Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, jeijei said:

686 I love Eurovision! It's weirdly extra.

It is a MUST watch - lol :D

So many weird performances every year. So sad it was cancelled this year because of COVID-19 :(

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

200 million people watch it every year live.)

I stopped watching LIVE. I am watching some videos before the competition and then i look to see who won. My curiosity.

This year were more songs than I liked but no contest. I was`t too upset for that. No pressure.:D

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, larus said:

I stopped watching LIVE. I am watching some videos before the competition and then i look to see who won. My curiosity.

This year were more songs than I liked but no contest. I was`t too upset for that. :D

I was so saaaaddd............:bawling:

Who can forget acts like this?

Ukraine

UnfitBreakableGoa-size_restricted.gif

Russia:

tumblr_mi2794plQJ1s3uqgxo1_400.gif

Finland:

original.gif

Anyway, doesn't Romania usually do pretty well in the contest?

@jeijei About ESC? A documentary?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, stroppyse said:

Eurovision... I used to watched in appalled fascination. Some of those acts... and to think that the acts that actually got to the televised portion had "won" their national contests! Plus, the winner was usually about which country had offended the fewest of its neighbors rather than whether the song and performance itself was any good.

Are you European or Australian? :joy:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@Hanyeoun, what is the medal for the "You Have No Waifu" one? I don't see any artwork under it in the Shop.

Eurovision... I used to watched in appalled fascination. Some of those acts... and to think that the acts that actually got to the televised portion had "won" their national contests! Plus, the winner was usually about which country had offended the fewest of its neighbors rather than whether the song and performance itself was any good.

:crazymad:

+ 2 

Fixed

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

Who can forget acts like this?

You forgot The opera vampire. :lol:

BTW, I liked all those performances. Songs like those are the pepper on the food. :D

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

Anyway, doesn't Romania usually do pretty well in the contest?

Not really. We did not qualify in the final two times in a row and one time we were disqualified (because we had huge debts). But it could be worst. :D

As you said, it doesn`t matter the vote for me. If i like the song we sent I am pleased. I just enjoy the music from all countries. Sometimes is boring, sometimes entertainment, some good songs. We have all. The diversity .

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, jeijei said:

@partyon it's a parody

Hahahah :D This looks like a pretty accurate description of the Eurovision Song Contest!!!!

Iceland loves the Eurovision a lot! ahahahahha :D

This is btw Iceland's entry last year. Let's just say that some countries loved it and gave it full points, others banned it from being shown on TV. :D Iceland takes ESC seriously, very seriously.

Spoiler

But we all know Sweden wins EVERY year! :joy:  They take it even more seriously. haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, larus said:

You forgot The opera vampire. :lol:

Yes, let me include it. @kokodus @Lawyerh Hot Romanian vampire alert!!!! :joy:RadiantPoorBluefintuna-size_restricted.g

He also sings in soprano in the chorus. Pretty impressive!!!!!

As you said, it doesn`t matter the vote for me. If i like the song we sent I am pleased. I just enjoy the music from all countries. Sometimes is boring, sometimes entertainment, some good songs. We have all. The diversity

True dat! We have diversity in our song contest every year! Well, except that all songs are usually pretty bad. :D

MINUS

the Swedish entry. :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Hmm. Is that one of the few well placed question to figure out where I'm from?

I would guess you're from either continent, because otherwise it would be more or less a miracle that you have been watching the Eurovision Song Contest. :joy:

Btw, your name sounds Dutch. Makes me think of stroopwafel. :joy:

f459deba-ecom_1305_stroopwafels_still_l_

Now I'm hungry.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

He also sings in soprano some parts. Pretty impressive!!!!!

He is a trained opera, pop opera singer. He is countertenor, a rare voice for a man.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, larus said:

He is a trained opera, pop opera singer. He is countertenor, a rare voice for a man.

Yup, I know! I liked the song, and his vocal range is amazing! :kiss_wink:

Which countries does Romania usually vote for?

On a side note:

Did y'all notice that Ok Taecyeon revealed that he's been in a relationship for 3 years. Guess he's getting engaged soon. :kiss_wink:

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, partyon said:

Which countries does Romania usually vote for?

Good question. We have 50-50% votes (audience & jury). I don`t watch LIVE for some time so  I don`t know. What I know for sure is that the public votes majority for  Moldavia if they are in the final. We are the same people in two  countries. You understand. :lol: But they are good IMO (maybe I am biased) . Except for them we don`t have a specific country to vote. Depending on the song.  Sometimes the public and the jury gave different points.

Edit. I checked the vote from Eurovision 2019. I mention the countries from the first  to last place who received points.

Public (Netherlands, Swiss, Italy, Russia, Azerbaijdan, Island, Norway, Israel, Australia, France)

Jury (Australia, Azerbaijdan, Czech Republic, Northern Macedonia, Russia, Netherlands, Swiss, Serbia, Albania, Sweden)

The final vote was a combination of those votes. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

45 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did y'all notice that Ok Taecyeon revealed that he's been in a relationship for 3 years. Guess he's getting engaged soon.

I watched his only in drama Assembly but I am happy when I read dating or marriage news even when I did not know who they are. Good for him.

• Like 2
  • Love 3