol: :lol: They r hilarious! The subber is doing a great job. 

+2

also found this comment gold -- we love a CEO who actually reads a book. hahahahha... seriously, her notes are as entertaining as the drama. she even lets you know when a kiss is coming. hahahah.. hope she subs more dramas. would watch them.. :)

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@LmanglaHave you seen Can't help falling in love?!?! Sometimes back, there used to be a Pinoy girl here, I don't even remember her name now, but she recommended that movie to me and I absolutely liked it. And the leads there have done quite a few movies together. I watched all of them. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@mouse007 No this is the most recent one I guess. It came out last year only. Thanks for reminding me. I watched the trailer long back and made a mental note to watch it when it gets released, but I almost forgot about it. Lol. 

@Lmangla this is another movie of them that I liked. I actually don't know why I like this. There is no meaning or whatsoever for all their actions but I cried so much during this one. I always hated when I cry for stupid movies like this. But I did. Goshhh. It's still painful, but it doesn't make sense. God now I'm getting angry. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@kokodus I think this was their first movie together. I loved this one as well. I actually read the book before I watched the movie. You should read the book! Cried buckets as well.

They also had a TV drama together but for the life of me I cannot remember what it is called.. it was good though. I'll have to get back to you on the drama.

I love movies with John LLyod Cruz and Sarah Geronimo.

• Like 8

@mouse007 I didn't know that movie was based on a book. I was so depressed after watching that though...sigh. 

Spoiler

I thought it was totally stupid of him to go back to his ex just because she was dying. Sighhhh. YOUR GIRL IS DYING TOO, YOU KNOW!!!! Goshhhh, even if he doesn't know that fact, it still makes me furious that he married the other girl. You don't marry someone because they are dying. Especially when you don't love them. And more especially when you are in love with someone else. GAHHHHHHHHHH. But the ending was beautiful and I hate it and love it at the same time. Sigh. 

I know about the drama actually, but I don't think they are subbed, I would've watched it otherwise. 

I don't know about this other pairing you are talking about. Oh and btw, important question, are Daniel and Kathryn dating in real life?!? LOL. 

• Like 6

Another one. Crazy beautiful you. Here the girl is such a brat and he is so nice and warm. This actually was quite fun.

• Like 5