Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Dhakra Not my type of game. Didn't play it so can't comment on its perfection but I highly doubt it didn't get/need a single modification. 

@partyon I ended up starting Jane Eyre. Can only stay in the sun for so long before I start to burn instead of tan. :lol: This is a love-ish story right? And is she [Jane] writing about her childhood as an adult? It's hard to tell because sometimes it's going through super detailed events of her childhood but then it'll be an offhand comment that makes it sound like she's reflecting on those events from years later.....

@angelangie Yeah, I fixed to whom my accusations of bribery were pointed at later and removed @stroppyse from it. :kitty:

@partyon Aaahh... right your initial belongs to team add. :o

I want you to stay! Don't break our heart! You're the first person who welcome me as subtract member that I never really had much thought that you're actually from the other side. Hmm.. how should I put this, I feel like I was told that my sister is not my real sister anymore :lol: 

So I need to adapt with this new fact first, until I really feel better you can't leave. Well... if you really need to go back then you can do it when both teams scored equally. :Megalol:

I forgot who wrote that this game is slowly turned pretty seriously challenging for both teams. Even so I love both teams. Win or lose. Cheating or fair. It's part of the game. So I'm just going to have fun. Everyone here are so fun. I can't even be too serious when you are all so pretty cute at times.:dorashakes:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@bairama I'm not doing politics. I am fed up with politics I've seen on tv recently. I just tell her what I feel sincerely. 

So subtract win. Oh good. Party? Hm.. I guess everyone here are partying every day and night. 

A lot of interesting discussion I'll continue reading. So when I'm not subtracting it means I'm still reading. I have a day off today, WFH I mean. So I have lots of free time,  I mean I can make lots of free time and work later. Hahaha

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Okay, seriously. I just received an e-mail about a reply on Ask the Fellas, it was a more or less spam post again, but it's already deleted. 

HOW FAST ARE YOU PEOPLE? And who is the blessed soul who keeps my homie threat of heart so clean? I want to praise him with boxes over boxes!

+2

Just out of curiosity. If a post gets deleted by a mod, does the thread creater still get the Soompi points or will they be removed aswell? :phew: