Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Don't mind me/all the notifications. Only here temporarily before I leave for work....

Just trying to get a head start on the million pages that are going to be here when I get home. :lol:

+2

17 minutes ago, Hanyeoun said:

More medals in the shop. We're stepping into dangerous territory ;)

+ 2

The pricing is something else :smashes:

Will have to sell my soul with that kind of pricing....

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

The pricing is something else :smashes:

Will have to sell my soul with that kind of pricing....

2 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Hmm, not sure that I would get that many points for my soul...

You still have until the end of the year to farm points unless it's out of stocks lul

+ 2

:Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Hmm, not sure that I would get that many points for my soul...

IKR...these inflated soompi prices is mirroring real world economy.. ..even in  soompi land we have issues with purchasing power

51 minutes ago, partyon said:

I'm not revealing where I'm from (except that I'm European)... I have studied/know/speak 7 languages, so good luck to others on this forum trying to figure out where I'm located.

We can use elimination methods. We can ask everyone here one question. There are only 50. It`s a game? :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

@partyon lol it is! Even when french people curse, it still sounds romantic. they could say the M word to me and I'd gladly reply "sure!" I know voulez vou coucher avec moi and when I told my french housemates that, they cried in embarrassment. 

The economy is down so perhaps Hanyeoun can slash some prices. A flash (abs) sale perhaps. 

• LOL 6

6 minutes ago, jeijei said:

lol it is! Even when french people curse, it still sounds romantic. I know voulez vou coucher avec moi and when I told my french housemates that, they cried in embarrassment. 

If you said it in a serious voice than it was an epic scene. Why we don`t have this kind of scene in kdramas? :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, jeijei said:

@partyon lol it is! Even when french people curse, it still sounds romantic. I know voulez vou coucher avec moi and when I told my french housemates that, they cried in embarrassment.

lol :D Let's not use that phrase in public, shall we? :D

Alors, do you know other phrases than that? Je l’espère.....:D

• LOL 5

7 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Hmm. It's our fault for thinking that virtual purchases could be easier than RL purchases, I suppose.... Or it could just be that @Hanyeoun is an EVIL CAPITALIST after all! :Megalol:

It is a monopoly that's why ..one seller many buyers. No competition .... :ph34r:...not exactly a win win for consumers 

24 minutes ago, larus said:

We can use elimination methods. We can ask everyone here one question. There are only 50. It`s a game? :D

I'm not playing. We fellow Europeans are pretty good at figuring out where people come from with just a few well placed questions. :D

Look, many of our countries form the European Union giving us a sense of "Europeanism" (lol, just came up with that word), but we also love to joke about our neighbors

AND

we have the most corrupted voting system in the Eurovision Song Contest where we vote for neighbors we love and never vote for the ones we hate. :joy:

Have you non-Europeans ever heard of the Eurovision? :joy:

(200 million people watch it every year live.)

Here is a highlight video :joy: Watch it and be amazed!

• LOL 3

I made it! 

Just in time to leave for work. :kaching1:

I expected more pages when I woke up tbh. This thread was really quiet last night.