Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Woah!! I've been just away for 12 days and a lot here happened!? The last I saw is the IG update and now there's Soompi points? And even the layout of the forum/thread! :open_mouth:

Oh wow there's also emoji GIFs too!! I even avoid GIFs sometimes cause of the data it consumes! But it's cool!! :fingerheartx:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@bairama I'm not doing politics. I am fed up with politics I've seen on tv recently. I just tell her what I feel sincerely. 

So subtract win. Oh good. Party? Hm.. I guess everyone here are partying every day and night. 

A lot of interesting discussion I'll continue reading. So when I'm not subtracting it means I'm still reading. I have a day off today, WFH I mean. So I have lots of free time,  I mean I can make lots of free time and work later. Hahaha

yess Ikr awesome:heart3: im just making pun of it, cs the only fun is here yea rl politics makes me fed up too:mrgreen:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Amazing for me to think that I'm more excited about watching a KSH drama than a JCW drama... what is the world coming to?

nah I'm very ready for tonight:eating:

thx for counting all!:fingerheartx:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Dhakra It was a spammer. I took care of it. :wink: 

Edit: It's funny because the past couple days, they always seem to post when I'm actually online and actively posting. So I can get rid of it almost immediately. :lol: 

pure luck @bairama. Although, the ones who post in the hangouts forum when you can literally see that I JUST posted something are just..... wow. ./facepalm

They must get paid by the post or something. :lol: 

@phikylHell yeah, that's what I'm talking about! Hoo-freaking-ray! Nice! Come in for a nice High Five!

giphy.gif 

Edit: So you were the golden angel who always took care of it. Whenever I go to sleep I get a mail and the next morning it's always clean. 

You are DAAAA GIRL!